Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   SIM-UOL fresh grad starting pay (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/1491-sim-uol-fresh-grad-starting-pay.html)

Unregistered 20-05-2022 11:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 218366)
LOLOL, thanks for the good joke even though april fool is over.

I have seen private uni's curriculum (if you can even call it that), they are really basic and fcking easy. I think even poly kids learn more in depth stuff than private uni.

Ya you take 2 years to graduate cos you are not learning anything of substance, learning fluff is not going to help u in your future jobs.

and pls dun say private uni can get the same job as local uni students. tell that to those in FAANG, IB, BB, govt sector and they will have a good laugh

HAHAHAH cope harder bro , if so easy and basic why still got people fail ?? LOOOL poly kids learn more ? their starting pay 1.8k LOOOOOL

2 year to graduate cos fast-tracked lol in local uni u learn ******** irrelevant nonsense and pay high school fees like a dumbhead

yayaya FAANG IB, BB blah blah , only the best in local unis can go in LOL the mediocre / average ones are the same as private unis . cope harder bro no point talking about local uni grads who are average

Unregistered 20-05-2022 12:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 218370)
HAHAHAH cope harder bro , if so easy and basic why still got people fail ?? LOOOL poly kids learn more ? their starting pay 1.8k LOOOOOL

2 year to graduate cos fast-tracked lol in local uni u learn ******** irrelevant nonsense and pay high school fees like a dumbhead

yayaya FAANG IB, BB blah blah , only the best in local unis can go in LOL the mediocre / average ones are the same as private unis . cope harder bro no point talking about local uni grads who are average

HAHAHAHAH, you mean got people fail private uni? So easy still can fail, really disgrace to family and ancestor sia.

Yea u are right that only the top tier local uni grads go FAANG etc but even the ‘top tier’ in private uni cannot get in (unless of course u are ok with being a cleaner there).

And if you truly believe mediocre private uni students are equivalent to mediocre local uni students, I have a bridge to sell you

Unregistered 20-05-2022 12:40 PM

Man why so much hate? I have nothing but respect for these people!

R E S P E C T baby

Unregistered 20-05-2022 01:48 PM

SIM-UOL kids are just dumb, immature and useless to society. Period.

Unregistered 20-05-2022 01:49 PM

So many are still drawn to Faang when Amazon, Neflix and Facebook are currently in regression mode. There are other sectors worth exploring than this grouping.

Unregistered 20-05-2022 01:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 218380)
SIM-UOL kids are just dumb, immature and useless to society. Period.

100% agree, respect!!!

Unregistered 20-05-2022 02:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 218381)
So many are still drawn to Faang when Amazon, Neflix and Facebook are currently in regression mode. There are other sectors worth exploring than this grouping.

Agreed!!!! Local uni kids so dumb even sim grads know FAANG is washed

Unregistered 20-05-2022 02:34 PM

Respect for being born

Unregistered 20-05-2022 03:56 PM

Ok I just came here to find out the starting pay for UOL grads now, what is worth accepting an offer? and what are the pay range now? I got offered 2 jobs with about the same pay range.

Unregistered 20-05-2022 05:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 218396)
Ok I just came here to find out the starting pay for UOL grads now, what is worth accepting an offer? and what are the pay range now? I got offered 2 jobs with about the same pay range.

SIM-UOL grads are very highly sought after. Average pay range is about 8k starting salary, please don't get lowballed by those companies offering 2.5k only. All the best :D