Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   Q: Big4 - Yearly salary increment (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/1506-q-big4-yearly-salary-increment.html)

Unregistered 03-01-2024 11:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 264706)
Sap only those real big co ba. Sap need go external training also.. unless u join those listed co with share price less than 10 cent 1 LOL. So not worth it. The fc role ard 10k but with shares option..

auditors know how to use SAP, data all extracted ourselves because client too busy lol

as usual, auditors have 50% of everything but not the important 50%

Unregistered 03-01-2024 11:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 264686)
Regional fm i hope u get 15k and above. If less than 10k get out of here..

I have regional assist fm. Less than 6k.

Above 15k?

Sad . Dont think market is so good, where small- mid sized listed co paying CFo that amount,

Regional FM asking for that amt? U must dreaming.

Even junior p only draw 17+_ in big4

Unregistered 03-01-2024 11:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 264686)
Regional fm i hope u get 15k and above. If less than 10k get out of here..

I have regional assist fm. Less than 6k.

SM1 in big4 hit 10k meh? Doubt so. At most 9

Unregistered 03-01-2024 11:22 AM

Big 4 attrition rate dropped to a new low of 25% only, almost half of usual so why all the cries about understaffing? Man up you wimps, understaffed my foot

s://.acra.gov.sg/docs/default-source/default-document-library/public-accountants/audit-quality-indicators-disclosure-framework/aqi---industry-information-(sep-2023).pdf

Unregistered 03-01-2024 11:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 264710)
SM1 in big4 hit 10k meh? Doubt so. At most 9

Should be 9.4 to 10 depending on performance appraisal.

SM2 for 10k.

SM3 and onwards it approaches 11k then tapers off it only inflationary adjustment annually.

Unregistered 03-01-2024 11:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 264712)
Big 4 attrition rate dropped to a new low of 25% only, almost half of usual so why all the cries about understaffing? Man up you wimps, understaffed my foot

s://.acra.gov.sg/docs/default-source/default-document-library/public-accountants/audit-quality-indicators-disclosure-framework/aqi---industry-information-(sep-2023).pdf

LOL. yea man up you little puss.
its so easy nowadays with excess manpower, to the point partners know they don't need to hire new replacements
out of 4 people who joined, only 1 left
out of 100 people who joined, only 25 left

Unregistered 03-01-2024 12:04 PM

Quote:

that's actually surprisingly low. means the strategy of mass hiring jhks worked? so much more loyal

but how does that even work considering they laid off so many people. or the layoffs too effective at scaring people from resigning?

Unregistered 03-01-2024 12:22 PM

Quote:

The attrition is mainly manager level and senior level but we hired only 1 manager per dept and **** tons of interns, pretty sure it's the reason why it's so low.

Unregistered 03-01-2024 12:33 PM

Quote:

the resignation wave this round didn't happen right after bonus, it happened in nov and dec 2023 when they realised there's no hiring happening so peak will be ****

Unregistered 03-01-2024 01:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 264709)
Above 15k?

Sad . Dont think market is so good, where small- mid sized listed co paying CFo that amount,

Regional FM asking for that amt? U must dreaming.

Even junior p only draw 17+_ in big4

Huh the regional fm or so call my map mentor is getting more than 20k since 2015 time. Very well known us mnc. Thats very sad indeed.