Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   MINDEF DXO (All FAQ on it) (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/1722-ministry-defence-singapore-dxo-all-faq.html)

Unregistered 20-03-2012 08:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 21633)
thx for the info! =) i applied for HR executive.


Hi Hi! How did the psychometric test and interview go for you? Im also interested in being a DXO. I guess you are a DXO now?

Unregistered 20-03-2012 10:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cslee (Post 22618)
My impression is that specialised positions refer to only niche and available jobs in defence sector i.e. non-transferable skills. Added premium is to "entice" ppl to fulfill these roles. Can someone prove me wrong?

Legal counsel?

carltonx 04-04-2012 02:11 AM

Hi, any idea how long mindef takes to inform you that you are scheduled for next interview (after the test) or rejected? I have been waiting for 1 week plus since my test and I have not gotten any call or emails :\

Bean 04-04-2012 11:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by carltonx (Post 23283)
Hi, any idea how long mindef takes to inform you that you are scheduled for next interview (after the test) or rejected? I have been waiting for 1 week plus since my test and I have not gotten any call or emails :\

if they never call you up for interview after the psyco test, like after 2 weeks, mean you are not selected.

Yes, they will email you that you are not selected!

I am one of them:(

carltonx 04-04-2012 11:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bean (Post 23289)
if they never call you up for interview after the psyco test, like after 2 weeks, mean you are not selected.

Yes, they will email you that you are not selected!

I am one of them:(

Hi bean! Sorry to hear that :(

So you had the test recently too and have received an email?

I am actually tempted to call the HR office and ask about my status so I could STOP wondering about it.

Unregistered 05-04-2012 01:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by carltonx (Post 23283)
Hi, any idea how long mindef takes to inform you that you are scheduled for next interview (after the test) or rejected? I have been waiting for 1 week plus since my test and I have not gotten any call or emails :\

mine took about 3 weeks! after going through 5 months of the whole job application process with mindef, I realised that for mindef, no news = good news lol!

All the best in your job search!

Bean 05-04-2012 01:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 23339)
mine took about 3 weeks! after going through 5 months of the whole job application process with mindef, I realised that for mindef, no news = good news lol!

All the best in your job search!

u fresh grad?
male with NS?
wat class of honours?

how much they offer you the starting pay?:confused:

Job seeker 05-04-2012 06:53 PM

There are alot more job out there for fresh grads. Jus do not pin too much hope in getting one.

carltonx 06-04-2012 09:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Job seeker (Post 23365)
There are alot more job out there for fresh grads. Jus do not pin too much hope in getting one.

yeah, definitely. :) jees, 5 months is crazy long -____-

cslee 08-04-2012 07:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 22631)
Legal counsel?

If you were a lawyer, would you want to specialise in NS laws that are only uniquely Singapore?


All times are GMT +8. The time now is 11:37 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2