Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   SIM-UOL fresh grad starting pay (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/1491-sim-uol-fresh-grad-starting-pay.html)

Unregistered 27-04-2021 12:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 166706)
I’m just picturing this poor soul typing “Bahahahahaha” angrily. Fking gold LOL

Exactly, SIM UOL rocks hehe

Unregistered 27-04-2021 12:37 PM

Anything is better than nus bba at this point

Unregistered 27-04-2021 01:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 166741)
Anything is better than nus bba at this point

No la.

Everything is ****, other than sim uol

Unregistered 27-04-2021 01:28 PM

Included pathetic nus boi boi who has been forced to jump

Unregistered 27-04-2021 01:56 PM

Can both of you stop replying to yourselves and pretending like there are other people who actually care about which school is better? This is a SALARY forum and people are here to get information about salaries (SIM, NUS or otherwise). Stop projecting your bruised egos onto the forums its pathetic.

Unregistered 27-04-2021 02:21 PM

All along theres just this one nus man child with ego issues (and rightfully so)

Unregistered 27-04-2021 02:29 PM

So uh. Long time lurker. sim-uol grad almost 10 years ago. 2:1, went china when xjp just took power and was in IB for 3 years before returning to SGP. currently head of a business unit. started at 35k rmb/mth and currently drawing about sgd 150k p.a. not including bonuses.

for those new grads, you need to be clear about what value you can bring to the org and learn from the best. maybe because i wasnt in sgp i didnt have to deal with the private grad stigma, but i def worked a lot harder and handled/closed a lot of projects with my company.

get your cfa/cpa and maybe the 32/33 years old MBA for the extra credentials next to your name.

Unregistered 27-04-2021 03:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 166754)
So uh. Long time lurker. sim-uol grad almost 10 years ago. 2:1, went china when xjp just took power and was in IB for 3 years before returning to SGP. currently head of a business unit. started at 35k rmb/mth and currently drawing about sgd 150k p.a. not including bonuses.

for those new grads, you need to be clear about what value you can bring to the org and learn from the best. maybe because i wasnt in sgp i didnt have to deal with the private grad stigma, but i def worked a lot harder and handled/closed a lot of projects with my company.

get your cfa/cpa and maybe the 32/33 years old MBA for the extra credentials next to your name.

with all due respect, 150k pa for a head of a BU, presumably in a bank as well, is quite low wor... that being said, without knowing the full details of your coverage...meh

Unregistered 27-04-2021 03:13 PM

In terms of curriculum, brand, employability, value etc... NUS BBA > SIM UOL
No one’s disputing this.

But this self proclaimed NUS troll must’ve failed in life for losing out to SIM even with his superior degree.

Unregistered 27-04-2021 03:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 166731)
Really quite sad leh. Mother getting choked to death by NUS schlongs. Pathetic failure of a son getting mogged, abused, and bullied to suicide by NUS grads :(

Yeah, that sounds about right.

It\'s what you get for tarnishing your family name by going to SIM. No wonder want to jump off top floor of LSE Clementi building :(