Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   AML/Compliance/KYC professionals come in! (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/3243-aml-compliance-kyc-professionals-come.html)

Miguelogy 04-11-2018 12:27 PM

Hi guys, does anyone know where the following banks KYC/AML jobs are located?Central or East side?I'm asking as I'm staying in the west side.

UBS:
Citi:
Credit Suisse:
Standard Chartered:
DBS:

Unregistered 05-11-2018 11:34 PM

Here u go:

UBS: east
Citi: east
Credit Suisse: east
Standard Chartered: central
DBS: central.

This is based on what i hear from ppl around. Please correct me if I’m wrong.

Anyone can help to share whether JP morgan provides shuttle bus service to cbp?

Unregistered 14-11-2018 12:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ConflictedMike (Post 111365)
Reason for the switch is because I want to change to non-sales role. My rationale is I want to gain experience in compliance first and maybe after 2 years I can join bank compliance. The insurance company is the only one that shortlisted me for interview, got rejected by a lot of places as I don’t have prior experience.

Personally think internal mobility first is better option. Try and join a biz compliance team. Bank banks have that set up. Banks over insurance IMO. Internal u would get to keep hr pay as well

Unregistered 12-12-2018 10:15 AM

Hi may I know which has better prospect and higher pay, regulatory compliance or AML compliance (KYC TM CDD).
According to efinancialscareer, AML offers better pay. Is it true?
I always thought regulatory compliance is where most people in AML is trying to get into.

s://news.efinancialcareers.com/sg-en/243615/compliance-salary-and-bonus-singapore

Unregistered 15-12-2018 02:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 111415)
Here u go:

UBS: east
Citi: east
Credit Suisse: east
Standard Chartered: central
DBS: central.

This is based on what i hear from ppl around. Please correct me if I’m wrong.

Anyone can help to share whether JP morgan provides shuttle bus service to cbp?

Yes JPM offers Shuttle Bus to CBP at Jurong East Bus Stop (not the SBS Bus stop but the one where you walk past jem down the overhead bridge)

I was a contract staff in 2016. Not sure if the timing is still the same in 2018

JE --> CBP @ 8.00am
CBP --> JE @ 6.30pm
Pls be early like 5 minutes. The uncles leave on the dot or sometimes even a minute or 2 early. :/

Unregistered 15-12-2018 12:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 112416)
Yes JPM offers Shuttle Bus to CBP at Jurong East Bus Stop (not the SBS Bus stop but the one where you walk past jem down the overhead bridge)

I was a contract staff in 2016. Not sure if the timing is still the same in 2018

JE --> CBP @ 8.00am
CBP --> JE @ 6.30pm
Pls be early like 5 minutes. The uncles leave on the dot or sometimes even a minute or 2 early. :/

Is it only at JE? What about other parts of Sg?

Unregistered 16-12-2018 11:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 112428)
Is it only at JE? What about other parts of Sg?

I can't rmb anymore sorry about that. I know that during early 2016, there was another bus service to the North (i cant rmb if it was to AMK or Toa Payoh) morning timing im not sure if its the same but evening timing was definitely the same --> this is for JPM

Perhaps other compliance staff and fellow bros can help update our friend here. :)

Unregistered 18-12-2018 10:49 PM

How much salary can a AML professional with 4 years experience command?

Unregistered 16-01-2019 04:57 PM

foreign Bank >> MAS >> BANK?

Hey guys, worked for 2.5 years in a foreign bank AML role. Looking to move to MAS similar AML role. Will it be easy for me to move bank to foreign bank after working for 3-5 years in MAS?

Thanks guys

Unregistered 16-01-2019 04:58 PM

move back*