Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   SIM-UOL fresh grad starting pay (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/1491-sim-uol-fresh-grad-starting-pay.html)

Unregistered 02-03-2021 12:23 AM

I’m an nus girl who has been rejected by one sim guy. I really miss him now :(

Unregistered 02-03-2021 09:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 157426)
I’m an nus girl who has been rejected by one sim guy. I really miss him now :(

Blessing in diguise, don't dilute the gene pool by cross breeding with SIM trash

Unregistered 02-03-2021 09:11 AM

try harder again next time

Unregistered 03-03-2021 10:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 157441)
try harder again next time

Keep coming back and barking pls ty, I am not done abusing you.

Unregistered 03-03-2021 10:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 157414)
Timeline of SIM doggy's descent into madness

1. Threaten to call police on NUS BBA for insulting SIMs, only to be promptly laughed at
2. Try to one-up NUS BBA by correcting spelling errors (academic highlight of his life)
3. Attempt to gain respect by clarifying alma mater as UOL, not RMIT. Only to be promptly laughed at again.
4. Claimed 4k salary. Kena fked to hell and back by NUS BBA for failing to provide specifics, and thereafter dropped all mention of this.
5. Tries to talk down NUS as an institution, only to realize that doing so constitutes the greatest form of self-pwn. RIP to anonymous SIMs browsing the thread for encouragement - if NUS so cui, what does that make SIMs LOL!
5. Smooth brain finally realize cannot compete with NUS BBA on equal footing with a private degree, unsuccessfully tries to impersonate local uni student to even the playing field. Still smooth brain though, so used the same insults and mannerisms.
6. Can do nothing about the fact that NUS BBA and local uni students ravage his dear mother's juicy snatch on an hourly basis. So self-replies and creates an imaginary scenario to bid off NUS BBA mother.
7. If you can't beat them, join em! Now pretending SIM doggy is the owner, and not vice versa. Brudder, you are SIM doggy for a reason. Bacteria underneath my toenail. Literal, dhalit-tier, subhuman excrement. I have you on a leash, and until I am done abusing you (never), you will not leave the forum. I simply won't allow it. Now bark back, doggy :D

Daily reminder.

Unregistered 03-03-2021 03:31 PM

Quote:

1. Threaten to call police on NUS BBA for insulting SIMs, only to be promptly laughed at
2. Try to one-up NUS BBA by correcting spelling errors (academic highlight of his life)
3. Attempt to gain respect by clarifying alma mater as UOL, not RMIT. Only to be promptly laughed at again.
4. Claimed 4k salary. Kena fked to hell and back by NUS BBA for failing to provide specifics, and thereafter dropped all mention of this.
5. Tries to talk down NUS as an institution, only to realize that doing so constitutes the greatest form of self-pwn. RIP to anonymous SIMs browsing the thread for encouragement - if NUS so cui, what does that make SIMs LOL!
5. Smooth brain finally realize cannot compete with NUS BBA on equal footing with a private degree, unsuccessfully tries to impersonate local uni student to even the playing field. Still smooth brain though, so used the same insults and mannerisms.
6. Can do nothing about the fact that NUS BBA and local uni students ravage his dear mother's juicy snatch on an hourly basis. So self-replies and creates an imaginary scenario to bid off NUS BBA mother.
7. If you can't beat them, join em! Now pretending SIM doggy is the owner, and not vice versa. Brudder, you are SIM doggy for a reason. Bacteria underneath my toenail. Literal, dhalit-tier, subhuman excrement. I have you on a leash, and until I am done abusing you (never), you will not leave the forum. I simply won't allow it. Now bark back, doggy :D

Really sad leh this SIM doggy :(

Unregistered 03-03-2021 04:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 157600)
Really sad leh this SIM doggy :(

Must be really busy at McDonald's, just now I pass by super long queue sia. No wonder he hasn't replied for so long, got to pack the burgers faster or risk getting fked hard by Ronald McDonald.

