Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   Civil Svc/ Statboard - Typical Timeline for making a Hiring Decision (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/2023-civil-svc-statboard-typical-timeline-making-hiring-decision.html)

Unregistered 20-08-2021 01:22 PM

for CS, how many months of your past salary do they ask for when crafting the offer? the standard 3 months?

reason i'm asking is that I recently got promoted (3 months ago) and I hope they take that into consideration. Also my bonus is also there in the last three months, so will they take my annual compensation into consideration or only monthly?

recently jo teo said employers cant ask candidates to showpast payslip. Any difference since then?

Unregistered 20-08-2021 07:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 180547)
for CS, how many months of your past salary do they ask for when crafting the offer? the standard 3 months?

reason i'm asking is that I recently got promoted (3 months ago) and I hope they take that into consideration. Also my bonus is also there in the last three months, so will they take my annual compensation into consideration or only monthly?

recently jo teo said employers cant ask candidates to showpast payslip. Any difference since then?

Mine didn’t ask for payslip, but did ask about last drawn.

Unregistered 20-08-2021 11:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 180599)
Mine didn’t ask for payslip, but did ask about last drawn.

they didnt ask for bonus?
and they try to match annual or just match monthly pay?

Unregistered 21-08-2021 10:23 PM

Interview at SLA

Anyone went for this recently? Any replies from HR?

Unregistered 04-09-2021 03:37 PM

Hi guys, has anyone tendered resignation in a SB/Ministry within one month due to job unsuitability? Any repercussions for next employment if one is still keen to work in public sector? TIA.

Unregistered 07-09-2021 09:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 182087)
Hi guys, has anyone tendered resignation in a SB/Ministry within one month due to job unsuitability? Any repercussions for next employment if one is still keen to work in public sector? TIA.

Hey guys, I'm curious about this too as I have an impending offer from a Min and am in the midst of an interview process with another SB which I'm quite keen to take up on.

Would I be blacklisted if I take on the Min offer and leave within a month?

Appreciate your advice. TIA!

Unregistered 08-09-2021 11:16 AM

Is it normal for checks to be 3-4 mths long?.. last time i submited G50 was in Jul

Unregistered 08-09-2021 11:54 AM

If you have not accepted the Ministry’s offer, I think the process is still reversible?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 182364)
Hey guys, I'm curious about this too as I have an impending offer from a Min and am in the midst of an interview process with another SB which I'm quite keen to take up on.

Would I be blacklisted if I take on the Min offer and leave within a month?

Appreciate your advice. TIA!

Unregistered 08-09-2021 05:32 PM

Hi, does anyone know how long does MCCY usually take to call up candidates after applications close?

Unregistered 08-09-2021 09:57 PM

Got an offer at 35% paycut. Do they really expect people to accept or are they low balling for fun?
I had thought that hr could have screened out applicants who they know the cut will be so significant.