Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   Civil Service Performance Bonus (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/1235-civil-service-performance-bonus.html)

jrbearus 12-03-2021 07:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 158988)
Any 1 can share what’s their progression like from mx11A to mx10?

MX11A is a relatively new grade when they decided to break MX11 into two parts, right in the middle.

Based on the data thatI have seen, it ranges from 5 to 12 years for the progression from MX 11A to MX 10. For those from the time before MX 11A was introduced, it was as short as 5 to 6 years; i.e. MX 11 to MX 10.

CEP plays a major role!

Unregistered 12-03-2021 08:01 PM

thank you very much

Unregistered 12-03-2021 08:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jrbearus (Post 158995)
MX11A is a relatively new grade when they decided to break MX11 into two parts, right in the middle.

Based on the data thatI have seen, it ranges from 5 to 12 years for the progression from MX 11A to MX 10. For those from the time before MX 11A was introduced, it was as short as 5 to 6 years; i.e. MX 11 to MX 10.

CEP plays a major role!

Yup. Mx11a is pretty redundant.

Unregistered 12-03-2021 09:13 PM

So what's the quantum?

Unregistered 12-03-2021 09:15 PM

PB quantum (rumours)

INSP/ASP A : 4.0
INSP/ASP B+ : 3.3
INSP/ASP B : 3.0
INSP/ASP C+ : 2.3
INSP/ ASP C : 2.0

PO A : 3.45
PO B : 2.45
PO C+ : 1.7
PO C : 1.4
PO C- : 0.5

Unregistered 12-03-2021 09:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 159008)
PB quantum (rumours)

INSP/ASP A : 4.0
INSP/ASP B+ : 3.3
INSP/ASP B : 3.0
INSP/ASP C+ : 2.3
INSP/ ASP C : 2.0

PO A : 3.45
PO B : 2.45
PO C+ : 1.7
PO C : 1.4
PO C- : 0.5

this is based on which mx grade?

Unregistered 12-03-2021 09:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 159009)
this is based on which mx grade?

this is uniformed group. quantum would be different from mx

Unregistered 12-03-2021 10:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 159008)
PB quantum (rumours)

INSP/ASP A : 4.0
INSP/ASP B+ : 3.3
INSP/ASP B : 3.0
INSP/ASP C+ : 2.3
INSP/ ASP C : 2.0

PO A : 3.45
PO B : 2.45
PO C+ : 1.7
PO C : 1.4
PO C- : 0.5

Probably above with 5 to 7% cut..

Unregistered 12-03-2021 11:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jrbearus (Post 158926)
Yes, the maximum is around $11,000 per month.

Sweet. Aiming to be promoted to mx10 this year or next.

Unregistered 12-03-2021 11:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 159013)
Probably above with 5 to 7% cut..

my friend from one of the SB receive their PB letter. accordingly to him, no cut.
but not sure is it same across all SB and Min

Unregistered 12-03-2021 11:10 PM

Mx10 = Supt (spf, ica) = LTC (in scdf)
Mx11 = Dsp (spf, ica) = Maj (scdf)


Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 159009)
this is based on which mx grade?


Unregistered 13-03-2021 12:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 159016)
my friend from one of the SB receive their PB letter. accordingly to him, no cut.
but not sure is it same across all SB and Min

Since when PB is via letter? And since when PB release on pay day. Your friend maybe pulling your leg.

Unregistered 13-03-2021 01:42 AM

there are pb written on letter. your place doesnt have doesnt mean it doesnt exist

Unregistered 13-03-2021 01:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 159021)
Since when PB is via letter? And since when PB release on pay day. Your friend maybe pulling your leg.

haha. ex CS spotted. sour graph that no cut to PB?
regret leaving CS?

Unregistered 13-03-2021 07:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 159021)
Since when PB is via letter? And since when PB release on pay day. Your friend maybe pulling your leg.

Previously was from SB, got PB letter every year. Ministry don't have though

Unregistered 13-03-2021 08:22 AM

Stop talking nonsense. There is no such thing. Name the stat board if it is true, without exposing yourself.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 159031)
Previously was from SB, got PB letter every year. Ministry don't have though


Unregistered 13-03-2021 08:57 AM

Yes, I agree. Please provide us with further proof. Otherwise anyone can just say anything

Unregistered 13-03-2021 09:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 159024)
there are pb written on letter. your place doesnt have doesnt mean it doesnt exist

Agree.. I am in a stat board too and there always been PB letter..

Unregistered 13-03-2021 09:23 AM

It is probably the same person who was saying that PB would be released on the [email protected] app on 12 March.

Sad fella :(

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 159036)
Agree.. I am in a stat board too and there always been PB letter..


Unregistered 13-03-2021 09:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 159038)
It is probably the same person who was saying that PB would be released on the [email protected] app on 12 March.

Sad fella :(

yalor, idiot act smart

jrbearus 13-03-2021 09:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 159036)
Agree.. I am in a stat board too and there always been PB letter..

There has not been hardcopy letter for more than a decade now. All letters are electronic and posted in the HR system ([email protected], ACE and etc). Only promotion letters are still being printed out but this should be history in the next few years as new system is being rolled out across ministry and SB.

