Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   Q: Big4 - Yearly salary increment (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/1506-q-big4-yearly-salary-increment.html)

Unregistered 20-01-2022 10:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 198495)
Ex-auditors, what job are you doing now?

Compliance in fintech

Unregistered 20-01-2022 02:28 PM

Quote:

Forum moderator.

Unregistered 20-01-2022 02:39 PM

Quote:

Cyber-bullying monitoring officer. Still employed under one of the big-4.

Unregistered 20-01-2022 03:53 PM

Quote:

heng i chiobu. do onlyfans earn more than audit manager

Unregistered 20-01-2022 08:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 198541)
heng i chiobu. do onlyfans earn more than audit manager

Be careful, police catching now

Unregistered 21-01-2022 01:46 PM

My big 4 colleagues are dumb. All like to act busy and like to dabao or go to the nearest cai png store to eat for 30mins then go back office to work until 8pm. Meanwhile, I see my civil servant friends enjoying 2 hour lunch break. Some even go shopping mall to buy CNY snacks. Big 4 people are happy to be slaves. Study so much but behave like coolie

Unregistered 21-01-2022 01:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 198709)
My big 4 colleagues are dumb. All like to act busy and like to dabao or go to the nearest cai png store to eat for 30mins then go back office to work until 8pm. Meanwhile, I see my civil servant friends enjoying 2 hour lunch break. Some even go shopping mall to buy CNY snacks. Big 4 people are happy to be slaves. Study so much but behave like coolie

Me too, going to Chinatown to queue for bakkwa later with chiobu corlick

Unregistered 21-01-2022 01:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 198709)

Japanese mindset is to be praised. Work until karoshi. Loyalty to the company till retirement. Unquestioning obedience to superiors. All waking hours devoted to work.

The problem with Singapore is too many jiak liao bees like you who don't take pride in their work and want the easy way out. We should aim to be Japan, not some third world lazy ass country like Malaysia where workers take 1 week to do a 1 hour job.

Unregistered 21-01-2022 02:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 198711)
Japanese mindset is to be praised. Work until karoshi. Loyalty to the company till retirement. Unquestioning obedience to superiors. All waking hours devoted to work.

The problem with Singapore is too many jiak liao bees like you who don't take pride in their work and want the easy way out. We should aim to be Japan, not some third world lazy ass country like Malaysia where workers take 1 week to do a 1 hour job.

Work so hard for peanuts for feck lol, nothing to celebrate about having coolie mentality la.

Unregistered 21-01-2022 02:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 198711)

think the modern japanese do it out of fear not gratitude