Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   Q: Big4 - Yearly salary increment (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/1506-q-big4-yearly-salary-increment.html)

Unregistered 21-12-2023 10:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 263565)
So done with working with the new batch of A1. I thought gen z very smart one, how come all the ones I work with are dumb as hell? Limpeh spent so much time holding their hand and guide them through the work papers. One hour later, still can find limpeh ask dumb questions. Walao during my time as A1 my senior just literally throw PY work paper to me ask me go figure out myself one. Dumb is one thing, their attitude also sibei yaya.

You manager?

You can start by paying them more.

Unregistered 21-12-2023 10:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 263566)
You manager?

You can start by paying them more.

lol then why join audit if they know the pay sucks.

Unregistered 21-12-2023 10:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 263534)
no conflict of interest issues? heard there's some stupid independence cooldown rules for managers and above to join audit client

Of course you need to know the trick.

LOE/ engagement letter usually will have some clause that engagement team members cant join client, etc etc

Unregistered 21-12-2023 10:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 263513)
look at this JHK english
this is why we laugh at them and they know it
singaporeans all laughing at you behind your back bro

TBH. I dont really care bro.

Myself, JHk already converted to Sc.

Let u guys laugh at me, i dont mind,

Coe is cheap now. Time to get car!!

Unregistered 21-12-2023 11:46 AM

Congrats to all those who found new jobs before peak. Looking to leave EY but haven’t found a job. Wish me luck! :)

Unregistered 21-12-2023 12:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 263575)
Congrats to all those who found new jobs before peak. Looking to leave EY but haven’t found a job. Wish me luck! :)

No we are not going to wish you luck

We curse you to be stuck for another five years

Mwhahahaha

Unregistered 21-12-2023 01:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 263568)
Of course you need to know the trick.

LOE/ engagement letter usually will have some clause that engagement team members cant join client, etc etc

Can share? Cant find any on google

Unregistered 21-12-2023 01:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 263560)
How much are full-time interns paid? Is it also 1k?

Yeah 1k, but make them do A1 work at 1/4 the pay. Audit partners seriously smart. Why hire full time fresh grads when intern is the same but 1/4 the cost.

Unregistered 21-12-2023 01:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 263577)
No we are not going to wish you luck

We curse you to be stuck for another five years

Mwhahahaha

Already tendered hehehe hopefully won’t be jobless for too long

Unregistered 21-12-2023 01:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 263565)
So done with working with the new batch of A1. I thought gen z very smart one, how come all the ones I work with are dumb as hell? Limpeh spent so much time holding their hand and guide them through the work papers. One hour later, still can find limpeh ask dumb questions. Walao during my time as A1 my senior just literally throw PY work paper to me ask me go figure out myself one. Dumb is one thing, their attitude also sibei yaya.

Tiktok generation no attention span to read or listen to you, but think they should be paid 100k like googlers. I cant stand it cause in the end I have to do their supposed sections too. Like, tell them to do this asap because I wanna explain, take 1 hr already also haven't start and didnt even know how to open the file. GONNA FKIN DIP AS SOON AS I CAN BECAUSE AINT NO WAY IM SACRIFICING MY SANITY AND HEALTH FOR THIS ****