Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   DBS tech seed programme (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/12886-dbs-tech-seed-programme.html)

Unregistered 24-03-2022 03:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 209965)
DBS seed is 5k while GA is 4.5k

stop talking out of your ass retard. do us all a favor, don't post.

the OP to OP is saying DBS seed not all 5k, some more some less. Op saying its standardised in the entire programme. Same for GA,all offers in the same programme is the same. You can call HR to check. Please try using your brain a little more before you post, or ass since you have ass for brain.

Unregistered 24-03-2022 03:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 210032)
they don't accept private uni unfortunately

i mean u can try but they wont send u a invite to their hackathon

there were SIM students in my tech trek room. So this statement is not true.

Unregistered 24-03-2022 05:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 210107)
the OP to OP is saying DBS seed not all 5k, some more some less. Op saying its standardised in the entire programme. Same for GA,all offers in the same programme is the same. You can call HR to check. Please try using your brain a little more before you post, or ass since you have ass for brain.

Wtf are you talking about?

"the offer is standardised throughout all different graduate programmes"

"throughout all different graduate programmes".

Completely different from what you're saying. Try harder next time you back pedaling retard. Grow some balls and just say you talked out of your ass instead of pretending to be some other guy defending yourself LMAO.

Unregistered 24-03-2022 07:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 210108)
there were SIM students in my tech trek room. So this statement is not true.

dont csb leh

i go linkedin search all the ex SEEDers, i see 100+ profile until my eye cock still cannot find a single SIM graduate...

u sure anot? can show me proof?

Unregistered 25-03-2022 10:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 209968)
5k with variable bonus.

it's not 2 years, it's 1 year, subject to renewal.

Yes, 50% will be cut after 1 year... did the assessor told you this? Mine told me the same thing. I'm wondering if it's standard across all depts lol.

My assessor also told me only the top 5% performer of the remaining SEEDers can convert to full-time associate role after the end of 2 year. That conversion comes with a massive pay bump to make up for the 5k fixed pay for 2 years. ( Yes I know some of you got pay increment, that's department dependent... same for variable bonus... )

Hi, can I confirm if this is true?

Unregistered 26-03-2022 02:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 210172)
dont csb leh

i go linkedin search all the ex SEEDers, i see 100+ profile until my eye cock still cannot find a single SIM graduate...

u sure anot? can show me proof?

I'm going for hackathon this week. If we get invited for hackathon is it we confirmed to get offer and be seeder?

Unregistered 26-03-2022 08:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 210389)
I'm going for hackathon this week. If we get invited for hackathon is it we confirmed to get offer and be seeder?

It's confirm that you're a unemployed loser for life, imagine posting this lie at 2AM in the morning.

Go seek therapy buddy.

Unregistered 27-03-2022 07:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 209968)
5k with variable bonus.

it's not 2 years, it's 1 year, subject to renewal.

Yes, 50% will be cut after 1 year... did the assessor told you this? Mine told me the same thing. I'm wondering if it's standard across all depts lol.

My assessor also told me only the top 5% performer of the remaining SEEDers can convert to full-time associate role after the end of 2 year. That conversion comes with a massive pay bump to make up for the 5k fixed pay for 2 years. ( Yes I know some of you got pay increment, that's department dependent... same for variable bonus... )

Really? How many people they recruit per batch?

Unregistered 28-03-2022 12:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 210663)
Really? How many people they recruit per batch?

How much of a bump are we talking about? to 7k?

Unregistered 28-03-2022 01:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 210718)
How much of a bump are we talking about? to 7k?

not sure if this is accurate but based on this.....
s://.nodeflair.com/blog/dbs-seed-programme

dont get ur hopes up la hahaha