Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   Civil Svc/ Statboard - Typical Timeline for making a Hiring Decision (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/2023-civil-svc-statboard-typical-timeline-making-hiring-decision.html)

gonky 31-08-2019 02:16 PM

Reopening of position

Hi, anyone here able to share more with regards to the following:
- Applied for an appointment on Career@Gov (Application closed on 31 July)
- Received an interview call to head down on 22 August
- Today, 31 August, the same application was open for application.

Does it mean, chances are that I didn't fill up the vacancy? :confused::confused: Though the application process shows "In Process", I mean - don't need to be hopeful liao hor?

Unregistered 02-09-2019 01:19 AM

Anyone applied for new agency under MHA?

Unregistered 02-09-2019 02:36 PM

anyone know how long on average MTI hiring process takes from the first round (to offer)? i have a few interviews from a few divisions lined up. im from another ministry but lookg 2 switch to mti. it took abt 5 wks for them to call me from application date on careersgov

Unregistered 10-09-2019 08:47 PM

Anyone knows the timeline for MOE HQ position? Attended an interview in the beginning of July, till now the status is still "shortlisted". Didnt get a good vibe from the interview so I'm not sure if they will still want me or not.

I got a really good vibe from another interview with CPF but I was informed a week after the interview that I'm rejected. Sad :(

Lim Le Keyete 11-09-2019 12:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 123246)
Anyone knows the timeline for MOE HQ position? Attended an interview in the beginning of July, till now the status is still "shortlisted". Didnt get a good vibe from the interview so I'm not sure if they will still want me or not.

I got a really good vibe from another interview with CPF but I was informed a week after the interview that I'm rejected. Sad :(

Just keep on trying.

Unregistered 12-09-2019 10:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 123022)
anyone know how long on average MTI hiring process takes from the first round (to offer)? i have a few interviews from a few divisions lined up. im from another ministry but lookg 2 switch to mti. it took abt 5 wks for them to call me from application date on careersgov

May I know if they asked you to write an essay (within 24 hrs) first before calling you down for an interview?

Unregistered 14-09-2019 01:44 PM

Thanks all! Got an offer from MAS after 2 months of wait.

Unregistered 16-09-2019 11:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 123357)
Thanks all! Got an offer from MAS after 2 months of wait.

What’s your timeline like? Can share? From date of application till offer.

Unregistered 16-09-2019 09:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gonky (Post 122982)
Hi, anyone here able to share more with regards to the following:
- Applied for an appointment on Career@Gov (Application closed on 31 July)
- Received an interview call to head down on 22 August
- Today, 31 August, the same application was open for application.

Does it mean, chances are that I didn't fill up the vacancy? :confused::confused: Though the application process shows "In Process", I mean - don't need to be hopeful liao hor?

Hi there, so is there any reply from them?

Unregistered 16-09-2019 10:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 123003)
Anyone applied for new agency under MHA?

What is the new agency?