Unregistered 03-03-2021 04:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 157604)
Must be really busy at McDonald's, just now I pass by super long queue sia. No wonder he hasn't replied for so long, got to pack the burgers faster or risk getting fked hard by Ronald McDonald.

dont lie la you r living under a bridge on white bread. got mid terms and no job on the horizon yet :(

Unregistered 04-03-2021 09:40 AM

Quote:

Daily reminder, RIP to all aspiring SIM doggies.

Unregistered 04-03-2021 09:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 157672)
Daily reminder, RIP to all aspiring SIM doggies.

Got such xiasuay alumni jialat sia, as if the school itself isn't bad enough already

Unregistered 04-03-2021 10:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 157604)

Eh fking cb

I got say you can take day off anot?

You may have landed a graduate associate position (cashier) at a Big 4 (fast food chain) with your UOL 'degree', but never forget that getting abused by NUS BBA is, and always will be, your main job in life.

Unregistered 04-03-2021 11:38 AM

Huh? Got BB Big Tech Local Banks (NUS BBA dream job) alumni also xiasuay?

I know alr!! Must go to NUS BBA & fail to get 3k+ job + come cry on sim-uol Internet forum! That way sibei satki siol!

Unregistered 04-03-2021 11:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 157683)

I know alr!! Must go to NUS BBA & fail to get 3k+ job + come cry on sim-uol Internet forum! That way sibei satki siol!

No head no tail, as expected of smooth brain SIM trash. Only know how to talk out their arse

Unregistered 04-03-2021 02:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 157683)

Good lah fking doggy come back. Here's a bone.

Unregistered 04-03-2021 02:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 157376)
Sounds like you don't even know what is SUSEP (grades too low)?

Lmao. You make it sound as if NUS is the rarest thing since humans landed on the moon. Your continuous validation seeking makes me think you are probably on the bottom end of the spectrum (autism included). Perhaps you are the first in your circle of dull minds to have attained this achievement of "breaking into" a local U. Congrats!

Oh, if you are still in NS and think this a big deal. Once you actually step into NUS it'll knock into your head pretty quick that you are nothing special.

Poor SIM doggy. Knows he has zero leverage when trying to insult me as pathetic DL filth, so no choice impersonate local student instead. Continue fuming and wallowing in your own inferiority, filth

Btw, why you like to make fun of autistic people so much? Ok lah, ok lah, I autistic. But surely you're aware >50% of the SIM cohort are Pathlight alumni? Way to keep up the self-pwn doggy, truly rip to any SIMs browsing this thread 😂

Also, my grab order was placed 30 minutes ago and still hasn't arrived. Can do your job properly or not? Otherwise I won't tip you ah, I tell you first

Unregistered 04-03-2021 03:32 PM

lol this nus dog is the humji kia who dont dare to give specifics bro. didn’t the guy asked him to share his LinkedIn so he could wallop him to the deepest depths of hell irl?

typical la tbh — just hide behind screen type nia, eod only one poor jobless local uni grad lmaooo

Unregistered 04-03-2021 03:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 157709)
lol this nus dog is the humji kia who dont dare to give specifics bro. didn’t the guy asked him to share his LinkedIn so he could wallop him to the deepest depths of hell irl?

typical la tbh — just hide behind screen type nia, eod only one poor jobless local uni grad lmaooo

But fact of the matter is that NUS BBA earn 3.6-3.8k is plausible, while SIM earn 4k starting is not.

SIM earn 1k steal laugh already how to dream of 4k?

Unregistered 04-03-2021 07:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 157709)

What kind of local grad would lower himself to connect with SIM filth on linkedin? What do you think my fellow NUS peers would think if I network with the likes of you? Dui lian leh :(

Unregistered 04-03-2021 08:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 157729)
What kind of local grad would lower himself to connect with SIM filth on linkedin? What do you think my fellow NUS peers would think if I network with the likes of you? Dui lian leh :(

Translation: Humji.

Dont force ppl to brag when they nth to brag leh, mai bully. ppl can’t even get into dbs ga pshhhh

Unregistered 04-03-2021 08:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 157736)
Translation: Humji.

