Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   All about Home Affairs Senior Executives scheme (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/2636-all-about-home-affairs-senior-executives-scheme.html)

Unregistered 17-07-2013 09:44 PM

anyone here applied before and the status is still showing "in process" ? my case is about 5 months already

icy water 22-07-2013 10:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 40039)
anyone here applied before and the status is still showing "in process" ? my case is about 5 months already

no response is the typical "response".
actually anything more than 1 month means gone case already. in rare cases, they are actually free enough to click the reject button after 2 months

Unregistered 23-07-2013 04:36 PM

make owsThejs

Anyone knows how long is the waiting period between the 2nd interview(Which I believe is the last interview) and the offering of a contract? Thanks!

Unregistered 24-07-2013 06:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 40245)
Anyone knows how long is the waiting period between the 2nd interview(Which I believe is the last interview) and the offering of a contract? Thanks!

around 2 weeks after my 1st interview

Unregistered 25-07-2013 12:50 PM

Recruitment Process with MHA

Hi,

I applied for 2 positions with MHA and the deadline of application is 05 Aug 2013 and 12 Aug 2013 respectively.

May I know how long will I have to wait to be shortlisted?

By the way, I applied by sending email to them as specified by MHA.

Thanks!

Unregistered 25-07-2013 04:35 PM

I notice there is a lot of these "how long I must wait for reply / interview / response / offer etc" questions.

Please understand that you are just applying for a farmer government job where there is like >100 desperate candidates for every opening. They will reply when they decide to reply, there is no need to keep speculating how long, logging on to website see status etc.

If there is no response, then there is no response, move on with your life and apply the next job. Don't bother waste time speculating or emailing or calling HR to ask, they won't bother as you are just one of the many digits who applied.

Unregistered 25-07-2013 09:32 PM

i would like to offer a different perspective.

if one is unsure of the timeline, then one might "move on" when you really should not and vice versa.

Unregistered 26-07-2013 09:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 40355)
i would like to offer a different perspective.

if one is unsure of the timeline, then one might "move on" when you really should not and vice versa.

there no such thing as timeline, they have plenty of choices and the candidates are the ones desperate for a job. they do whatever they please. wake up!

Unregistered 27-07-2013 09:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Monochrome (Post 35742)
Hello!

Recently I got an offer from MHA and I would like to find out more about this scheme before making a final decision. I know some basic stuff about this scheme, but I'm hoping to get some answers on the realities of this scheme. So if anyone's part of this scheme, your input is much needed. Thanks!

I'm hoping to find out about the future career prospects after joining this scheme and the such.

Also fresh grads who are also considering this scheme, please join in! :D

is there 2nd interview or only 1 interview?

Unregistered 28-07-2013 02:30 AM

There are two interviews(one with mha's panel and one with your unit's panel) and one pre-interview briefing.