Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   DBS tech seed programme (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/12886-dbs-tech-seed-programme.html)

Unregistered 23-03-2022 07:44 PM

Cringe bro, take micron offer better

Unregistered 23-03-2022 07:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 209961)
can someone chime in with the total comp package for SEED for benchmarking purposes? also tiagong 50% of SEEDers will be cut aft the 2 yr program ends? someone can cfm this?

5k with variable bonus.

it's not 2 years, it's 1 year, subject to renewal.

Yes, 50% will be cut after 1 year... did the assessor told you this? Mine told me the same thing. I'm wondering if it's standard across all depts lol.

My assessor also told me only the top 5% performer of the remaining SEEDers can convert to full-time associate role after the end of 2 year. That conversion comes with a massive pay bump to make up for the 5k fixed pay for 2 years. ( Yes I know some of you got pay increment, that's department dependent... same for variable bonus... )

Unregistered 23-03-2022 10:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 209968)
5k with variable bonus.

it's not 2 years, it's 1 year, subject to renewal.

Yes, 50% will be cut after 1 year... did the assessor told you this? Mine told me the same thing. I'm wondering if it's standard across all depts lol.

My assessor also told me only the top 5% performer of the remaining SEEDers can convert to full-time associate role after the end of 2 year. That conversion comes with a massive pay bump to make up for the 5k fixed pay for 2 years. ( Yes I know some of you got pay increment, that's department dependent... same for variable bonus... )

Thanks for giving a nice answer mate, appreciated. the pay bump better be massive sia lol. but no cap, isnt this q a shitty package offered? lol honest question here

Unregistered 23-03-2022 10:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 209996)
Thanks for giving a nice answer mate, appreciated. the pay bump better be massive sia lol. but no cap, isnt this q a shitty package offered? lol honest question here

No problem.

hahah yeah now it's quite shitty because other tech companies are offering 5.5k minimum for fresh grads / 0 YOEs but last year or 2 years ago, 5k base was not bad imo. if i recall, 2019, 2020 intakes were crazy, like so many people joined.

then suddenly 2021 like everyone just left after 1 year lol, no one wanted to renew even if they could... eventually SEED became a dumping ground which is why the people here keep making fun of the program and calling it trash.

this is what my senior mentor told me.

anyway my advice is go try VISA or Paypal graduate program. Their pay is insane, 5.5k onward, VISA is 6k+ and it's not that difficult to get in. my friend got in, he say it's just leetcode ( 1 easy, 1 medium question, 1 hour ) online camera test + 1 interview ( ask about you, your school etc, you just don't be retarded here can sure get in alr )

Unregistered 23-03-2022 11:43 PM

Graduated from SIM-UOL with first class honours. How do I enter this programme?

Unregistered 24-03-2022 03:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 210013)

You click the apply button on their website

Unregistered 24-03-2022 06:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 210013)

they don't accept private uni unfortunately

i mean u can try but they wont send u a invite to their hackathon

Unregistered 24-03-2022 10:23 AM

DBS Hack2Hire 2022

Has anyone received the invitation for the hackathon after completing the Hack2Hire online assessment?

Unregistered 24-03-2022 10:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 210032)
they don't accept private uni unfortunately

i mean u can try but they wont send u a invite to their hackathon

And they won't send one to you too, "a invite" where are you from? From ITE?

Unregistered 24-03-2022 12:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 210069)
And they won't send one to you too, "a invite" where are you from? From ITE?

Wtf most cringe insult ever

You're a true blue sinkie retard. Please stay in sg forever.