Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   SIM-UOL fresh grad starting pay (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/1491-sim-uol-fresh-grad-starting-pay.html)

Unregistered 03-06-2022 06:31 PM

wow after reading all the posts here, i really feel like i need to go SIM!!!! applying right now yayyy

Unregistered 03-06-2022 07:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 220188)
wow after reading all the posts here, i really feel like i need to go SIM!!!! applying right now yayyy

cringe

stop trying to cheat and take the easy way out

Unregistered 03-06-2022 08:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 220188)

you definitely should. i got a 3x pay bump after i got my UOL cert

Unregistered 04-06-2022 10:28 PM

After graduating from SIM, i feel like i have transcended into a superior lifeform, i have even gained the ability to levitate now.

Unregistered 04-06-2022 11:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 220383)
After graduating from SIM, i feel like i have transcended into a superior lifeform, i have even gained the ability to levitate now.

for me, it's teleportation.

Unregistered 07-06-2022 09:50 AM

Just grad not long ago... was actually keen to join FA industry, doing webpage and maybe being an FA. Went down and..

All the nus ppl like to flex their whatever awards and earnings. Fking cringe people. Even my professor who received 15+ awards in academics also never tell us.

' eh bro, u join FA u can make 7-8k a month and get MDRT without working so hard 9-6 job facing a strict boss blah blah blah, we all very friendly and flexible one blah blah blah' ' eh bro i NUS GPA 3.1 now earning way more than those FCH in my cohort blah blah blah '

Moments I heard all that i know these ppl just those typical agents... trying to justify like they are nobel award winners on insta, tell the world how great and how impactful they are and behind the scene they just money money.

I still recalled 1 guy saying ' bro, once u close case u think clients will disturb you meh, they busy with their 9-6 job no time harass you. They build ur success '

knn. i wanna punch that ****ing guy so hard.

Now I am mass applying to tech companies cos i did CS. wish me luck.

Unregistered 08-06-2022 11:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by unregistered (Post 220188)
wow after reading all the posts here, i really feel like i need to go sim!!!! Applying right now yayyy

wowow respeck!!!!

Unregistered 08-06-2022 11:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 220899)
wowow respeck!!!!

WOW!! RESPECK for supporting people to join SIM!! RESPECK RESPECK!!!!

Unregistered 08-06-2022 12:30 PM

It's respect not respsck..

Smh dumb local uni kids can't spell lol

Unregistered 08-06-2022 12:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 220905)
WOW!! RESPECK for supporting people to join SIM!! RESPECK RESPECK!!!!

i respeck u for respecking other people!!!!