Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   Q: Big4 - Yearly salary increment (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/1506-q-big4-yearly-salary-increment.html)

Unregistered 21-12-2023 07:05 PM

Leaving big four

Consulting service line

Any restrictions to join consulting client from big four

Unregistered 21-12-2023 07:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 263608)
if quit external audit then go commercial as internal auditor also farking sian one. people hate internal auditors.

Depends on company culture.

For some firms yea, you’re going to be the most hated cause people are already busy with their day to day work and still have to find time to entertain you and your internal control questions which makes no sense to layman not trained in audit. Not only are they not paid extra, there may be more work to do if you issue them findings, when they are not even the ones who wrote the SOP in the first place. How to not make you when your very job is to go find them trouble? They’ll do anything to make you go away.

Rare cases, strong tone at the top cascades downwards where big boss instills culture where annual audits are freaking important and tells everyone to focus on improving. These rare cases people treat you like VIP when you come in cause you got a lot of power and your report is taken very seriously. Clean report their department pop champagne. Problematic report people can lose jobs and bonus.

Unregistered 21-12-2023 08:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 263594)
Of course you cant find at google.
Who will share LoE at google

Pretty sure they meant how to join client even though LoE say cannot cause I'm curious too

Unregistered 21-12-2023 11:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 263459)
downsize by PIP or severance? tech consulting?

both, u choose which one u want lol

Unregistered 22-12-2023 12:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 263633)
both, u choose which one u want lol

paiseh never read properly, is either PIP or u ownself give 1 month, while partner in teams chat still hehe haha around with other ppl

Unregistered 22-12-2023 12:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 263569)
TBH. I dont really care bro.

Myself, JHk already converted to Sc.

Let u guys laugh at me, i dont mind,

Coe is cheap now. Time to get car!!

lol. u wait long long to be SC. bet u begging us to give u PR.
Wait long long.

u can bring them out of their kampong, but u cannot bring the kampong out of them bro

Unregistered 22-12-2023 12:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 263591)
Now the trend is to bomb project and collect salary. You dont know meh?

Looking forward to see more seniors & managers tender in Jan

why would they tender in Jan? its dec that they should tender.

Unregistered 22-12-2023 12:28 AM

Hey where are my malaysian JHKs at?
Own up pls, keep OTing and stop complaining. May your Gen Z singaporean A1 give u a hard time.

anyway don't forget to

1) Pay your rent on time because u are helping me pay for my million dollar condo while I rest in my HDB and travel overseas holiday

2) Pay your tax on time so that my economy and country can grow. SGD to the moon.

3) Be thankful we let you in, first class transportation, first class education, first class cleanliness, first class healthcare. It's better than being in your corrupted country that prioritizes malays.

Unregistered 22-12-2023 07:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 263635)
lol. u wait long long to be SC. bet u begging us to give u PR.
Wait long long.

u can bring them out of their kampong, but u cannot bring the kampong out of them bro

Got SC within 4 month after application bro.

Unregistered 22-12-2023 08:02 AM

What a xenophobic racist and vile thread

You guys really exemplify the worst of the bitter singaporeans

Being stuck in an overworked, low wage, zero prestige job couldn't happen to a more deserving bunch of folks like you guys