Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   SIM-UOL fresh grad starting pay (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/1491-sim-uol-fresh-grad-starting-pay.html)

Unregistered 21-02-2021 10:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 156729)
Shut up and be miserable somewhere else. Spam so much, you want me to spit on you?

Aww SIM doggy is having a fit. Seems his Pathlight teachers didn't teach him well :(

Ahahaha 😂

#UOLnotRMIT

Unregistered 21-02-2021 10:57 PM

Exactly. Go be sad elsewhere, whining here wouldnt give you a full-time job.

Unregistered 22-02-2021 11:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 156748)
Exactly. Go be sad elsewhere, whining here wouldnt give you a full-time job.

Imagine living a life so pathetic you consider picking UOL over RMIT (both of which boast requirements as stringent as having a pulse) a success, and something worth being proud of.

I feel sorry for our resident SIM Doggy :(

#UOLnotRMIT

Unregistered 22-02-2021 12:25 PM

what are you even moaning about? aren’t you the SIM resident doggy posting non stop here?

so incensed for what lol

Unregistered 22-02-2021 12:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 156771)
what are you even moaning about? aren’t you the SIM resident doggy posting non stop here?

so incensed for what lol

I'm NUS BBA master race.

Title of doggy fit for SIMs only, aka you.

#simdegreesmatter

Unregistered 22-02-2021 07:01 PM

Master race until so resentful. Tio pwned just say tio pwned, dont need to cry.

Unregistered 22-02-2021 07:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 156795)
Master race until so resentful. Tio pwned just say tio pwned, dont need to cry.

Resentful? I am not the one crying about calling the police, lol 😂

Daily reminder.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 151359)
just report the posts to police la

good deal leh, go jail at least got free food and accom, better than being unemployed visit SIM-UOL forum 24/7 to seek validation. can bunk with his buddies on the news too sia!

#midnightgrind #nolastpostnosleep

#yousaysimbadICALLPOLICE!

Unregistered 22-02-2021 10:58 PM

The guy is right. Grumble so much might as go jail for free food and amenities.

Unregistered 22-02-2021 11:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 156815)
The guy is right. Grumble so much might as go jail for free food and amenities.

Jail no wifi, cannot laugh at SIM doggy anymore

Unregistered 23-02-2021 12:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by unregisteredd (Post 155162)
i first pursued my degree in 2014 with sim uol and have failed a few modules. Therefore, i will only be graduating in 2021 (this is my final semester).

Am i going to have a hard time finding a job? Do i even have a chance to get a job? What kind of starting salary would i be looking at?

Meh........

Unregistered 24-02-2021 09:47 AM

This entire thread so sad... full of private uni jokers who last time never work hard. But now wanna reap the rewards...

Unregistered 24-02-2021 09:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 156909)
This entire thread so sad... full of private uni jokers who last time never work hard. But now wanna reap the rewards...

It's not even that hard to make it to local uni especially from JC. Those that cmi really need to do some reflection as to why they are so chui.

Unregistered 24-02-2021 10:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 156911)
It's not even that hard to make it to local uni especially from JC. Those that cmi really need to do some reflection as to why they are so chui.

Ok lah, dun so mean. Some people here - our resident SIM Doggy, for example - really cmi. Not for lack of effort, but because his brain is just too smooth.

However, in his case, he should have just foregone the private degree and become a hawker centre cleaner or McDonald cashier. Bangala worker also can. SG is in great need of those jobs. Why enroll in a fake 'banking and finance' course and try fruitlessly to break into the private sector? Clearly, you are not cut out for that kind of job :(

#simdegreesmatter

Unregistered 24-02-2021 11:39 AM

ya la we get it, u didnt get into dbs. go impersonate and cry somewhere else.

machiam guard dog sia really

Unregistered 24-02-2021 11:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 156923)
ya la we get it, u didnt get into dbs. go impersonate and cry somewhere else.

machiam guard dog sia really

SIM doggy is back! Good doggy!

Daily reminder you rot in a private 'university' while I attend the top ranked ASEAN business school - NUS Business School :)

#simdoggy

Unregistered 24-02-2021 01:39 PM

just curious, to the SIM guy - if your kid in future wasn't as stupid as you and has the chance to get into local U, will you convince him to go to SIM instead?

Unregistered 24-02-2021 03:50 PM

This kid really need to go mental hospital. Been self entertaining for weeks, really troubling signs.

Probably have to employ a psychiatrist to help him forget about the fact that he tio pwned by SIM grads.

Unregistered 24-02-2021 05:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 156947)
This kid really need to go mental hospital. Been self entertaining for weeks, really troubling signs.

Probably have to employ a psychiatrist to help him forget about the fact that he tio pwned by SIM grads.

You still seem to be under the delusion that there is only one local uni student abusing you.

Brudder, you know ALL local uni kids look down and laugh at private uni filth like you, right? :)

Also, your superiors asked you a question - if your kid by some miracle doesn't inherit your room temperature IQ and makes it to a proper university (NUS/NTU/SMU), would you tell him to go SIM instead? Follow in his doggy father's footsteps? Answer :D

Unregistered 24-02-2021 09:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 156953)
You still seem to be under the delusion that there is only one local uni student abusing you.

