Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   SIM-UOL fresh grad starting pay (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/1491-sim-uol-fresh-grad-starting-pay.html)

Unregistered 20-03-2021 01:40 PM

Sorry to keep harping on about this lah doggy, but when you post something like this I just cannot alr :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 159952)
1. You are nowhere near a GA in DBS (even though there are several SIM-UOL grads in the programme).

2. As cringey as it sounds, “top local bank” GA simply can’t measure up to the pay/prestige/growth and exit opportunities at where some sim grads are currently at (myself included). So really, 😂.

Humjiiii :(

Wa lao eh them SIM exit opportunities! Straight into dumpster after graduation siol 😂 Power lah!

#simexitopportunities
#growth
#PRESTIGE

Keep it cumming pls :D

Unregistered 20-03-2021 01:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 160098)
Sorry to keep harping on about this lah doggy, but when you post something like this I just cannot alr :D

Wa lao eh them SIM exit opportunities! Straight into dumpster after graduation siol 😂 Power lah!

#simexitopportunities
#growth
#PRESTIGE

Keep it cumming pls :D

Np, I 100% understand why you are upset about it.

Again,

1. Local Bank GA is sh*t tier — even though there are sim grads in the programme.

2. Plenty and I mean plenty of SIM grads have better exit opps than local bank GA programmes. From BBs to Big Tech to Consulting to F500 FLDP.

Quickly share your credentials humjiiii :( Still eagerly waiting to abuse you irl you 2.5k piece of nus bba trash :)

Unregistered 20-03-2021 01:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 160100)

Again,

1. Local Bank GA is sh*t tier — even though there are sim grads in the programme.

2. Plenty and I mean plenty of SIM grads have better exit opps than local bank GA programmes. From BBs to Big Tech to Consulting to F500 FLDP.

Quickly share your credentials humjiiii :( Still eagerly waiting to abuse you irl you 2.5k piece of nus bba trash :)

Totally agreed. UOL grad here. The moment I showed Elon Musk my 3rd class honors B&F degree he immediately handed over control of Tesla to me 😂

Quote:

1. You are nowhere near a GA in DBS (even though there are several SIM-UOL grads in the programme).

2. As cringey as it sounds, “top local bank” GA simply can’t measure up to the pay/prestige/growth and exit opportunities at where some sim grads are currently at (myself included). So really, 😂.

SIM power lah! So PRESTIGE and GROWTH! 😂😂😂😂

#simexitopportunities
#PRESTIGE
#growth

Unregistered 20-03-2021 01:47 PM

Quote:

Again,

And no - I'd rather not network with filthy, lower than bacteria SIM pond-scum.

Keep begging for my credentials like the lowly peasant you are, though :D

Unregistered 20-03-2021 01:50 PM

There’s no need to go full on crazy.

There, there. 2.5k/3.8k is still pretty decent for your standards.

Humjiiii :( Really damn pathetic LOL

Unregistered 20-03-2021 01:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 160104)
And no - I'd rather not network with filthy, lower than bacteria SIM pond-scum.

Keep begging for my credentials like the lowly peasant you are, though :D

“Abuse” = “Network” 😂

Have you been mistaking abuse thrown at you for networking? Is that the reason why you are in a 4 years local uni biz programme only to come here to cry?

2.5k, psshhh

Unregistered 20-03-2021 01:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 160105)
There’s no need to go full on crazy.

There, there. 2.5k/3.8k is still pretty decent for your standards.

Humjiiii :( Really damn pathetic LOL

Ok lah, cannot take abuse just say. I will tone it down so you dont kill yourself :(

Quote:

Wah sei upz lah! Straight into LSE Clementi dumpster chute after graduation! SIM Power, exit opportunities, growth and PRESTIGE! 😂

Unregistered 20-03-2021 01:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 160107)
“Abuse” = “Network” 😂

Have you been mistaking abuse thrown at you for networking? Is that the reason why you are in a 4 years local uni biz programme only to come here to cry?

2.5k, psshhh

Oi, dun kill yourself.

If cannot take just say, I will tone down the abuse :D

Unregistered 20-03-2021 01:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 160108)
Ok lah, cannot take abuse just say. I will tone it down so you dont kill yourself :(

Wah sei upz lah! Straight into LSE Clementi dumpster chute after graduation! SIM Power, exit opportunities, growth and PRESTIGE! 😂

Oh no, you are abusing me?

