Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Companies (https://forums.salary.sg/companies/)
-   -   GovTech (https://forums.salary.sg/companies/8982-govtech.html)

Unregistered 22-01-2022 11:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 198840)
you all really think exit interview got help? hahaha
HR will just said thank you for your services, see you again!

Stay also no diff what might as well zao maybe your exit will help the next guy hahaha

Unregistered 22-01-2022 11:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 198839)
Glassdoor rating dropped from 4.1 to 3.9, Senior Management got the lowest one

Overall 3.9
Work/Life Balance 3.8
Culture & Values 3.7
Compensation and Benefits 3.7
Diversity & Inclusion 3.6
Career Opportunities3.6
Senior Management 3.4

GT manpower expended drastically recently but management not able to managing employees concern/expectation.

Remove SVC and it will shoot to 4.5? Hehehe

Unregistered 22-01-2022 11:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 198832)
Yesssssssssssaaaaaa

someone total 7yrs exp (4yrs in GT) still Associate level, poor engineer

Unregistered 22-01-2022 12:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 198834)
Similar situations here, thought Gov HR won't lowball me so accepted the offer even below my expected salary that I give.

When knew those fresh/junior salary higher then me, I feel shitty lose motivation now and then after learn the hard truth! More workloads, pay less, hard to promote compared to associate level.

hope u can faster find another company soon.

though, not sure whether you're trolling - HR is more likely not to have offered you in the first place if after adding the max allowed % over last salary, it still cannot match or barely match fresh grad's - because of precedence of much problems with such hires in the past

Unregistered 22-01-2022 12:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 198843)
Remove SVC and it will shoot to 4.5? Hehehe

SVC is macam (old) NCS of GovTech, laden with legacies, yet GovTech has to support, dragging down their Agile and Bold vision that the HQ (read: GDS etc) has.

in fact tiagong NCS also waking up liao, lol

Unregistered 22-01-2022 12:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 198852)
hope u can faster find another company soon.

though, not sure whether you're trolling - HR is more likely not to have offered you in the first place if after adding the max allowed % over last salary, it still cannot match or barely match fresh grad's - because of precedence of much problems with such hires in the past

not trolling sir, actively looking for better offer now, if coming increment not able to catch up then will move on.

Unregistered 22-01-2022 12:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 198853)
SVC is macam (old) NCS of GovTech, laden with legacies, yet GovTech has to support, dragging down their Agile and Bold vision that the HQ (read: GDS etc) has.

in fact tiagong NCS also waking up liao, lol

Which SVC you refer? Tiagong SVC staffs mostly are PM role to manage vendor, trying to practice agile but hybrid in the end!

Unregistered 22-01-2022 12:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 198845)
someone total 7yrs exp (4yrs in GT) still Associate level, poor engineer

its hard to believe this person is contributing much. should consider himself lucky that he's not fired if he is 7 yoe (4yr GT) and still at associate level

Unregistered 22-01-2022 12:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 198854)
not trolling sir, actively looking for better offer now, if coming increment not able to catch up then will move on.

that probably means your hiring manager reeeeeely loves you and probably got caveated by HR that you may become a problem later on due to the salary dissonance compared to fresh grads - ok lah, good that your team loves you, but ultimately, having to work with fresh grads which u consciously know earns the same or even more than you, the senior, sure will eventually feel 心里不平衡 (indignant) one

Unregistered 22-01-2022 12:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 198859)
that probably means your hiring manager reeeeeely loves you and probably got caveated by HR that you may become a problem later on due to the salary dissonance compared to fresh grads - ok lah, good that your team loves you, but ultimately, having to work with fresh grads which u consciously know earns the same or even more than you, the senior, sure will eventually feel 心里不平衡 (indignant) one

Give me I also cannot take it LOL