Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   AML/Compliance/KYC professionals come in! (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/3243-aml-compliance-kyc-professionals-come.html)

Unregistered 14-03-2017 01:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 95537)
I have. Had 2.5 years of KYC experience across 2 different institutions and successfully made the move to FCC in a European bank. Currently almost 1 year into this role. Currently drawing 5.4k per month.

Wow. That's 3 jump in 3.5 years. May I know how much you were drawing in the previous two companies?

Unregistered 14-03-2017 09:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 95557)
Wow. That's 3 jump in 3.5 years. May I know how much you were drawing in the previous two companies?

1st job was a contract role at JPM, 3k. Got converted at 6 month mark, 3.75k. Left around the 1 year mark with increment, 3.85k.

2nd job was a perm role at a UK bank, 4.5k. Left after 1.5 years, with increment, 4.65k.

San 16-03-2017 03:26 PM

Regulatory advisory or Regulatory surveillance ?
 
Hi guys, I want to join compliance and am taking compliance course now. There's two position in my company for me to do internal transfer which would u guys recommend?

Thanks

Unregistered 16-03-2017 05:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by San (Post 95640)
Hi guys, I want to join compliance and am taking compliance course now. There's two position in my company for me to do internal transfer which would u guys recommend?

Thanks

erm, not trying to be picky here, but you need to communicate clearer if you want to go into compliance. What position are you asking for recommendations?

San 16-03-2017 09:24 PM

I have two internal transfer to try. Regulatory advisory or regulatory surveillance. All along I though of doing aml such like checking on adverse media search and things like that but this two comes along today and would like some feedback please. If I do internal transfer my salary will be the same. If I apply compliance outside of my bank then I need to take a pay cut due to lack of experience. Kindly advise please thanks

Unregistered 17-03-2017 09:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by San (Post 95653)
I have two internal transfer to try. Regulatory advisory or regulatory surveillance. All along I though of doing aml such like checking on adverse media search and things like that but this two comes along today and would like some feedback please. If I do internal transfer my salary will be the same. If I apply compliance outside of my bank then I need to take a pay cut due to lack of experience. Kindly advise please thanks

If you have 0 compliance experience, i would suggest trying for the internal positions. It should be easier to get compared to outside the bank.

Regulatory advisory is more broad based, but without compliance experience at all, I wouldnt think that you will be able to give much regulatory advice to the company.

Regulatory surveillance would be smaller scope compared to regulatory advisory, and probably more operational in nature. But it could be a good starting place for you into compliance.

San 17-03-2017 09:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 95662)
If you have 0 compliance experience, i would suggest trying for the internal positions. It should be easier to get compared to outside the bank.

Regulatory advisory is more broad based, but without compliance experience at all, I wouldnt think that you will be able to give much regulatory advice to the company.

Regulatory surveillance would be smaller scope compared to regulatory advisory, and probably more operational in nature. But it could be a good starting place for you into compliance.



Thank u for the advice. Appreciate it. 😄

Unregistered 20-03-2017 07:49 PM

whats the bonus like
 
hey guys.. whats ur bonuses in compliance like for this year..

I'm local bank, avg 2months, increment 3%.

Unregistered 21-03-2017 09:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 95808)
hey guys.. whats ur bonuses in compliance like for this year..

I'm local bank, avg 2months, increment 3%.

expecting 4-6 months, increment 7-8%.
local fund manager

Unregistered 21-03-2017 10:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 95808)
hey guys.. whats ur bonuses in compliance like for this year..

I'm local bank, avg 2months, increment 3%.

I am from a French bank, corporate side. 2.8 months for average performer, increment 3%.


All times are GMT +8. The time now is 07:21 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2