Brudder, you know ALL local uni kids look down and laugh at private uni filth like you, right? :)

Also, your superiors asked you a question - if your kid by some miracle doesn't inherit your room temperature IQ and makes it to a proper university (NUS/NTU/SMU), would you tell him to go SIM instead? Follow in his doggy father's footsteps? Answer :D

I am from one of the Big 3s and I dont see why theres a need for you to harp non stop about private universities online.

What’s the matter with you honestly? Did you get trashed by sim students while job searching or something?

Grow up.

Unregistered 24-02-2021 09:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 156979)
I am from one of the Big 3s and I dont see why theres a need for you to harp non stop about private universities online.

What’s the matter with you honestly? Did you get trashed by sim students while job searching or something?

Grow up.

Not talking to you, talking to SIM doggy.

Unless that is who you are. If not, shut up. I dont remember asking you a god damn thing.

Unregistered 25-02-2021 12:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 156979)

Grow up.

probably the case. you can tell from his persistence and the tone of his posts alr. so hurt lol

Unregistered 25-02-2021 12:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 157007)
probably the case. you can tell from his persistence and the tone of his posts alr. so hurt lol

oi doggy, hurry up and stop avoiding the question.

If by some stroke of luck your doggy son make it to NUS, would you tell him to enroll in SIM UOL instead?

Unregistered 25-02-2021 12:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 157008)
oi doggy, hurry up and stop avoiding the question.

If by some stroke of luck your doggy son make it to NUS, would you tell him to enroll in SIM UOL instead?

Eh dog. Stfu and get off this forum la. I’m local U but I don’t go around making a fool of myself as if local U is big ****. So what if we get starting salary of 4-5k, it’s still **** in the grand scheme of things. You can buy car? Condo? Cannot. Then why you wanna step one big fk as if you made it in life. Please you and I are cogs in the wheel. You wanna make yourself sound better than you really are? Reality check. You are a nobody. Every fresh grad is a doggy. We all work like dogs. Ask any of your friends in IB if you even have any how **** their 90-100 hour weeks are. Ask you big 4 buddies pulling 3k a month to do all nighters every 2 weeks. Ask your lawyer friends who’s starting salaries just keep getting lower and they work **** hours just like everyone else. Who the **** do you think you are coming on this forum making a fool of yourself. You are nothing but a cuck with too much spare time. Fking hardo wannabe who have never and will never achieve anything but find yourself on an anonymous forum day-in and day-out being a prick? What a ****ing looooserrrr. Good dog now go fk off.

Unregistered 25-02-2021 08:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 157010)
Eh dog. Stfu and get off this forum la. I’m local U but I don’t go around making a fool of myself as if local U is big ****. So what if we get starting salary of 4-5k, it’s still **** in the grand scheme of things. You can buy car? Condo? Cannot. Then why you wanna step one big fk as if you made it in life. Please you and I are cogs in the wheel. You wanna make yourself sound better than you really are? Reality check. You are a nobody. Every fresh grad is a doggy. We all work like dogs. Ask any of your friends in IB if you even have any how **** their 90-100 hour weeks are. Ask you big 4 buddies pulling 3k a month to do all nighters every 2 weeks. Ask your lawyer friends who’s starting salaries just keep getting lower and they work **** hours just like everyone else. Who the **** do you think you are coming on this forum making a fool of yourself. You are nothing but a cuck with too much spare time. Fking hardo wannabe who have never and will never achieve anything but find yourself on an anonymous forum day-in and day-out being a prick? What a ****ing looooserrrr. Good dog now go fk off.

Lol, SIM doggy no face so impersonate local grad and let out his true feelings towards me.

So angry for what sia. I am not the one who bombed your A levels/Poly and forced you to enroll in private degree.

Next time dun so angry ok doggy, otherwise quite obvious who you are
😂

So sad this dog :(

Unregistered 25-02-2021 08:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 157007)

I am SO hurt I would impersonate local grad and self-reply ahahahaha
😂
😂
😂
😂

Unregistered 25-02-2021 09:09 AM

Kid’s probably still in NS getting **** on by his poly commanders and crying about it. I actually scrolled back to November and this fella has been posting **** since? Really too much free time. This kind haven’t even start work. Give him a break guys, usually these kind of screw loose troll got dumped hard and went crazy.

Unregistered 25-02-2021 09:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 157027)
Kid’s probably still in NS getting **** on by his poly commanders and crying about it. I actually scrolled back to November and this fella has been posting **** since? Really too much free time. This kind haven’t even start work. Give him a break guys, usually these kind of screw loose troll got dumped hard and went crazy.

Actually, SIM doggy has been here way longer than that. Trying to defend his precious SIM University. But instead getting ruthlessly abused day in day out. He is a masochist, I think. I didnt know one dog could stand so much mogging. Impressive.

