Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   AML/Compliance/KYC professionals come in! (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/3243-aml-compliance-kyc-professionals-come.html)

Unregistered 02-03-2018 10:29 AM

So are you guys going to continue waiting? Also I heard someone saying that out of the 35 applicants, Deutsche Bank is going to pick 25. Which also means there's a chance we might not end up in this program.. I don't know if I should wait anymore.

Unregistered 02-03-2018 10:50 AM

Hi all, can i know if i want to pursue on a career doing AML/Compliance/KYC, what professional degree or certificate i should go and get?

Is there an international recognize one or what? Or a law degree is better?

Unregistered 02-03-2018 11:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 105238)
So are you guys going to continue waiting? Also I heard someone saying that out of the 35 applicants, Deutsche Bank is going to pick 25. Which also means there's a chance we might not end up in this program.. I don't know if I should wait anymore.

Where did u hear this from? Im going to take on my other offer already

Unregistered 02-03-2018 12:46 PM

call them and they said so.

Unregistered 02-03-2018 04:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 105248)
call them and they said so.

they told u over the phone?

the latest review from glassdoor doesnt sound that good. I think mthree is having some problem placing us at DB as week after week they mention they will only have greater clarity the next week.

the latest email state that end of next week will have greater clarification but this is what they told us the week before.

If there is any other job offer i think its better to accept than to wait for this. And those who dont have any other offer its best to find another job and keep this DB role as a secondary back up plan.

Unregistered 02-03-2018 05:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 105253)
they told u over the phone?

the latest review from glassdoor doesnt sound that good. I think mthree is having some problem placing us at DB as week after week they mention they will only have greater clarity the next week.

the latest email state that end of next week will have greater clarification but this is what they told us the week before.

If there is any other job offer i think its better to accept than to wait for this. And those who dont have any other offer its best to find another job and keep this DB role as a secondary back up plan.

They basically have been saying the same thing over and over again. Delaying and blaming it on DB over and over again. I dont think it is a good idea to wait for this if you have another offer. Better start looking for backup imo.

Unregistered 02-03-2018 07:23 PM

Fresh grads just be open. Deutsche bank is not the only company you can work in.

Really stupid to wait for this offer. This is the corporate world. Dont act like a book smart student.

Unregistered 02-03-2018 11:45 PM

Am in the industry. Take up the offer you have now and work your way to where you want to be. Don't hang around waiting for a better offer when you already have a concrete one. Only do that when you are already in a current role.

Db does not seem to be doing well looking at their remuneration this year.

All the best.

G

Unregistered 03-03-2018 10:51 AM

What advice in roles should I be going for? My main aim is to get into the scene anti financial crime? I am a fresh graduate.

Unregistered 03-03-2018 11:19 AM

freshies who are getting into FCC as their first job... good luck.

I have seen many freshies getting all hyped up in their first 6mths - year... Alas, reality is not so kind, they finally realized the stagnation of their job scopes and not going to get huge pay increments / superstar treatment just for 1-2years of work experience...

No banks will be giving you a hefty pay angbao for just 2-3 years of work exp in FCC, even if you're really that good, you will still be bounded by the pay ceiling.