Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   SIM-UOL fresh grad starting pay (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/1491-sim-uol-fresh-grad-starting-pay.html)

Unregistered 02-06-2022 01:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 219961)
yes indeed I'm jealous of their dragons award, I've been training my whole life to get this prestigious dragon award, it so good it makes me wan cry.

Dont think you can get bro, its part of the high finance club, prestigious jobs that many singaporeans are jealous and want a slice from

Unregistered 02-06-2022 09:22 AM

graduated from SIM in 2019, was just curious about fresh grad pay and came across this thread.

Im getting 8k+ after 3 YOE in tech. sure its nothing compared to local uni grads getting 7k with 0 YOE fresh grad but it is what it is.

I didnt study hard because the truth is that studying is boring af and i cant imagine grinding A levels to make it to JC only to study everyday like a slave. Respect to those of you who can do it.

Got a 2.5 GPA in poly, couldn't go any uni except private so went SIM, graduated with CS after 2 and a half years. Anyway I'm grateful for where I am today, at least I'm not some butthurt swagfag pussy on here 24/7 talking ******** like a lil miserable ugly sinkietard hard coping.

Unregistered 02-06-2022 09:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 219994)
graduated from SIM in 2019, was just curious about fresh grad pay and came across this thread.

Im getting 8k+ after 3 YOE in tech. sure its nothing compared to local uni grads getting 7k with 0 YOE fresh grad but it is what it is.

I didnt study hard because the truth is that studying is boring af and i cant imagine grinding A levels to make it to JC only to study everyday like a slave. Respect to those of you who can do it.

Got a 2.5 GPA in poly, couldn't go any uni except private so went SIM, graduated with CS after 2 and a half years. Anyway I'm grateful for where I am today, at least I'm not some butthurt swagfag pussy on here 24/7 talking ******** like a lil miserable ugly sinkietard hard coping.

Can you stop with the cringe post lol, no one asked you for your story

Unregistered 02-06-2022 01:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by unregistered (Post 219994)
graduated from sim in 2019, was just curious about fresh grad pay and came across this thread.

Im getting 8k+ after 3 yoe in tech. Sure its nothing compared to local uni grads getting 7k with 0 yoe fresh grad but it is what it is.

I didnt study hard because the truth is that studying is boring af and i cant imagine grinding a levels to make it to jc only to study everyday like a slave. Respect to those of you who can do it.

Got a 2.5 gpa in poly, couldn't go any uni except private so went sim, graduated with cs after 2 and a half years. Anyway i'm grateful for where i am today, at least i'm not some butthurt swagfag pussy on here 24/7 talking ******** like a lil miserable ugly sinkietard hard coping.

wow respeck!!!!!!!! So good we need to learn from him!!!! Respeck!!!!

Unregistered 02-06-2022 03:17 PM

Quote:

Respect! You could have chosen the easy way and go local uni but you chose the harder path and got an amazing job! Amazing!

Unregistered 02-06-2022 03:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 220028)
Respect! You could have chosen the easy way and go local uni but you chose the harder path and got an amazing job! Amazing!

Is not because he did not choose the more constructive way but rather he had neglected his studies earlier but make up ground due to his resilence and determination to succeed.

Unregistered 02-06-2022 05:01 PM

Quote:

Respect! hardwork pays off and taking the smart route is good

Unregistered 02-06-2022 07:39 PM

Quote:

i mean respect for working hard but wtf studying hard isnt the same as being a slave lol

Unregistered 03-06-2022 02:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 220052)
i mean respect for working hard but wtf studying hard isnt the same as being a slave lol

I mean depend on how smart you are. If you are intelligent, you can ace A level without having to study like a slave. If you are dumb like OP, then chances are you would need to grind for your As.

It's meritocracy guys, noone cares if you like A or B, at the end, the most capable/intelligent gets to the top.

Unregistered 03-06-2022 02:28 PM

Quote:

respect! thank you for sharing!