Unregistered 25-02-2021 09:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 157028)
Actually, SIM doggy has been here way longer than that. Trying to defend his precious SIM University. But instead getting ruthlessly abused day in day out. He is a masochist, I think. I didnt know one dog could stand so much mogging. Impressive.

Life must be pretty tough if this is your form on entertainment. Don’t be a waste of oxygen to your parents. Time to grow up sir.

Unregistered 25-02-2021 10:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 157033)
Life must be pretty tough if this is your form on entertainment. Don’t be a waste of oxygen to your parents. Time to grow up sir.

Don't waste your parents money and go to SIM to get a useless degree lah. Grow up and apply for a job at McDonald's. Can even consider becoming a Grab rider, it's honest work suitable for stupid doggies like you.

Unregistered 25-02-2021 10:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 157033)

Life is pretty good, this is just the best and most pure form of entertainment around. Seriously, haven't laughed this hard is years. Abusing SIM doggies makes me hard lol

And I went to NUS not SIM, so safe to say I didn't let down my parents.

Unregistered 25-02-2021 10:53 AM

Funny how you create 2 post but it’s still you. You know mods can see your IP right:)

Unregistered 25-02-2021 10:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 157042)
Funny how you create 2 post but it’s still you. You know mods can see your IP right:)

You must be completely obtuse if you think there's only 1 person bashing SIM trash. Though I guess that's why you have that toilet paper degree hanging on your wall.

Unregistered 25-02-2021 11:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 157042)

There we go again, delusional SIM doggy simply refuses to believe there can ever be more than one individual spitting on his beloved SIM University.

:D

Unregistered 25-02-2021 11:18 AM

Circlejerking yourself on any anonymous forum. What a sad cunt. Sadly only a mother can love a face like yours. How's life being a forever virgin?

Unregistered 25-02-2021 11:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 157050)
Circlejerking yourself on any anonymous forum. What a sad cunt. Sadly only a mother can love a face like yours. How's life being a forever virgin?

answer question doggy. your son enroll in NUS, would you tell him go SIM UOL instead?

Unregistered 25-02-2021 11:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 157051)
answer question doggy. your son enroll in NUS, would you tell him go SIM UOL instead?

You must be deluded if you think NUS is anything prestigious. If you had any hint of sense, the rankings in recent years have been driven purely by research output and the programs are nothing to shout about at the undergraduate level.

77.5 RP / 3.4 GPA? Lol what's the big deal again? Oxford/LSE and even Tsinghua are way more 'prestigious' by any sense of the word.
s://.nus.edu.sg/oam/undergraduate-programmes/indicative-grade-profile-(igp)

NUS kids are a dime a dozen. Oh right, you must be that one ITE guy who managed to got into local U, no wonder you place to much emphasis on that BIGGGG achievement. Congrats:)

Unregistered 25-02-2021 12:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 157052)
You must be deluded if you think NUS is anything prestigious. If you had any hint of sense, the rankings in recent years have been driven purely by research output and the programs are nothing to shout about at the undergraduate level.

77.5 RP / 3.4 GPA? Lol what's the big deal again? Oxford/LSE and even Tsinghua are way more 'prestigious' by any sense of the word.
s://.nus.edu.sg/oam/undergraduate-programmes/indicative-grade-profile-(igp)

NUS kids are a dime a dozen. Oh right, you must be that one ITE guy who managed to got into local U, no wonder you place to much emphasis on that BIGGGG achievement. Congrats:)

Exactly. NUS so easy to get in, so peasant tier already.

That means those who cannot make it, aka SIM doggies, must really be a special kind of idiot.

Thank you for drilling the point in further sir LOL.

Unregistered 25-02-2021 12:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 157053)
Exactly. NUS so easy to get in, so peasant tier already.

That means those who cannot make it, aka SIM doggies, must really be a special kind of idiot.

Thank you for drilling the point in further sir LOL.

Mate, I've never seen anyone drum up NUS as much as you. Let alone for months on end on an anonymous forum. You must be a special kid. PES E NS with nothing to do? I see now.

Unregistered 25-02-2021 12:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 157054)
Mate, I've never seen anyone drum up NUS as much as you. Let alone for months on end on an anonymous forum. You must be a special kid. PES E NS with nothing to do? I see now.

Well, to be fair, compared to SIM University, peasant NUS looks really good.

Actually, scratch that - anything next to SIM looks really good. LOL

OK, I see your point. Not really fair, huh? I mean, even SUSS/SIT looks like Rolex next to SIM filth.

#simdegreesmatter

Unregistered 25-02-2021 12:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 157055)
Well, to be fair, compared to SIM University, peasant NUS looks really good.

Actually, scratch that - anything next to SIM looks really good. LOL

OK, I see your point. Not really fair, huh? I mean, even SUSS/SIT looks like Rolex next to SIM filth.

#simdegreesmatter

Tragic to hear you peaked when you got that offer into NUS.

What's the love for SIM though? Did your NS commander come from SIM and you've made a fool of yourself in real life... and this is where you come to self-soothe?

Mate I get it, it's fun to troll once in awhile. But you've been doing it for months... Something is seriously wrong with you man. For real.