Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   MINDEF DXO (All FAQ on it) (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/1722-ministry-defence-singapore-dxo-all-faq.html)

lmaohaha 04-06-2012 05:41 PM

application form dunnid attach pic one haha. im not being a sexist...but then again serving the organisation for 2 yrs deserves at least a fighting chance at the psycho test

Unregistered 04-06-2012 05:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lmaohaha (Post 25394)
its surely got nth to do wif grades since my fren who is a female, 2nd lower got a chance for psycho test. haiz, serve ns 2 yrs for them, one psycho test chance oso cant get...sianz

as long as you got a 'pass' local degree, you have to chance to be DXO

any idea on the salary on fresh grad with ns?

lmaohaha 04-06-2012 06:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 25398)
as long as you got a 'pass' local degree, you have to chance to be DXO

any idea on the salary on fresh grad with ns?

not true. im the best eg of a 2nd upper wif not even a chance for the first psychometric test. i can understand why if i fail the interview or psycho test. seems like they looking into other factors like work exp etc. anyway, i have no idea on salary range.

Unregistered 04-06-2012 07:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lmaohaha (Post 25400)
not true. im the best eg of a 2nd upper wif not even a chance for the first psychometric test. i can understand why if i fail the interview or psycho test. seems like they looking into other factors like work exp etc. anyway, i have no idea on salary range.

i am not fresh grad, i have 4 years exp, with 2nd lower I also not in any upper hand either..

while browsing thru the forum, I found some info on fresh grad

this guy grad is 2008, pass degree local university with NS, 3.3k>>>this guy is getting 4.4k now, with consistently C grader for the past 4 years..
I got one colleague's friend also 2008 batch 2nd upper with NS, 3.6k

Unregistered 05-06-2012 05:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lmaohaha (Post 25400)

The salary range is dependent on your jobscope/appointment. Seriously, class of honors isn't that impt here. 2nd lowers but drawing almost 4k.

Unregistered 05-06-2012 05:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 25430)
The salary range is dependent on your jobscope/appointment. Seriously, class of honors isn't that impt here. 2nd lowers but drawing almost 4k.

I agree with you. My friend also 3rd class but getting 4.5k.

Unregistered 05-06-2012 05:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lmaohaha (Post 25397)
application form dunnid attach pic one haha. im not being a sexist...but then again serving the organisation for 2 yrs deserves at least a fighting chance at the psycho test

did you put your expected salary too high? that would be a factor to toss out your application instantly. Put $1!

Unregistered 05-06-2012 06:16 PM

Quote:

I agree with you. My friend also 3rd class but getting 4.5k.

do you mean fresh grad getting 4k(2nd lower) and 4.5k(3rd class)...??

4.5k for fresh grad is alot!!!

Unregistered 05-06-2012 07:22 PM

Any idea if its possible for a grad to fail psycho test? I was rejected for a position I applied for but I am fairly sure I am not retarded. Have had about 1.5 yrs position in a stat board doing fairly high level stuff. Was at an mx12 range but was looking for a different environment. I suspect I was asking for a little too much and too diff. Was doing IR and policy but wanted to do something quieter.

Unregistered 05-06-2012 07:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 25434)
Any idea if its possible for a grad to fail psycho test? I was rejected for a position I applied for but I am fairly sure I am not retarded. Have had about 1.5 yrs position in a stat board doing fairly high level stuff. Was at an mx12 range but was looking for a different environment. I suspect I was asking for a little too much and too diff. Was doing IR and policy but wanted to do something quieter.

how much you asking for expected salary for assuming 1.5yr relevant exp?