Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   SIM-UOL fresh grad starting pay (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/1491-sim-uol-fresh-grad-starting-pay.html)

Unregistered 08-03-2021 07:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 158158)
try harder again next time

Wondering why you feel the need to impersonate SMU student. Don't you go to UOL and not RMIT? Completely different levels hor! You are a University of London scholar sia! Wah sei power la ahahaha 😂

Unregistered 08-03-2021 07:46 PM

any idea if there is a UOL alumni group in Singapore?

Unregistered 08-03-2021 07:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 158184)
any idea if there is a UOL alumni group in Singapore?

Why would people want to form groups around things they're embarrassed about?

Unregistered 08-03-2021 08:38 PM

Yup there is, they congregate at Pathlight school every month

Unregistered 08-03-2021 09:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 158190)

SIM is Pathlight alumni group siol

Unregistered 08-03-2021 09:45 PM

Siaolang everywhere. Talking to himself again. Aiyo, SIM already find job by now, you still come here post? Weak.

Unregistered 08-03-2021 10:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 158196)
Siaolang everywhere. Talking to himself again. Aiyo, SIM already find job by now, you still come here post? Weak.

Noooo! There can't be more than one person laughing at me! My smooth brain will not accept! Noooo!!! 😂😂

Impersonate SMU student more lah doggy, this time try be a bit more convincing ;)

Unregistered 09-03-2021 12:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 158177)
Wondering why you feel the need to impersonate SMU student. Don't you go to UOL and not RMIT? Completely different levels hor! You are a University of London scholar sia! Wah sei power la ahahaha 😂

You have been on about SMU for days now. Lesser % of SMU students taking traineeships vis-a-vis NUS students is it? LOL

& why suddenly got scholar come out one? Dont need to be scholar to earn more than you leh. Again, mai humji and put ur linkedin. If not diam diam and continue to be a dog here okie. It's your destiny ;)

Unregistered 09-03-2021 12:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 158196)

Since a few months back he kena abused until sot already la

Unregistered 09-03-2021 01:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 158215)
You have been on about SMU for days now. Lesser % of SMU students taking traineeships vis-a-vis NUS students is it? LOL

& why suddenly got scholar come out one? Dont need to be scholar to earn more than you leh. Again, mai humji and put ur linkedin. If not diam diam and continue to be a dog here okie. It's your destiny ;)

Eh?

I am not the one pretending to be SMU student brudder.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 157359)
I did first year in NTU, transferred to SMU and did SUSEP at NUS. Can confirm this NUS guy is the real dog.

Transfer from NTU and SUSEP at NUS some more! Wah sei!

Like I said, why pretend to be local uni student? Everyone knows you are filthy SIM trash :D

Also highly unlikely you earn more than me - 4k/month from tips possible meh? Especially since you always so late in delivery grab orders, doubt anyone would wanna tip you :(

Lastly - I'd rather not taint my network with filthy SIM trash. So again, no thanks to your generous offer of connecting on linkedin 😂

Unregistered 09-03-2021 10:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 158190)

oh u mean there is one near the school?

Unregistered 09-03-2021 11:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 158234)
oh u mean there is one near the school?

There's one inside the school siol

Unregistered 09-03-2021 11:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 158241)
There's one inside the school siol

oh really? is there some telegram or whatsapp group to join to find out more?

Unregistered 09-03-2021 02:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 158242)
oh really? is there some telegram or whatsapp group to join to find out more?

Join McDonald GA cashier programme whatsapp group, there's your UOL alumni

Unregistered 09-03-2021 03:30 PM

Huh? Replying yourself again? I’m so lonely

Unregistered 09-03-2021 03:32 PM

oh so all the above are not real talk huh.. haiz and i thought this forum was a real steal for us job seekers

Unregistered 09-03-2021 05:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 158292)
oh so all the above are not real talk huh.. haiz and i thought this forum was a real steal for us job seekers

Why would any SIM want to join a sim alumni group? What are you going to do there? Discuss how much of a failure you are?

Unregistered 09-03-2021 05:36 PM

old but gold

s://.todayonline.com/singapore/lower-pay-discrimination-some-hurdles-facing-private-university-grads

Unregistered 09-03-2021 05:44 PM

Really obsessed sia HAHAHA

Again, 4 years local uni 2.5k traineeship. Pui.

Unregistered 09-03-2021 06:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 158321)
Really obsessed sia HAHAHA

Again, 4 years local uni 2.5k traineeship. Pui.

When you spit, make sure to face away from my grab order. Thnks.

Unregistered 09-03-2021 07:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 158320)
old but gold

s://.todayonline.com/singapore/lower-pay-discrimination-some-hurdles-facing-private-university-grads

Clerk and admin assistants are the best of the best for SIM scum already, it's the equivalent of Nus/Ntu/SMU grads going into IB.

The average SIM scum should be looking forward to cleaning toilets, punching buttons on the POS system or delivering Grabfood on a bike.

Unregistered 09-03-2021 07:42 PM

You got money order grab meh?

2.5k traineeship no CPF need save $ for your 2 room bto when you apply for flat under the 35yo single scheme leh LOL

Pui.

Unregistered 09-03-2021 08:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 158337)
You got money order grab meh?

2.5k traineeship no CPF need save $ for your 2 room bto when you apply for flat under the 35yo single scheme leh LOL

Pui.