Dont force ppl to brag when they nth to brag leh, mai bully. ppl can’t even get into dbs ga pshhhh

Eh but i tink going to UOL over RMIT is indeed woth bragging about.

This way, employers won't group you in with RMITards. But instead UOL scholars! wah sei! Uplz lah bro! Completely different level already 😂

Unregistered 04-03-2021 09:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 157711)
But fact of the matter is that NUS BBA earn 3.6-3.8k is plausible, while SIM earn 4k starting is not.

SIM earn 1k steal laugh already how to dream of 4k?

I UOL second upper. Starting pay 8k. lol.
A colleague of mine holding kaplan diploma, 24 this year only. Earning 6k now. lol

Unregistered 04-03-2021 09:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 157743)
I UOL second upper. Starting pay 8k. lol.
A colleague of mine holding kaplan diploma, 24 this year only. Earning 6k now. lol

Cool story bro. RMIT grad. 3rd class honors. 30k starting salary at gov stat board. Only 20 this year.

Unregistered 04-03-2021 10:09 PM

Go NUS but pussy to share LinkedIn LOL. No wonder bo bian have to keep lurking around here.

Understandable tbh.

Unregistered 04-03-2021 10:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 157752)
Go NUS but pussy to share LinkedIn LOL. No wonder bo bian have to keep lurking around here.

Understandable tbh.

Got so how many times alr doggy? Dun wan connect with lowly SIM scum :(

Btw, you go UOL also dun wanna share. Why sia? Not RMITrash. You are UOL Scholar brudder! This one worth bragging about leh! Ahahahahaha 😂

Unregistered 04-03-2021 10:42 PM

ok stop this nonsense guys. I from SIM i feel embarassed

Unregistered 04-03-2021 11:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 157757)
ok stop this nonsense guys. I from SIM i feel embarassed

dont step pls, sim ppl can get into dbs ga unlike u

anw its fine, humji share linkedin dont share lo. still can continue to post here de we very understanding 1. after all this is literally ur biggest accomplishment LOL

just make sure u dont flunk ur midterms leh, alr so jialat liao ur outlook :(

Unregistered 05-03-2021 12:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 157753)
Got so how many times alr doggy? Dun wan connect with lowly SIM scum :(

Btw, you go UOL also dun wanna share. Why sia? Not RMITrash. You are UOL Scholar brudder! This one worth bragging about leh! Ahahahahaha 😂

Tf is "Got so how many times alr"?

Wah this guy is really fking pathetic & childish I cannot

Unregistered 05-03-2021 12:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 157772)
Tf is "Got so how many times alr"?

Wah this guy is really fking pathetic & childish I cannot

Daily reminder, correcting NUS BBA spelling errors is SIM doggy's greatest academic achievement in life :D

Tbh I feel honored to have my grammar corrected by an esteem UOL scholar (DL edition). Ahahahaha 😂

Unregistered 05-03-2021 12:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 157763)
dont step pls, sim ppl can get into dbs ga unlike u

anw its fine, humji share linkedin dont share lo. still can continue to post here de we very understanding 1. after all this is literally ur biggest accomplishment LOL

just make sure u dont flunk ur midterms leh, alr so jialat liao ur outlook :(

Dun impersonate local uni grad to even the playing field leh, quite embarrassing :(

Everyone knows you are pathetic SIM filth, your mother never stop talking about it to us local students LOL

Unregistered 05-03-2021 01:33 AM

Guys. Stop feeding the troll. It’s typical one who finds himself lacking in real life would come here to find pleasure by putting others down. Extend to each other a little grace and the world would be a slightly better place for everyone:)

Unregistered 05-03-2021 01:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 157775)
Guys. Stop feeding the troll. It’s typical one who finds himself lacking in real life would come here to find pleasure by putting others down. Extend to each other a little grace and the world would be a slightly better place for everyone:)

Stfu, SIM doggy will be here getting abused by me until either he kills himself, or the forum shuts down.

