Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   Q: Big4 - Yearly salary increment (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/1506-q-big4-yearly-salary-increment.html)

Unregistered 23-01-2022 10:19 PM

Don’t say small fish…

I have heard it didn’t even work for bigger fish.

There have been very valued, talented, high performing individuals which were poached by outside offering higher pay.

Even though his boss put in a special appeal, on a firm level they cannot deviate from the fixed salary band else it open the floodgates for everyone to want ti negotiate their package individually

So in the end the person left the firm lor.

Unregistered 23-01-2022 10:20 PM

If you are zai, then in my opinion you should evaluate your career options la

Unregistered 23-01-2022 10:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 199120)
I don't think you have any bargaining power when they are accepting fricking NUS History and even UOL Clementi branch graduates these days.

Lmao yes

My post was meant to be a way of saying “No way”

Unregistered 23-01-2022 10:26 PM

btw yellow is the slowest in restoring pre-covid bonus and pay increase
Also, took the management lvl abt half year before they rescale M and below salary
but by then 60% of the senior and associate batch left liao

Unregistered 23-01-2022 10:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 199088)
how is the attrition rate? need to keep do presentation? in your opinion can join or not?

Can join ar, if you look at. Most of the cyber security people in linkedln, most of them have been in one of the big 4 before.

If you are a consultant whether you are in big 4 or not, you definitely need to present to client one. If not your finding who present? Your manager or your director?

Unregistered 23-01-2022 11:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 199132)
Can join ar, if you look at. Most of the cyber security people in linkedln, most of them have been in one of the big 4 before.

If you are a consultant whether you are in big 4 or not, you definitely need to present to client one. If not your finding who present? Your manager or your director?

I thought got team lead or something. Freshie here. Cannot be possibly ask freshie present right away without training right?

Unregistered 23-01-2022 11:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 199129)
btw yellow is the slowest in restoring pre-covid bonus and pay increase
Also, took the management lvl abt half year before they rescale M and below salary
but by then 60% of the senior and associate batch left liao

I hear 2/3 of seniors left. So its true.o.O my colleague/jr from SMP went to yellow and be a senior.

Unregistered 23-01-2022 11:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 199142)
I hear 2/3 of seniors left. So its true.o.O my colleague/jr from SMP went to yellow and be a senior.

How to cope? 2/3! WHAT!

Unregistered 23-01-2022 11:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 199143)
How to cope? 2/3! WHAT!

I heard from my ex colleague who just joined yellow. Heard 4 ppl assignment now 2 ppl doing. Cant believe it but someone posted 60% left in this forum. Heard they lack 2/3 seniors. Guess it true?

Unregistered 23-01-2022 11:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 199145)
I heard from my ex colleague who just joined yellow. Heard 4 ppl assignment now 2 ppl doing. Cant believe it but someone posted 60% left in this forum. Heard they lack 2/3 seniors. Guess it true?

the work must still go on.