Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Companies (https://forums.salary.sg/companies/)
-   -   ST Electronics (https://forums.salary.sg/companies/3060-st-electronics.html)

Unregistered 11-11-2020 07:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 148954)
Lol after the restructuring I seen a fresh grad colleague who jobless for 6 months. Join in dexhe graduate may. He told us he 4.8k. Private uni some more. Lop

Your fch 4.9k so lite only lol

MORE than 4.9k. not 4.9k. and comparing salary is never ending one

Unregistered 11-11-2020 08:45 PM

recently got 5.5k fresh grad. from suss.

Unregistered 11-11-2020 10:00 PM

talk is cheap la. might as well as 10k fresh grad. so much troll here.

if wanna argue tell exact BU and position. Don't just state salary, else say like never say.

thinkinghard 11-11-2020 10:25 PM

all old bird in ST should just let it go if some fresh grad come in at higher salary than you, i been in both position before, been in a company then some fresh grad come in with no experience and more than 800-1k than me, also at the same time when i join a company, i discover i got a grade higher than few old bird, what i can say instead of jealous their higher salary, why not think about yourselves first, no point whining and show a loser attitude, if not happy you are welcome to leave and ask for higher salary in another company. but most of the time, old bird just too comfortable of their life there or unable to leave due to no one wanna hire you.

EDIT: i suggest those that gonna reveal your salary here, exclude your BU and official title in ST, you can see old bird in here don welcome you, you can be easily trace out by them.

Unregistered 11-11-2020 11:55 PM

i think old bird doesnt seem to take well when fresh grad get such a high pay. thus, in denial.

but 5.5k from suss? dont sound too realistic .

Unregistered 12-11-2020 08:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thinkinghard (Post 148990)
all old bird in ST should just let it go if some fresh grad come in at higher salary than you, i been in both position before, been in a company then some fresh grad come in with no experience and more than 800-1k than me, also at the same time when i join a company, i discover i got a grade higher than few old bird, what i can say instead of jealous their higher salary, why not think about yourselves first, no point whining and show a loser attitude, if not happy you are welcome to leave and ask for higher salary in another company. but most of the time, old bird just too comfortable of their life there or unable to leave due to no one wanna hire you.

EDIT: i suggest those that gonna reveal your salary here, exclude your BU and official title in ST, you can see old bird in here don welcome you, you can be easily trace out by them.

why are u even commenting when you have zero or little knowledge about ST?

Unregistered 12-11-2020 08:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 148997)
i think old bird doesnt seem to take well when fresh grad get such a high pay. thus, in denial.

but 5.5k from suss? dont sound too realistic .

Wah earn so much right off the boat.. Can't even qualify for hdb liao. Haha

thinkinghard 12-11-2020 12:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 149009)
why are u even commenting when you have zero or little knowledge about ST?

i been in ST before and after pay restructuring, but no longer over there. All my past ST comment is based on what i have see/hear/personally experience it in ST.

Unregistered 12-11-2020 02:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 148902)
Yeah I also don't believe.
Plus I have worked for close to 20 years. When I join they even ask me to show my uni transcript which I don't even know gone where.

I had to pay few to my alma mater to reprint the transcript.
Other job interview they only see uni cert. Here want to see this course I get what grade etc.
Quite hilarious if fresh grad don't need to show grade.
And got blatant ridiculous job offer.

Let me know which BU. I would like to report to HR to investigate.

From what I know fresh grad in 2019 is still in the range of 3.6k.
My side the existing E5 joined for 3 to 4 years still in the 4 to 4.4k range.

You 4.9k.. Abit joke.

I left as a E5 with 5 years experience after the restructuring. My last drawn there basic was a little lower than 4.4k.

Unregistered 12-11-2020 09:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 148984)
recently got 5.5k fresh grad. from suss.

Lmao, just take a look at SUSS GES... 75th percentile in their top course also only 3.75k...