Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   Civil Svc/ Statboard - Typical Timeline for making a Hiring Decision (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/2023-civil-svc-statboard-typical-timeline-making-hiring-decision.html)

Unregistered 03-08-2021 02:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 179126)
Anyone can help with this?

I would give up 2 months after closing date. (not application date). My guess is they typically shortlist after it closes and then rank the candidates after interview. So there is a chance that your 2nd round may come 2m later if their first choice rejected, but unlikely that they shortlist first round applicants so late. So far I received interview requests 1-2 weeks after closing date, with one being 1m after.

As for how many rounds, it depends on the agency and interview panel. If your interview panel includes both deputy director and director the first time, it will be only one round. If it is just the AD or DD, then there will be 2nd round. If you applied for DD role, then one level above D is needed.

Unregistered 03-08-2021 10:25 PM

Hi all, I need advice. I previously worked 6 months temp at Ministry A. During that time, I found a job at Ministry B. Now 3 months into Ministry B job but find it very unsuitable. Is there any chance to change to other public service job, or will it be really difficult?

Unregistered 03-08-2021 10:56 PM

In LTA, what is the difference between a Senior Executive and a Principal Executive title? Also, what are the equivalent MX grades of these two titles? Thanks!

Unregistered 04-08-2021 03:43 PM

Have anyone applied for associate psychologist role under MOE before? How long do they take after applying to shortlist for interview?

Unregistered 04-08-2021 09:57 PM

MOM wait time

Hello, does anyone know how long it takes for MOM to get back after reference check and what are the next steps presuming i've passed the interviews? thanks!

whitec4nvas 05-08-2021 02:32 PM

Hi all, how long does AGD HR normally takes to inform about interview outcome? Had a panel interview with a GD, D and Head of department

Unregistered 05-08-2021 05:18 PM

Interview compared to assessment, which is more important for the panel in terms of making a decision for hiring

Unregistered 07-08-2021 10:06 AM

Clearance

Is it common for ministry to ask us to complete G50 form while selected to go for second round of interview?

Unregistered 09-08-2021 11:21 AM

Waiting period

Hi, may I know how long is the waiting period between first and 2nd interviews for MHA positions? TIA.

Unregistered 10-08-2021 03:42 PM

My final interview ended on a positive note with the panel saying I will hear from hr next to progress the next steps. But it has been almost 2 weeks and hr didn't contact me for pay slip. Does that mean it's just a courtesy comment and does not mean that I was successful?