Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   SIM-UOL fresh grad starting pay (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/1491-sim-uol-fresh-grad-starting-pay.html)

Unregistered 25-02-2021 09:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 157126)
Very happy to be laughing at SIM scum like you :)

I FCH SMU laughing at u bro.

Unregistered 25-02-2021 09:34 PM

Hi all. I don't actually post here but couldn't help myself after reading this thread. I'm from NUS myself and I would like to apologize on behalf of the extreme negativity coming from a certain poster(s) here.

I've actually read through a lot on this forum during my early days when I was selecting a school and I know many of you are too. The last thing I would have wanted myself to believe is NUS is a school reeking of elitism. I've done well enough to go on local exchange / NOC and never have I once encountered this level of obnoxiousness displayed by a fellow NUS student.

I have my sincere doubts that this person is actually from NUS and I believe is just a troll garnering attention. The lack of maturity and perplexing responses have left me thinking he could just be a teen / JC kid looking for attention. NUS is a great school I've made many friends through my hall and my course. It's a great place to be if you're willing to put yourself out there and study hard at the same time. The negativity this poster carries is truly unrepresentative of what NUS is as a university.

Unregistered 25-02-2021 09:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 157127)
I FCH SMU laughing at u bro.

Try harder SIM scum, SMU only got summa cum louder

Unregistered 25-02-2021 09:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 157128)
Hi all. I don't actually post here but couldn't help myself after reading this thread. I'm from NUS myself and I would like to apologize on behalf of the extreme negativity coming from a certain poster(s) here.

I've actually read through a lot on this forum during my early days when I was selecting a school and I know many of you are too. The last thing I would have wanted myself to believe is NUS is a school reeking of elitism. I've done well enough to go on local exchange / NOC and never have I once encountered this level of obnoxiousness displayed by a fellow NUS student.

I have my sincere doubts that this person is actually from NUS and I believe is just a troll garnering attention. The lack of maturity and perplexing responses have left me thinking he could just be a teen / JC kid looking for attention. NUS is a great school I've made many friends through my hall and my course. It's a great place to be if you're willing to put yourself out there and study hard at the same time. The negativity this poster carries is truly unrepresentative of what NUS is as a university.

Where got so noble? We lie, we cheat, we steal. Sometimes we peep and take beedio :)

Unregistered 25-02-2021 09:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 157129)
Try harder SIM scum, SMU only got summa cum louder

Laude*

Obvious second lower spotted

Unregistered 25-02-2021 09:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 157131)
Laude*

Obvious second lower spotted

If you felt a need to correct that your brain must be smoother than I gave you credit for

Unregistered 25-02-2021 09:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 157123)
Got difference meh? Like comparing normal stream to normal tech leh. Both are ****.

Of course got difference.

One's entrance requirements are as stringent as having a pulse.

The other's entrance requirments, while low, are still there 😉

Means if you cannot meet those low entry reqs, must be some special kind of stupid. Agree? 😁

Unregistered 25-02-2021 09:56 PM

Illusion of importance

Their comments often spark attention from others, so it can give the illusion of being important,” she explains. “And this sense of importance and centre of attention usually compensates for how they really feel in their life. That’s why they tend to focus their efforts where they will go most noticed – by lashing out at high-profile people.

This desperation to be heard feels… well, it feels almost understandable. Abundantly more so than the alternative.

For others, in similar ways to sadism, it will be the joy of causing stress and harm to others,” says Ben-Ari. “The victim can be random, especially for highly impulsive people, although it can be based on prejudice, particularly if they had extreme/rigid parental education.

Unregistered 25-02-2021 09:58 PM

Sad sia. Kena bullied as a child or parents beat you. Aiyo aiyo aiyo

Unregistered 25-02-2021 10:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 157135)
Of course got difference.

One's entrance requirements are as stringent as having a pulse.

The other's entrance requirments, while low, are still there 😉

Means if you cannot meet those low entry reqs, must be some special kind of stupid. Agree? 😁

Hanor. Only stupid ppl cannot get into NUS. We damn good ok.

Unregistered 25-02-2021 10:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 157138)
Hanor. Only stupid ppl cannot get into NUS. We damn good ok.

Again, compared to Sims, we absolutely are 😀

But then again, SIM makes anything look good LOL 😅

Unregistered 25-02-2021 10:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 157139)
Again, compared to Sims, we absolutely are 😀

But then again, SIM makes anything look good LOL 😅

Yeah. Of course leh. We so upzzzzz.

Unregistered 25-02-2021 10:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 157140)
Yeah. Of course leh. We so upzzzzz.

Relative to SIM, even ITE seems prestigious

At least they dont pretend to grant fake degrees

Unregistered 25-02-2021 10:10 PM

Heard in times of war, Clementi and Maju will conscript SIM scum to be human sandbags. It's the only reason why they even let them set up shop in the vicinity.