Gee, keyboard warrior. Calm down alright, I won’t call you out and wave my pay check (200% of yours) in your face 😂 Humjiiii :(

Unregistered 20-03-2021 01:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 160109)
Oi, dun kill yourself.

If cannot take just say, I will tone down the abuse :D

Tell you how many times liao — if YOU cannot take it, YOU want to kill yourself, just go ahead LOL

Always the first one mentioning roping and suicide. Calm down la humjiiii :(

Unregistered 20-03-2021 01:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 160111)
Oh no, you are abusing me?

Gee, keyboard warrior. Calm down alright, I won’t call you out and wave my pay check (200% of yours) in your face 😂 Humjiiii :(

Forgot to convert from yen to SGD again :(

Quote:

Straight into dumpster chute after graduation siol! EXIT OPPORTUNITIES 😂

#simpower
#growth
#PRESTIGE

Unregistered 20-03-2021 01:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 160112)
Tell you how many times liao — if YOU cannot take it, YOU want to kill yourself, just go ahead LOL

Eh, SIM doggy kill himself might be good for gene pool (diluting it of filth and subhumanity) but quite bad for NUS BBA, who derives a great deal of joy and pleasure from abusing SIMians.

So dun kill yourself lah :(

Unregistered 20-03-2021 01:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 160113)
Forgot to convert from yen to SGD again :(

Straight into dumpster chute after graduation siol! EXIT OPPORTUNITIES 😂

#simpower
#growth
#PRESTIGE

And apparently your parents forgot to give you balls.

Just eat abuse la humjiii :(

“Local Bank GA” “SME Banking” — really damn pathetic LOL

Unregistered 20-03-2021 02:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 160114)
Eh, SIM doggy kill himself might be good for gene pool (diluting it of filth and subhumanity) but quite bad for NUS BBA, who derives a great deal of joy and pleasure from abusing SIMians.

So dun kill yourself lah :(

Unregistered 20-03-2021 02:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 160116)

So dun kill yourself lah

Unregistered 20-03-2021 02:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 160117)

So dun kill yourself lah

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 160115)
And apparently your parents forgot to give you balls.

Just eat abuse la humjiii :(

“Local Bank GA” “SME Banking” — really damn pathetic LOL

Ok lah. But check this out:

Quote:

Graduation ---> dumpter chute behind LSE Clementi. Those are the kind of exit opportunities, growth and PRESTIGE sim offers siol! Ahahaha power lah 😂😂

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 160118)

So dun kill yourself lah

Unregistered 20-03-2021 02:05 PM

Quote:

Again,

Quote this too LOL

Still waiting to abuse you irl, 2.5k nus bba trash.

Unregistered 20-03-2021 02:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 160120)

So dun kill yourself lah

Always the first one mentioning roping and suicide. Calm down la humjiiii

Unregistered 20-03-2021 02:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 160121)
Quote this too LOL

Still waiting to abuse you irl, 2.5k nus bba trash.

Eh this one better lah.

Ok, one more time for the LOLS :D

Quote:

Ahaha!!! So power leh ! 😂😂😂😂

#growth
#PRESTIGE
#exitopportunities

Unregistered 20-03-2021 02:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 160123)
Eh this one better lah.

Ok, one more time for the LOLS :D

Ahaha!!! So power leh ! 😂😂😂😂

#growth
#PRESTIGE
#exitopportunities

Can quote properly not 2.5k dog?

Already so trash, at least learn to troll properly la. Really damn pathetic 🤦

Unregistered 20-03-2021 02:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 160124)
Can quote properly not 2.5k dog?

Already so trash, at least learn to troll properly la. Really damn pathetic 🤦

Can deliver my mcgriddles on time anot? Cold alr not nice, no tip.

Quote:

Lels 😂

#exitopportunities
#growth
#PRESTIGE

Unregistered 20-03-2021 02:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 160125)
Can deliver my mcgriddles on time anot? Cold alr not nice, no tip.

Lels 😂

#exitopportunities
#growth
#PRESTIGE

Copy paste so much a bit sian liao. Faster, how about you share ur credentials we take this irl?