You deliver order for me so many times already, still don't know ah? Remember that one time you were late, I fk you to pluto and back in front of the entire bank? Maybe traumatic experience so choose not to remember 😂

If you weren't so late all the time, I would be more willing to tip, and you might reach that dream 2.5k traineeship salary mark you keep talking about 😂

#uoltograbdriver

Unregistered 09-03-2021 10:17 PM

really sot leh this retard

quick, don’t humji & share ur linkedin. abuse u here not fun alr, let me abuse you irl.

Unregistered 09-03-2021 10:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 158363)
really sot leh this retard

quick, don’t humji & share ur linkedin. abuse u here not fun alr, let me abuse you irl.

Again - would rather not taint my network with SIM rats. Later connect with smooth brain, my IQ also drop sial.

Maybe try to impersonate a SMU student again. If you do well enough, I might take pity on your filthiness and tip you irl ;)

Unregistered 09-03-2021 11:47 PM

I'm so stupid I'm in SIM

Unregistered 10-03-2021 09:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 158368)
Again - would rather not taint my network with SIM rats. Later connect with smooth brain, my IQ also drop sial.

Maybe try to impersonate a SMU student again. If you do well enough, I might take pity on your filthiness and tip you irl ;)

Weak. Who tf wanna impersonate 4 years local uni, 2.5k traineeship? Pui.

Unregistered 10-03-2021 11:08 AM

SIM scum of course, when the reality is they hold McDonald's cashier jobs earning $7 per hour.

Unregistered 10-03-2021 11:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 158390)
Weak. Who tf wanna impersonate 4 years local uni, 2.5k traineeship? Pui.

Why you ask me sia. You were the one who did it, ask yourself lol

I gander only lah, it may be because, 2.5k traineeship or no, a local uni grad is still leagues above SIM UOL to grab driver/McD cashier :(

#uoltograbdriver

Unregistered 10-03-2021 11:15 AM

Meh. 4 years local uni, 2.5k traineeship. Pui.

Feels real good to know that I relegated you to a self-replying humji behind a screen though ngl.

Unregistered 10-03-2021 11:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 158402)
Meh. 4 years local uni, 2.5k traineeship. Pui.

Feels real good to know that I relegated you to a self-replying humji behind a screen though ngl.

Don't understand why this SIM scum still cannot get it through his thick head that many people out there look down and spit on thrash like him.

Unregistered 10-03-2021 11:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 158343)
You deliver order for me so many times already, still don't know ah? Remember that one time you were late, I fk you to pluto and back in front of the entire bank? Maybe traumatic experience so choose not to remember 😂

If you weren't so late all the time, I would be more willing to tip, and you might reach that dream 2.5k traineeship salary mark you keep talking about 😂

#uoltograbdriver

cb he call his shack under the bridge a “bank”? 😂

diam leh lunatic. even if we spit on our leftovers pass to you eat you will also gladly gobble up. so humji still want step rofl. just put linkedin let me destroy you irl also, here no longer fun alr.

Unregistered 10-03-2021 11:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 158410)
Tsktsk, NUS not that good but still better than your 3 years fake degree and McDonald's cashier gig

u work mcdonalds doesn’t mean ppl work mcdonalds.

faster put ur linkedin lah. if paiseh then don’t talk so much. just think about how you can convert after your 1 year traineeship. pui.

Unregistered 10-03-2021 12:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 158411)
u work mcdonalds doesn’t mean ppl work mcdonalds.

faster put ur linkedin lah. if paiseh then don’t talk so much. just think about how you can convert after your 1 year traineeship. pui.

Don't want lah, later you try to add me and bring down the value of my Linkedin profile.

Linkedin should ban SIM scum from creating profiles with their fake degrees.

Unregistered 10-03-2021 12:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 158412)
Don't want lah, later you try to add me and bring down the value of my Linkedin profile.

Linkedin should ban SIM scum from creating profiles with their fake degrees.

Walao this fella obsessed with linkedin sia. brudder, I tink he also the type to put LSE as his education lol

Unregistered 10-03-2021 12:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 158416)
Walao this fella obsessed with linkedin sia. brudder, I tink he also the type to put LSE as his education lol

u talking to who? don’t change subject. want to find out share linkedin.

4 years local uni, 2.5k traineeship. pui.

Unregistered 10-03-2021 12:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 158418)
u talking to who? don’t change subject. want to find out share linkedin.

4 years local uni, 2.5k traineeship. pui.

For the last time, nobody wants to associate themselves with peasantry by connecting with SIM rats. So thanks, but no thanks, doggy

Unregistered 10-03-2021 01:30 PM

Wah guys can all of you all stop arguing anot.

Whether you from NUS or SMU or NTU does not matter if this is the kind of attitude and personality y'all have.

Unregistered 10-03-2021 01:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 158416)

Cannot even make it into local uni, now wanna equate themselves with top overseas uni. Bunch of losers this SIM lot.

Unregistered 10-03-2021 01:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 158426)
Again, 2.5k traineeship or not, is still leagues ahead of your grab driver gig.

Protip: don't be late. Then got chance collect tip, might even reach that vaunted 2.5k salary you keep barking about 😂

Also, I got tell you to stop or not? Keep begging for my linkedin like the filthy, dhalit-caste doggy you are :D

#uoltodriver

where did you get vaunted from? “4 years local uni, 2.5k traineeship. pui”?

nus teach u that 2.5k is vaunted is it? HAHAHA rly sibei embarrassing leh