Unregistered 13-03-2021 10:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jrbearus (Post 159042)
There has not been hardcopy letter for more than a decade now. All letters are electronic and posted in the HR system ([email protected], ACE and etc). Only promotion letters are still being printed out but this should be history in the next few years as new system is being rolled out across ministry and SB.

i am from a SB.. no more hardcopy letter..
but our PB announcement date varies every year, last year was shared on 11 march for promotees, 15 march for non promotees. this year have not year anything yet.

Unregistered 13-03-2021 10:20 AM

probably poor upbringing. haha

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 159040)
yalor, idiot act smart


Unregistered 13-03-2021 11:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 159046)
i am from a SB.. no more hardcopy letter..
but our PB announcement date varies every year, last year was shared on 11 march for promotees, 15 march for non promotees. this year have not year anything yet.

Im from ministry. My ministry still printsnout pb letter so that bosses can still handnwrite their thanks. So pls dont assume you dont have letter doesnt mean the whole universe decided to stop.

Unregistered 13-03-2021 12:26 PM

which Ministry is that?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 159051)
Im from ministry. My ministry still printsnout pb letter so that bosses can still handnwrite their thanks. So pls dont assume you dont have letter doesnt mean the whole universe decided to stop.


Unregistered 13-03-2021 12:27 PM

fake news again. haha

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 159051)
Im from ministry. My ministry still printsnout pb letter so that bosses can still handnwrite their thanks. So pls dont assume you dont have letter doesnt mean the whole universe decided to stop.


Unregistered 13-03-2021 01:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 159051)
Im from ministry. My ministry still printsnout pb letter so that bosses can still handnwrite their thanks. So pls dont assume you dont have letter doesnt mean the whole universe decided to stop.

Do you live under the bridge?

Unregistered 13-03-2021 01:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 159051)
Im from ministry. My ministry still printsnout pb letter so that bosses can still handnwrite their thanks. So pls dont assume you dont have letter doesnt mean the whole universe decided to stop.

If print out then it's not confidential liao..

Pass around.. Everyone can see..

Unregistered 13-03-2021 01:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 159066)
If print out then it's not confidential liao..

Pass around.. Everyone can see..

Pls dont shoot the people that are just sharing their experience.. isnt that what this forum is for.. if you dont have it doesnt mean others dont too..

Unregistered 13-03-2021 01:46 PM

I left my SB last year and as of last year, my PB letter was still printed in hard copy and bosses will hand it to us personally. URA under MND.

Unregistered 13-03-2021 01:49 PM

We only shoot people who spread fake news.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 159069)
Pls dont shoot the people that are just sharing their experience.. isnt that what this forum is for.. if you dont have it doesnt mean others dont too..


Unregistered 13-03-2021 01:52 PM

Wanted to ask if anyone know what is the difference if your given cep is a low 9 as opposed to a high 9 since both ceps are 9?

Unregistered 13-03-2021 01:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 159066)
If print out then it's not confidential liao..

Pass around.. Everyone can see..

what pass around, hr give director, director give to staff individually.

Unregistered 13-03-2021 02:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 159072)
Wanted to ask if anyone know what is the difference if your given cep is a low 9 as opposed to a high 9 since both ceps are 9?

There is, if I am not wrong there are 3 superscale grades within Mx9

Unregistered 13-03-2021 02:15 PM

Low 9 cep means u will only get it at the tail end of your career.

High 9 cep means u will hit it at around 50, giving u ten years to serve as a Director.

Spoken about this with my colleagues before.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 159072)
Wanted to ask if anyone know what is the difference if your given cep is a low 9 as opposed to a high 9 since both ceps are 9?


Unregistered 13-03-2021 02:49 PM

actually still alot of agencies praticing printed hard copies for promotees.
this is because HR systems will release all eletters at the same day but directors will personally meet each promotees, congrates and pass them the hardcopy letter before hand

if the agencies you are at dont have this practice, so be it, does not means what other people share is fake
and could also because you had NEVER promote before. haha

Unregistered 13-03-2021 02:53 PM

For example? Name some.
Otherwise, stop spreading fake news.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 159081)
actually still alot of agencies

praticing printed hard copies for promotees.
this is because HR systems will release all eletters at the same day but directors will personally meet each promotees, congrates and pass them the hardcopy letter before hand

if the agencies you are at dont have this practice, so be it, does not means what other people share is fake
and could also because you had NEVER promote before. haha


Unregistered 13-03-2021 02:53 PM

Poor upbringing. Another sad fella. Haha

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 159081)
actually still alot of agencies praticing printed hard copies for promotees.
this is because HR systems will release all eletters at the same day but directors will personally meet each promotees, congrates and pass them the hardcopy letter before hand

if the agencies you are at dont have this practice, so be it, does not means what other people share is fake
and could also because you had NEVER promote before. haha


Unregistered 13-03-2021 02:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 159083)
Poor upbringing. Another sad fella. Haha

continue to stay in your well.

Unregistered 13-03-2021 03:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 159085)
continue to stay in your well.

we now know who is the troll


All times are GMT +8. The time now is 08:24 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2