Oops. Forget your parents forget to give you both brains and balls LOL

NUS BBA, 2.5k, SME Banking Dream Job — no wonder you are always here crying la 😂 Humjiiii :(

Unregistered 20-03-2021 05:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 160126)
Copy paste so much a bit sian liao. Faster, how about you share ur credentials we take this irl?

NUS BBA, 2.5k, SME Banking Dream Job — no wonder you are always here crying la 😂 Humjiiii :(

Ok ok guys. Relaxxxx ok Nus NTU better pay we get it. Sim/Suss slightly lower. But it doesnt acct for perseverance and persistence and abit of luck and some lim kopi that will take you further imo. 😅

Unregistered 20-03-2021 05:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 160126)

Keep begging for my credentials like the filthy, subhuman dalit-caste peasant you are, doggy. Music to my ears :D

Go on. Do what you do best, beggar man :D. Beg! Ahahaha 😂

Unregistered 20-03-2021 05:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 160122)

Always the first one mentioning roping and suicide. Calm down la humjiiii

So dun kill yourself lah

Unregistered 20-03-2021 05:35 PM

Quote:

He is not wrong. Local banks pay below market and do not have much growth trajectory.

Unregistered 20-03-2021 05:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 160143)
Keep begging for my credentials like the filthy, subhuman dalit-caste peasant you are, doggy. Music to my ears :D

TF is ‘beggar man’? Childish.

Unregistered 20-03-2021 06:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 160107)
“Abuse” = “Network” 😂

2.5k, psshhh

he’s just retarded, jobless and without prospect tbh

Unregistered 20-03-2021 09:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 160146)
TF is ‘beggar man’? Childish.

You. 😂

I know SIM doggies are pathetic, but you've taken it to a whole new level. That's like the 18th time you've licked my feet and begged me for my credentials.

Keep begging lah doggy, did I tell you to stop? :D

Unregistered 20-03-2021 09:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 160151)
he’s just retarded, jobless and without prospect tbh

Yeap, got nothing on the legendary 'SIM exit opportunities' a particular doggy on this forum touted. SIM UOL - Growth. Exit opportunities. PRESTIGE. Should be new slogan siol! 😂 Ahahahaha

Unregistered 20-03-2021 09:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 160143)

Calm down nus bba trash, there’s no need to get upset. Humjiiii :(

Unregistered 20-03-2021 09:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 160144)

So dun kill yourself lah

Always the first one mentioning roping and suicide. Need so poor thing not? Calm down la humjiiii :(

Unregistered 20-03-2021 09:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 160145)
He is not wrong. Local banks pay below market and do not have much growth trajectory.

You can’t reason with stupid. SME Banking Dream Job — what a loser LOL 🤣

Unregistered 20-03-2021 09:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 160162)
Calm down nus bba trash, there’s no need to get upset. Humjiiii :(

Oi doggy did I tell you to stop begging for my credentials (which outweigh your 10x, NUS > SIM UOL how to compare sia?)?

Keep begging lah peasant.

Unregistered 20-03-2021 09:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 160157)
Yeap, got nothing on the legendary 'SIM exit opportunities' a particular doggy on this forum touted. SIM UOL - Growth. Exit opportunities. PRESTIGE. Should be new slogan siol! 😂 Ahahahaha

Oi, why never quote anymore? Don’t angry leh — not my fault you study 4 years local uni but embarrassed to share your 2.5k traineeship credentials 😂

Humjiiiii :(

Unregistered 20-03-2021 09:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 160164)
You can’t reason with stupid. SME Banking Dream Job — what a loser LOL 🤣

POV: SIM doggy furiously typing this before heading out to deliver his next grab order.

Cannot sia 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Unregistered 20-03-2021 09:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 160165)
Oi doggy did I tell you to stop begging for my credentials (which outweigh your 10x, NUS > SIM UOL how to compare sia?)?

Keep begging lah peasant.

Don’t angry leh. Tell you liao — wanna off yourself just go ahead. Not my fault you’re born without balls & embarrassed to share your SME banking aspirations irl :(

Unregistered 20-03-2021 09:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 160167)
Oi, why never quote anymore? Don’t angry leh — not my fault you study 4 years local uni but embarrassed to share your 2.5k traineeship credentials 😂

Humjiiiii :(

Eh good doggy.

Never tell you to stop begging for dem credentials, better don\'t stop 😂

Here are my feet. Now lick :D