Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Companies (https://forums.salary.sg/companies/)
-   -   ST Electronics (https://forums.salary.sg/companies/3060-st-electronics.html)

Unregistered 09-11-2020 11:06 PM

Hi guys, I'm graduating next year, and my ex internship BU verbally offered 4.9k basic... dont need to look at final grades also...

Is STE good for fresh grads to join? At least for a couple of years looking at this job climate...

Unregistered 10-11-2020 08:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 148875)
Hi guys, I'm graduating next year, and my ex internship BU verbally offered 4.9k basic... dont need to look at final grades also...

Is STE good for fresh grads to join? At least for a couple of years looking at this job climate...

Don't really believe that ST is offering 4.9K for fresh grad. Which BU offered you this offer?

Unregistered 10-11-2020 09:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 148875)

If you dont mind the mgmt, you can try. but i do have to remind you that alot of benefits are no longer available for newcomer and internally seems alittle messy with all the recent "ask to leave" exercise. do give yourself more options to choose. nevertheless the high basic will help you in your next jump if you decided to take on this.

Unregistered 10-11-2020 12:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 148893)
Don't really believe that ST is offering 4.9K for fresh grad. Which BU offered you this offer?

Yeah I also don't believe.
Plus I have worked for close to 20 years. When I join they even ask me to show my uni transcript which I don't even know gone where.

I had to pay few to my alma mater to reprint the transcript.
Other job interview they only see uni cert. Here want to see this course I get what grade etc.
Quite hilarious if fresh grad don't need to show grade.
And got blatant ridiculous job offer.

Let me know which BU. I would like to report to HR to investigate.

From what I know fresh grad in 2019 is still in the range of 3.6k.
My side the existing E5 joined for 3 to 4 years still in the 4 to 4.4k range.

You 4.9k.. Abit joke.

Unregistered 10-11-2020 12:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 148902)
Yeah I also don't believe.
Plus I have worked for close to 20 years. When I join they even ask me to show my uni transcript which I don't even know gone where.

I had to pay few to my alma mater to reprint the transcript.
Other job interview they only see uni cert. Here want to see this course I get what grade etc.
Quite hilarious if fresh grad don't need to show grade.
And got blatant ridiculous job offer.

Let me know which BU. I would like to report to HR to investigate.

From what I know fresh grad in 2019 is still in the range of 3.6k.
My side the existing E5 joined for 3 to 4 years still in the 4 to 4.4k range.

You 4.9k.. Abit joke.

Allow me to share with you. after the salary restructure back in 2019, the basic has been adjusted. FCH are getting more than 4.9k. i seen it.

but then again, they will see the honours of the cert, so i not sure how he manage to get 4.9k without knowing the result yet.

Unregistered 10-11-2020 04:09 PM

fresh grad getting 4.9k at ST? lol

yep his name is called Tang Gu Gu

Unregistered 10-11-2020 07:34 PM

Fresh grad with first class do get 4.9k or higher. This will come with special clause in their contract. The management have to monitor their performance.

Unregistered 10-11-2020 11:54 PM

Wah, you all say until like that, anyone who is smart enough to get that kind of deal die die also wont reveal the BU.

Even if legit deal also will tio suan.

Unregistered 11-11-2020 12:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 148918)
Fresh grad with first class do get 4.9k or higher. This will come with special clause in their contract. The management have to monitor their performance.

Really? Then must mark all the fresh grad with fch.
Ppush all the work to them

Unregistered 11-11-2020 12:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 148903)
Allow me to share with you. after the salary restructure back in 2019, the basic has been adjusted. FCH are getting more than 4.9k. i seen it.

but then again, they will see the honours of the cert, so i not sure how he manage to get 4.9k without knowing the result yet.

Lol after the restructuring I seen a fresh grad colleague who jobless for 6 months. Join in dexhe graduate may. He told us he 4.8k. Private uni some more. Lop

Your fch 4.9k so lite only lol