Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   SIM-UOL fresh grad starting pay (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/1491-sim-uol-fresh-grad-starting-pay.html)

Raymond 08-06-2022 03:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 220739)
Just grad not long ago... was actually keen to join FA industry, doing webpage and maybe being an FA. Went down and..

All the nus ppl like to flex their whatever awards and earnings. Fking cringe people. Even my professor who received 15+ awards in academics also never tell us.

' eh bro, u join FA u can make 7-8k a month and get MDRT without working so hard 9-6 job facing a strict boss blah blah blah, we all very friendly and flexible one blah blah blah' ' eh bro i NUS GPA 3.1 now earning way more than those FCH in my cohort blah blah blah '

Moments I heard all that i know these ppl just those typical agents... trying to justify like they are nobel award winners on insta, tell the world how great and how impactful they are and behind the scene they just money money.

I still recalled 1 guy saying ' bro, once u close case u think clients will disturb you meh, they busy with their 9-6 job no time harass you. They build ur success '

knn. i wanna punch that ****ing guy so hard.

Now I am mass applying to tech companies cos i did CS. wish me luck.

Maybe if you stopped being so bitter and just moved on, you would have gotten offers by now.

Good luck. A job is a job, I have no comment for FA but I wouldn't waste my time on here bashing them like a rage hungry psychopath. At the end of the day everyone needs to earn a living.

Unregistered 08-06-2022 03:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raymond (Post 220947)
Maybe if you stopped being so bitter and just moved on, you would have gotten offers by now.

Good luck. A job is a job, I have no comment for FA but I wouldn't waste my time on here bashing them like a rage hungry psychopath. At the end of the day everyone needs to earn a living.

lol you're probably an FA loser as well

Unregistered 08-06-2022 05:00 PM

Quote:

Just grad not long ago... was actually keen to join FA industry, doing webpage and maybe being an FA. Went down and..

All the nus ppl like to flex their whatever awards and earnings. Fking cringe people. Even my professor who received 15+ awards in academics also never tell us.

' eh bro, u join FA u can make 7-8k a month and get MDRT without working so hard 9-6 job facing a strict boss blah blah blah, we all very friendly and flexible one blah blah blah' ' eh bro i NUS GPA 3.1 now earning way more than those FCH in my cohort blah blah blah '

Moments I heard all that i know these ppl just those typical agents... trying to justify like they are nobel award winners on insta, tell the world how great and how impactful they are and behind the scene they just money money.

I still recalled 1 guy saying ' bro, once u close case u think clients will disturb you meh, they busy with their 9-6 job no time harass you. They build ur success '

Fk off dog I hope you don't get in anywhere. Embrassment to cs grads everywhere

Unregistered 08-06-2022 07:04 PM

Quote:

you say its cringe then you still follow them for fk?

sohai??? intentionally seek out sinkies to pwn? siao

mass apply to tech companies cos u trash lmfao keep mass applying kiddo

Unregistered 10-06-2022 01:45 AM

Private uni grad here with 2 YOE and drawing a wage of 3.3k . Looking to jump into tech sales as its deemed a lucrative path but was studying banking and finance back in uni. Is it possible?

Unregistered 10-06-2022 02:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 221183)
Private uni grad here with 2 YOE and drawing a wage of 3.3k . Looking to jump into tech sales as its deemed a lucrative path but was studying banking and finance back in uni. Is it possible?

yes, can jump into cleaning supplies sales in tech company

Unregistered 10-06-2022 10:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 221183)

Private uni grads can’t ever get lucrative jobs. If I’m an employer I see private uni I reject straight.

Why not hire local uni who is smarter, more eager and better to tell clients that my employee is from local uni not so paiseh LOL

Private uni just go be insurance or property agent la if you want money

Unless you are damn chio girl, then find a rich husband or tech sales might give you chance

If you are some loser guy tech sales won’t want you

Unregistered 10-06-2022 11:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 221213)
Private uni grads can’t ever get lucrative jobs. If I’m an employer I see private uni I reject straight.

Why not hire local uni who is smarter, more eager and better to tell clients that my employee is from local uni not so paiseh LOL

Private uni just go be insurance or property agent la if you want money

Unless you are damn chio girl, then find a rich husband or tech sales might give you chance

If you are some loser guy tech sales won’t want you

zero RESPECT for you

Unregistered 11-06-2022 10:20 AM

Wow seems like many LSE Clementi students are so much more successful than NUS/NTU students right after graduation. Time to quit NUS now and transfer to LSE Clementi!

Unregistered 11-06-2022 04:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 221351)
Wow seems like many LSE Clementi students are so much more successful than NUS/NTU students right after graduation. Time to quit NUS now and transfer to LSE Clementi!

wad de fuq is LSE Clementi, sounds like some cemetery. Does that school even have a ranking?