Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   Civil Service Performance Bonus (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/1235-civil-service-performance-bonus.html)

Unregistered 11-03-2021 02:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 158631)
Not 1.95 meh?

bro. 1.95 is reduction of 2.5% only. haha

Unregistered 11-03-2021 06:52 PM

Will the pb quantum be known tonight or only the grade?

Unregistered 11-03-2021 07:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 158701)
Will the pb quantum be known tonight or only the grade?

I donít think PB is shown in Marís salary. You can already view Mar salary in [email protected] now.

Unregistered 11-03-2021 07:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 158701)
Will the pb quantum be known tonight or only the grade?

Not sure if you will get to know your PB today through [email protected] Checking through my past emails, I received the PB notification email during 16-17th March, last year was 21st March. I'm talking about email notification though. Not sure how fast is [email protected]

Unregistered 11-03-2021 07:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 158701)
Will the pb quantum be known tonight or only the grade?

nope. you will not know the quantum yet.

Unregistered 11-03-2021 07:34 PM

I'm with a SB, just informed of promotion and PB grade from boss today

Unregistered 11-03-2021 07:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 158704)
I donít think PB is shown in Marís salary. You can already view Mar salary in [email protected] now.

Bros.. its not in your salary payslip but somewhere is in PacGov.. just surprised not all know this..

Unregistered 11-03-2021 07:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 158710)
I'm with a SB, just informed of promotion and PB grade from boss today

Yup. SB too. No cut in quantum. Grade B. 3.5
No promotion.

Unregistered 11-03-2021 07:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 158709)
nope. you will not know the quantum yet.

If u click on correct link at pacgov can see ur grade and also how much u getting tonite.. wait for it tonite.. try go pacgov 12 midnight surely laggggggggggg...

Unregistered 11-03-2021 07:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 158713)
Yup. SB too. No cut in quantum. Grade B. 3.5
No promotion.

Wow great news that there is no cut in quantum!

Unregistered 11-03-2021 08:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 158712)
Bros.. its not in your salary payslip but somewhere is in PacGov.. just surprised not all know this..

Bro, found it, should be under Ďothersí tab. Usually my boss let us know early so I donít check in pac but this year Iím on leave in Mar. haha, thanks for info! (:

Unregistered 11-03-2021 08:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 158710)
I'm with a SB, just informed of promotion and PB grade from boss today

Congrats....

Unregistered 11-03-2021 08:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 158717)
Bro, found it, should be under Ďothersí tab. Usually my boss let us know early so I donít check in pac but this year Iím on leave in Mar. haha, thanks for info! (:

can share where the ďothersĒ tab? i cant locate it

Unregistered 11-03-2021 09:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 158723)
can share where the ďothersĒ tab? i cant locate it

He access it in the [email protected] app, only app has Others tab, the website does not have the Others tab.

Unregistered 11-03-2021 10:16 PM

Civil Service Performance Bonus
 
LoL .. Under others is still 2020 PB. Not for 2021.

Unregistered 11-03-2021 10:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 158732)
LoL .. Under others is still 2020 PB. Not for 2021.

Bro.. its already stated check at 12am on 12 mar.. y u so lol

Unregistered 11-03-2021 10:38 PM

Counting down to 12 midnight now...

Unregistered 11-03-2021 10:53 PM

Midnight
 
If midnight dun have will.anyone cut lol.. den become hwz style cut carrot cut here cut there haha.. whatever will come.will come..

Unregistered 11-03-2021 10:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 158710)
I'm with a SB, just informed of promotion and PB grade from boss today

Same too.....

Unregistered 11-03-2021 10:58 PM

So many got promoted. Congrats all. Im stuck at mx12 6 yrs going 7 hahaha :(

Unregistered 11-03-2021 11:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 158710)
I'm with a SB, just informed of promotion and PB grade from boss today

congrates. my side i dont hear anything yet.
usually my boss will update if anyone is promoted in our division.

either my SB is slower or really no one promoted in our division this year

Unregistered 11-03-2021 11:07 PM

anyone from LTA? any idea when we will receive promotion confirmation this year?

Unregistered 11-03-2021 11:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 158726)
He access it in the [email protected] app, only app has Others tab, the website does not have the Others tab.

Ya ya. I accessed the Ďothersí tab from [email protected] app. On leave you see, lazy to on laptop la bro. After 10 years of service in CS, now then I know [email protected] has PB info. Itís still showing 2020 PB. Not sure after 12 later will show 2021 info. 🤞🏻Not expecting much.

Unregistered 11-03-2021 11:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 158745)
Ya ya. I accessed the Ďothersí tab from [email protected] app. On leave you see, lazy to on laptop la bro. After 10 years of service in CS, now then I know [email protected] has PB info. Itís still showing 2020 PB. Not sure after 12 later will show 2021 info. 🤞🏻Not expecting much.

i honestly dont think it will be updated tonight.

Unregistered 11-03-2021 11:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 158739)
So many got promoted. Congrats all. Im stuck at mx12 6 yrs going 7 hahaha :(

What your qualification?

Unregistered 12-03-2021 12:06 AM

yeah i saw the pb info already

Unregistered 12-03-2021 12:07 AM

Checked PAC, dont have PB info

Unregistered 12-03-2021 12:10 AM

I dont see the Pb info too

Unregistered 12-03-2021 12:20 AM

When is pb announced?

Unregistered 12-03-2021 12:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 158766)
yeah i saw the pb info already

What nonsense

Unregistered 12-03-2021 12:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by unregistered (Post 158766)
yeah i saw the pb info already

分离系统盘,谋事在人,成事在天。

Unregistered 12-03-2021 12:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 158772)
When is pb announced?

The [email protected] info will only be in by 20 Mar and PB will only be credited by 23 Mar. correct me if Iím wrong. Saw this piece of info from PSD circular.

Unregistered 12-03-2021 12:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 158777)
The [email protected] info will only be in by 20 Mar and PB will only be credited by 23 Mar. correct me if Iím wrong. Saw this piece of info from PSD circular.

Yup usually they won't announce it on 12th march midnight. Everyone can go to bed now. Good night!

Unregistered 12-03-2021 12:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 158772)
When is pb announced?

Pac gov is down. Can slp liao

Unregistered 12-03-2021 12:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 158781)
Pac gov is down. Can slp liao

so will be updated when it is back online?

Unregistered 12-03-2021 12:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 158786)
so will be updated when it is back online?

So many trying kog in so jammed.. try 3am less people by then..

Unregistered 12-03-2021 12:59 AM

2021 pb will not be updated on 12/3. prev year pb will be taken down instead, few days later then will post 2021 pb. If follow prev years pattern.

Unregistered 12-03-2021 06:15 AM

may we have the ďcs expertĒ who claimed on 12th we can check the pb from [email protected] to share more...

Unregistered 12-03-2021 08:14 AM

Lame la
 
Real Cs will know when pb is usually released so those who claim midnight were just trolling crap

Unregistered 12-03-2021 09:06 AM

Indeed.

Nonetheless, I'm surprised by how 'real' the fake news appeared to be.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 158819)
Real Cs will know when pb is usually released so those who claim midnight were just trolling crap



All times are GMT +8. The time now is 04:12 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2