Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   All about Home Affairs Senior Executives scheme (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/2636-all-about-home-affairs-senior-executives-scheme.html)

Unregistered 28-07-2013 03:32 PM

how come i only went thru one interview and was informed that I was further shortlisted and asked to submit cpf documents and wait for application outcome??

Unregistered 28-07-2013 04:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 40448)
how come i only went thru one interview and was informed that I was further shortlisted and asked to submit cpf documents and wait for application outcome??

I presume you applied for the HASE scheme? There is a 2nd interview in accordance to the choices you gave during the pre-interview briefing.

I believe as of now, the various individual units are still calling people up for the 2nd interview.

Unregistered 28-07-2013 06:02 PM

various units - is it referring to SPF,CNB, ICA etc.?

Unregistered 28-07-2013 08:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 40452)
various units - is it referring to SPF,CNB, ICA etc.?

Yep. That is the second interview i'm referring to.

Unregistered 29-07-2013 10:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 40430)
is there 2nd interview or only 1 interview?

mine was one interview only as i applied directly to the the division

Unregistered 29-07-2013 10:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 40486)
mine was one interview only as i applied directly to the the division

may i know how did it go for you?

Unregistered 27-08-2013 03:07 PM

Application for Home Affairs Senior Executive

Hi,

Can anyone share the application process for Home Affairs Senior Executive (HASE) role?

They states a good degree from local university, does it imply that their preference is given to those with good honours degree only?

How about double major(s) degree from local university but graduated without honours?

Please be kind as I am a first time user here.

Thank you very much!

Regards,
Angel

Unregistered 27-08-2013 03:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 41675)
Hi,

Can anyone share the application process for Home Affairs Senior Executive (HASE) role?

They states a good degree from local university, does it imply that their preference is given to those with good honours degree only?

How about double major(s) degree from local university but graduated without honours?

Please be kind as I am a first time user here.

Thank you very much!

Regards,
Angel

"good degree" usually mean FC or if shortage of candidate 2nd upper honors. Double majors is considered passed with merit only.

Unregistered 07-09-2013 11:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 40511)
may i know how did it go for you?

was offered 1-2 wks after the interview

Unregistered 08-09-2013 08:04 AM

I work in one of the Ministries and i assist my Director in reviewing the resumes of candidates who apply to my department. We are not particularly obsessed about getting graduates with first class honours. As long as he or she has attained a 2nd class lower from a local university, that would suffice.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 41678)
"good degree" usually mean FC or if shortage of candidate 2nd upper honors. Double majors is considered passed with merit only.