Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Companies (https://forums.salary.sg/companies/)
-   -   ST Electronics (https://forums.salary.sg/companies/3060-st-electronics.html)

Unregistered 16-05-2021 06:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 169007)
send letter, if you have the skill and the boss need you, they will counter offer.

If not, then can find a new job with whatever pay you want, if your current skillset deserve it.

if with this 5 yr experience, you learn nothing and have no where to go. then can just suck thumb

5 years in ST means nua in ST for 5 years.

Unregistered 16-05-2021 06:42 PM

dont waste ur time./

Unregistered 16-05-2021 08:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 168965)
Impossible la.. how can diploma holder know all thes?

Or you master degree holder trying to pretend to be diploma?

In ST diploma can only be technician.

He is from mnc la... dumbass. Mnc value performance more than your toilet paper la...

Unregistered 16-05-2021 09:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 169023)
Sorry lo. During interview the perm staff bluff me that it's the same and contract is like probation before convert to perm

It's only after I joined and worked 2 years realised that it's day and night.
Annual leave perm have more.
Bonus also perm have more.

Outsource is hired to do the work for the perm staff. Like their tools like that.
Thank god I left after 2 years and didn't waste my time here

same thing happened to me, manager promised conversion after a yr but every year give a lot of excuses to delay.

increment was used to be 90 - 200 when i was a temp there, so roughly 10 yr then you will get 4k if they offer you 3k as an fresh grad.

i left when i realized the thing i was tasked to do was too specific and only available in ST, if i wan to leave later, i might have no where to go.

Unregistered 16-05-2021 11:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 169073)
same thing happened to me, manager promised conversion after a yr but every year give a lot of excuses to delay.

increment was used to be 90 - 200 when i was a temp there, so roughly 10 yr then you will get 4k if they offer you 3k as an fresh grad.

i left when i realized the thing i was tasked to do was too specific and only available in ST, if i wan to leave later, i might have no where to go.

From 3K to 4K in 10 years is very pathetic.
I did from 2.7K to 4K by the 4th year in the private sector excluding my 2 to 4 month bonus during that period.

Unregistered 17-05-2021 02:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 169073)

Rofl how long did it take for you to realize whatever you had to do was too specific and only available in ST?

Unregistered 17-05-2021 03:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 169152)
Rofl how long did it take for you to realize whatever you had to do was too specific and only available in ST?

Canteen breaks, play politics, hang around doing nothing. I think you don't even need a month to know something is wrong.

Unregistered 17-05-2021 03:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 169152)

1-2 yr of comfort zone in st, then dun like the management cos too mirco manage, tried to get out but can't.

End up, start over my career again with fresh grad rank and pay in another film....

Unregistered 17-05-2021 03:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 169180)
Canteen breaks, play politics, hang around doing nothing. I think you don't even need a month to know something is wrong.

No wor, when you a junior specially just grad, what people say you belive. Ie: next yr give you perm.

Somemore do nothing and get pay. As a fresh grad, I became comfort zone into the job LA.

Unregistered 17-05-2021 03:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 169180)

Lol did you see his reply? That joker took 1-2 YEARS hahahaha. What a waste of his life lol.