Unregistered 05-03-2021 08:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 157776)
Stfu, SIM doggy will be here getting abused by me until either he kills himself, or the forum shuts down.

LOL you’re the one getting abused here though 🤭

Want kill yourself just go ahead, not everyone goes to NUS BBA and can’t land a role in DBS GA. 3k+ only some more :(

Unregistered 05-03-2021 09:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 157773)
Daily reminder, correcting NUS BBA spelling errors is SIM doggy's greatest academic achievement in life :D

Tbh I feel honored to have my grammar corrected by an esteem UOL scholar (DL edition). Ahahahaha 😂

“esteemed”.

Don’t have to be a scholar to know that. Even ITE students have a better standard of English than you tbh.

Fix your self-“esteem” problems elsewhere & dont step one local uni online. Thx.

Unregistered 05-03-2021 11:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 157787)
“esteemed”.

Don’t have to be a scholar to know that. Even ITE students have a better standard of English than you tbh.

Fix your self-“esteem” problems elsewhere & dont step one local uni online. Thx.

Good doggy! Fix more spelling errors. You are my dog. You will do as I say :)

Unregistered 05-03-2021 11:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 157783)
LOL you’re the one getting abused here though 🤭

Want kill yourself just go ahead, not everyone goes to NUS BBA and can’t land a role in DBS GA. 3k+ only some more :(

Really ah?

But I'm not the filthy SIM peasant pretending to be a local uni student, so I can argue on equal ground with NUS BBA leh :(

Daily reminder:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 157359)
I did first year in NTU, transferred to SMU and did SUSEP at NUS. Can confirm this NUS guy is the real dog.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 157376)
Sounds like you don't even know what is SUSEP (grades too low)?

Lmao. You make it sound as if NUS is the rarest thing since humans landed on the moon. Your continuous validation seeking makes me think you are probably on the bottom end of the spectrum (autism included). Perhaps you are the first in your circle of dull minds to have attained this achievement of "breaking into" a local U. Congrats!

Oh, if you are still in NS and think this a big deal. Once you actually step into NUS it'll knock into your head pretty quick that you are nothing special.

Cringe lah brudder :(

Kena abused by local uni students until liddat, I know you want it to stop. But impersonating NTU/SMU student is not the way leh. You will always be SIM doggy for life :(

Unregistered 05-03-2021 11:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 157774)
Dun impersonate local uni grad to even the playing field leh, quite embarrassing :(

Everyone knows you are pathetic SIM filth, your mother never stop talking about it to us local students LOL

goes to nus, decides to hop on the Internet to seek validation, end up kena triggered by sim students until forced to pull out mother card

this humji kia really damn joke bodoh hahaha

Unregistered 05-03-2021 11:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 157797)
goes to nus, decides to hop on the Internet to seek validation, end up kena triggered by sim students until forced to pull out mother card

this humji kia really damn joke bodoh hahaha

Sounds like words that a Pathlight alumni would speak. Oh wait...

Unregistered 05-03-2021 11:40 AM

Really a ****ing failure leh this local uni student

Unregistered 05-03-2021 11:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 157801)
Really a ****ing failure leh this local uni student

Eh doggy I order 30 mins ago still haven't come yet. Stop living in your fantasyland where you are a NTU/SMU student.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 157359)
I did first year in NTU, transferred to SMU and did SUSEP at NUS. Can confirm this NUS guy is the real dog.

Try so hard to be local uni student for what sia? Everyone knows you are SIM filth for life, now hurry up with that grab order unless you want to lose your tip.

Unregistered 05-03-2021 01:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 157796)
Really ah?

But I'm not the filthy SIM peasant pretending to be a local uni student, so I can argue on equal ground with NUS BBA leh :(

Daily reminder:

Cringe lah brudder :(

Kena abused by local uni students until liddat, I know you want it to stop. But impersonating NTU/SMU student is not the way leh. You will always be SIM doggy for life :(

Who the fk are you quoting LOL.

Rly tio abused till sot sia