Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Companies (https://forums.salary.sg/companies/)
-   -   GovTech (https://forums.salary.sg/companies/8982-govtech.html)

Unregistered 19-11-2021 09:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 190473)
heard from my senior who got in TAP last year, he got 1.5x monthly and he say is average O_O

Pretty sure he might be just talking about the PB. Or maybe TAP has a different pay structure, idk.

Unregistered 19-11-2021 11:41 AM

Quote:

heard from my senior who got in TAP last year, he got 1.5x monthly and he say is average O_O

TAP base salary already on super high side, on par with senior level, so 1.5x also a good deal already.

Unregistered 19-11-2021 04:24 PM

Quote:

A PB of 1.5 months is typical for C/C+ grade, and it's considered lower end of the spectrum.

Unregistered 19-11-2021 10:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 190562)
A PB of 1.5 months is typical for C/C+ grade, and it's considered lower end of the spectrum.

Oh my...1.5 months so little, how to compete with private sector

Unregistered 20-11-2021 01:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 190609)

ya la cannot compare with private sector with 0 bonus right.

Unregistered 20-11-2021 03:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 190609)

What's the bonus for private sector?

Unregistered 20-11-2021 07:56 AM

Went in early this year, but left after a few months.

10 yr working experience at the time of entry, but was offered G, 6.5k. Only when I entered, then I realized that I was very much lowballed, and my career progression wud lag by 1-2 grades even if there wud be salary adjustments, and hence moved on.

Pro tip - when asked for current salary, flat out refuse, and cite their very own Jo Teo's words. This one I did

Pro tip 2 - when asked for expected, try to refuse, or if cannot, just give a very high amount, in order for HR to assess ur package based purely on skills and competencies from the interviews. Otherwise, if it is lower than what they preliminarily assessed, i.e. what they expect, they may choose to bump down your grade just to match ur expected.

Unregistered 20-11-2021 08:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 190658)

10 yr working experience at the time of entry, but was offered G, 6.5k. Only when I entered, then I realized that I was very much lowballed, and my career progression wud lag by 1-2 grades even if there wud be salary adjustments, and hence moved on.

Pro tip - when asked for current salary, flat out refuse, and cite their very own Jo Teo's words. This one I did

Pro tip 2 - when asked for expected, try to refuse, or if cannot, just give a very high amount, in order for HR to assess ur package based purely on skills and competencies from the interviews. Otherwise, if it is lower than what they preliminarily assessed, i.e. what they expect, they may choose to bump down your grade just to match ur expected.

May I ask for which role?

Unregistered 20-11-2021 08:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 190659)
May I ask for which role?

software engineering

Unregistered 20-11-2021 08:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 190658)

before you joined GovTech, what is your last salary?