Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   SIM-UOL fresh grad starting pay (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/1491-sim-uol-fresh-grad-starting-pay.html)

Unregistered 27-05-2022 04:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 219372)
You're the poster child for every Singaporean out there who browse the internet, see some meme and immediately start assimilating their own personality into it.

Learn to be original. My god.

his mum died mah, never teach him how to behave. let this orphan monkey be , RESPEK NO MUM STILL CAN SURVIVE COS UR DAD SUCKING GAYS FOR A LIVING

Unregistered 27-05-2022 04:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 219372)
You're the poster child for every Singaporean out there who browse the internet, see some meme and immediately start assimilating their own personality into it.

Learn to be original. My god.

agreed lol tell him go back sg reddit la, he want come here step one angmoh lingo kia, cannot even spell "because" properly want act, knn lame

Unregistered 28-05-2022 12:48 AM

Guys, was from Pte Uni, not sim uol but making a cool 16k a month. Albeit it is in the insurance industry, I'm living life more comfortably than many of my peers from local uni. Just have the drive to excel in wat you do.

Unregistered 28-05-2022 09:54 AM

bellcurve dropouts, try doing a real degree for once 😂

Unregistered 28-05-2022 10:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 219367)
Imagine saying “RESPECT!!!1!” and going for that slay culture whenever someone defends that SIM ego lmao. Literal clowns who couldn’t even get into local unis bc they get wrecked by bellcurve, so they need smth easier for them to cope. 🤡

Talk to my wallet again if respect can bring food to the table.

Sometimes I also forget why tf SIM UOL even exists, is like ITE but for uni dropouts lmao

i agree with you but my god can already tell you're a boring af kid who just starts using whatever meme / twitch lingo irl so fking cringe

Unregistered 28-05-2022 11:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 219449)
i agree with you but my god can already tell you're a boring af kid who just starts using whatever meme / twitch lingo irl so fking cringe

diam lah SIM UOL WAN SUAY

Unregistered 29-05-2022 07:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 219527)
diam lah SIM UOL WAN SUAY

diam lah private uni noob

Unregistered 29-05-2022 07:09 PM

Hello, all the SIM trash, stop posting here and deliver my fking food la dogs. Bloody useless trash Uni graduates.

Unregistered 30-05-2022 10:47 PM

all the pte uni haters, yall can continue to be jealous of their 15k monthly wage and MDRT and International dragons award

Unregistered 01-06-2022 11:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 219747)
all the pte uni haters, yall can continue to be jealous of their 15k monthly wage and MDRT and International dragons award

yes indeed I'm jealous of their dragons award, I've been training my whole life to get this prestigious dragon award, it so good it makes me wan cry.