Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Companies (https://forums.salary.sg/companies/)
-   -   ST Electronics (https://forums.salary.sg/companies/3060-st-electronics.html)

Unregistered 30-04-2021 07:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 167118)
pls lah...

monthly pay looks higher, but annual package is actually same or even lower (bonus cut)

every month u get higher pay u can invest the money. rather than wait for 1 year.
also u can quit anytime don't have to endure until 1 year.
also u don't have to worry management give u bad grade and give u low bonus that is the worst low basic and low bonus.

at least now high base, got bonus or not dont care.
just dont work hard can liao.

Unregistered 01-05-2021 07:46 AM

Will Stengg Electronics still be in existence after their company wide restructuring?

Unregistered 01-05-2021 09:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 167207)
Will Stengg Electronics still be in existence after their company wide restructuring?

You worry for what?
As E5 very soon I can draw 5k a month. No need to work just need to have subordinates under me and they know how to work. With a degree, I can find a job in any MNC. Because I will be considered as experienced.

Unregistered 01-05-2021 08:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 167216)
You worry for what?
As E5 very soon I can draw 5k a month. No need to work just need to have subordinates under me and they know how to work. With a degree, I can find a job in any MNC. Because I will be considered as experienced.

You are either a troll or a disconnected fool.

Unregistered 03-05-2021 12:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 167292)
You are either a troll or a disconnected fool.

He's just a troll, same one lurking in this thread for a long time posting stuff.

Unregistered 04-05-2021 10:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 167292)
You are either a troll or a disconnected fool.

And you are that self entitled diploma loser who thinks you can promote faster because you have experience or show result. So in your logic, my 4 years of degree is nothing? So many others have a degree because they slog so hard to get a degree and someone like you think you can come here and promote faster because you have some experience? Don't be lazy la. Go and take a degree and you can promote too.

Unregistered 04-05-2021 10:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 167507)
And you are that self entitled diploma loser who thinks you can promote faster because you have experience or show result. So in your logic, my 4 years of degree is nothing? So many others have a degree because they slog so hard to get a degree and someone like you think you can come here and promote faster because you have some experience? Don't be lazy la. Go and take a degree and you can promote too.

Yes your degree is useless.
It's just entitled you to the fresh grad pay.
That's all.

Unregistered 04-05-2021 11:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 167508)
Yes your degree is useless.
It's just entitled you to the fresh grad pay.
That's all.

You are wrong la. If that is the case then how come we promote faster than diploma holders? If the diploma holders can do what we do then what for we study so hard? How can a diploma holder be a senior engineer? Base on what?

Unregistered 04-05-2021 11:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 167511)
You are wrong la. If that is the case then how come we promote faster than diploma holders? If the diploma holders can do what we do then what for we study so hard? How can a diploma holder be a senior engineer? Base on what?

Have you worked in a MNC before?

Unregistered 04-05-2021 11:52 AM

MNC promote based on meritocracy lah , why bother with this coy rofl


All times are GMT +8. The time now is 04:37 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2