Unregistered 25-02-2021 10:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 157143)
Heard in times of war, Clementi and Maju will conscript SIM scum to be human sandbags. It's the only reason why they even let them set up shop in the vicinity.

Only NUS get conscript as occifer right? We so zai

Unregistered 25-02-2021 10:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 157141)
Relative to SIM, even ITE seems prestigious

At least they dont pretend to grant fake degrees

Limpeh higher NITEC better than NUS

Unregistered 25-02-2021 10:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 157143)

Eh careful later SIM occifer tell u knock it down 20 for insulting his alma mater, LSE Clementi branch (distance learning edition).

Who need gun when u have EQ! Charge lah ! 😂😂😂

Unregistered 25-02-2021 10:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 157146)
Eh careful later SIM occifer tell u knock it down 20 for insulting his alma mater, LSE Clementi branch (distance learning edition).

Who need gun when u have EQ! Charge lah ! 😂😂😂

Sia la. Who need EQ when we got IQ sia. Our brain no smooth. Rough brain only siala

Unregistered 25-02-2021 10:17 PM

Limpeh 90RP NUS dentistry okay? Alpha male leader of the pack open mouth big big

Unregistered 25-02-2021 10:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 157145)
Limpeh higher NITEC better than NUS

Wah sei! What does that make SIM degree?

This 1 seriously the most epic self pwn yet. Truly rip to any anon SIMs browsing this thread in need of hope lol 😂

Higher nitec > NUS > SIM

Unregistered 25-02-2021 11:01 PM

SIM people are the best! WOOOOO

Unregistered 25-02-2021 11:55 PM

Wah those sim grads must have pwned this dude real bad.

Post non-stop nvm, now replying back and forth to himself. Really sot.

Unregistered 26-02-2021 12:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 157156)

If your son can go NUS, will you ask him go SIM? NUS wan sui. NUS number one. My biggest achievement in life brooooooooooooo. Brain smooth. Modicum of intelligence. Vocabulary sibei zai.

Unregistered 26-02-2021 12:22 AM

Sotsot already

Unregistered 26-02-2021 12:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 157158)
Sotsot already

Eh don't talk to me like that. I am elite and you are not. Pls show some respect to me.

Unregistered 26-02-2021 12:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 157156)

SIM brain too smooth, cannot process that more than 1 uni student is laughing at him.

Unregistered 26-02-2021 02:35 AM

I NUS nursing. Am i elite?

Unregistered 26-02-2021 08:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 157167)
I NUS nursing. Am i elite?

Relative to SIM? Yes.

Unregistered 26-02-2021 08:28 AM

When life gets you down, you can always laugh at SIM scum to make yourself feel better. It's like failing badly at a test as a kid and looking at the retards from Pathlight knowing you're in a way better place.

Unregistered 26-02-2021 08:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 157170)
When life gets you down, you can always laugh at SIM scum to make yourself feel better. It's like failing badly at a test as a kid and looking at the retards from Pathlight knowing you're in a way better place.

Yeah whenever I feel down I head over to LSE Clementi to study. The looks of awe I receive while displaying my NUS student card are legendary. It is like a God descending down from the Heavens to grave His peasants.

Unregistered 26-02-2021 12:42 PM

Talking to himself now this guy

Unregistered 26-02-2021 01:20 PM

NUS people studies damn lousy

Unregistered 26-02-2021 02:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 157185)
Talking to himself now this guy

Noooo!! There cant be more than 1 guy making fun of me! Nooo! 🤣

Unregistered 26-02-2021 03:46 PM

Grow up and get over the fact that you got owned by SIM students. Getting damn pitiful.

Unregistered 26-02-2021 03:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 157199)
Grow up and get over the fact that you got owned by SIM students. Getting damn pitiful.

You're right, SIM's placement in cashier programmes at top tier fast food chains such as Mcdonalds, KFC and Long John Silver are unbeatable.

Unregistered 26-02-2021 03:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 157199)

The only demographic that SIM students can own is probably Pathlight. Even PAP kindergarteners are above them by that teeny tiny bit.

Unregistered 26-02-2021 04:01 PM

really got problem sial this guy. reply own post also cannot wait awhile. xiao obsessed

Unregistered 26-02-2021 04:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 157202)
really got problem sial this guy. reply own post also cannot wait awhile. xiao obsessed

Oi, your mother call me again.

She addicted ail. 1 hour suck off 1 NUS ah boy.

I will brb doggy.

Unregistered 26-02-2021 04:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by unregistered (Post 157203)
oi, your mother call me again.

She addicted ail. 1 hour suck off 1 nus ah boy.

I will brb doggy.

nus huattttt

Unregistered 26-02-2021 04:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 157204)
nus huattttt

Oooohjgkkkkkk

Another load into SIM doggy mother mouth :D