Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   All about Home Affairs Senior Executives scheme (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/2636-all-about-home-affairs-senior-executives-scheme.html)

juventusfc27 27-01-2014 09:49 PM

will like to find out if MHA accepts males with BSc business pass degree from uniSIM and PES E9L9 for the HASE scheme?

thanks

Unregistered 15-04-2014 08:07 PM

I just applied HASE with SPS. I got a part-time SIM IT degree with 10 years of working experience. The job nature is quite related to what I am currently doing. Not sure whether I stand a chance. FYI, I am holding a 3K+ basic salary in private sector. I hope to get an interview soon. :)

Unregistered 15-04-2014 10:45 PM

That post was for my branch in sps.. u will have a very hard time vying for that post as there is also a contract staff there applying for that post.. must sell urself well i guess..

liverpoolfan 28-04-2014 07:31 PM

Hey guys, anyone familiar with the hiring process of HASE with Prisons?

I went for my interview in mid february and got an email on the same day that I have cleared their interview and required me to go for my medical check up asap.

I received a letter from VITAL on the following monday and therefore completed my medical by the end of february. It has now been 2 months now since i've completed my medical and according to the recruitment officer, I am still pending admin clearance.

Any idea how long does it actually take for admin/security clearance? Also, the status of my application is still stating "shortlisted". Am not exactly getting anxious but really would like to know how long the process is usually like.

thanks!

liverpoolfan 06-05-2014 07:00 PM

Bump for the thread :)

Unregistered 08-05-2014 10:57 PM

Any idea if emailing HR would give you a better chance of getting in?

Unregistered 09-05-2014 11:32 AM

MSO Diploma enter ad MSO6.. ITE enter as MSO8.. all these are fresh, unless have experience than can enter straight go higher grade.. MX aslo same, if they recognise ur experience than straight go in MX12.. but experience here means mostly 5 years and above..

liverpoolfan 21-05-2014 06:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 51237)
Any idea if emailing HR would give you a better chance of getting in?

Yapp.. I've emailed the HR and now they are asking me for my IR8A and latest payslip.

Any idea what that means?

Unregistered 24-05-2014 02:54 PM

I was rejected by SPS without an interview. :(

Unregistered 26-05-2014 04:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by liverpoolfan (Post 51646)
Yapp.. I've emailed the HR and now they are asking me for my IR8A and latest payslip.

Any idea what that means?

did you submit your IR8A and pay slip during first interview?