Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Companies (https://forums.salary.sg/companies/)
-   -   ST Electronics (https://forums.salary.sg/companies/3060-st-electronics.html)

Unregistered 23-12-2020 04:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 151856)
Lol I save a manger admonish two young staff just now. Playing mobile game without wearing mask. Sitting face to face in canteen during office hour. Lol

This generation staff want 5k starting pay and play mobile game during office hours. Lol.
Yes, I'm having casual business meeting with contractor with mask on in canteen. Yes.

y surf forum during working hours? pot calling kettle black
go back to work la

Unregistered 23-12-2020 09:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 151883)
y surf forum during working hours? pot calling kettle black
go back to work la

Clearing leave bro. Can't bring more than half over next year

Unregistered 26-12-2020 01:31 PM

just told my juniors ST is the dumping ground aka the option for grads who cant find jobs in more established companies. Let them decide true or not

Unregistered 26-12-2020 02:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 152040)
just told my juniors ST is the dumping ground aka the option for grads who cant find jobs in more established companies. Let them decide true or not

are you trying to start a war

Unregistered 28-12-2020 08:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 151877)
6-7k is junior pay hor...

why are you so fking childish?

you are 12yo ah? or retarded one?

Unregistered 28-12-2020 12:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 152097)
why are you so fking childish?

you are 12yo ah? or retarded one?

Cause we all came from a child mah.
Takes one to know one.

Unregistered 29-12-2020 09:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 152040)

I have seen people who left ST and returned years after. Some were offered to come back by the management.

Unregistered 29-12-2020 10:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 152135)
I have seen people who left ST and returned years after. Some were offered to come back by the management.

I have recently been promoted to senior manager position, and I need to build my team.
So I reach out with people I have worked with in the past and ask whether they are interested to come back.

I think it's nothing wrong.

I rather take a chance on people who are already familiar with the culture than risk hiring a new fresh grad and have to train them etc only for them to leave after 2 years.

Unregistered 29-12-2020 10:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 152141)
I have recently been promoted to senior manager position, and I need to build my team.
So I reach out with people I have worked with in the past and ask whether they are interested to come back.

I think it's nothing wrong.

I rather take a chance on people who are already familiar with the culture than risk hiring a new fresh grad and have to train them etc only for them to leave after 2 years.

Just the thought of there is nothing wrong with fresh grad leaving after 2 years is already the biggest mistake and strategy. Ask yourself Mr/Ms Senior Manager why people are leaving every 2 years.

ST Engineering been taking about continuous innovation and being more competitive. I don't think you are aligned with your own company directions and goals.

Unregistered 29-12-2020 10:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 152143)
Just the thought of there is nothing wrong with fresh grad leaving after 2 years is already the biggest mistake and strategy. Ask yourself Mr/Ms Senior Manager why people are leaving every 2 years.

ST Engineering been taking about continuous innovation and being more competitive. I don't think you are aligned with your own company directions and goals.

Yet. Here I am being promoted from E6 to M3 while your trendy frsh grsf csnt even have the tenacity to grow a career.

This generation want everything fast and they want it now.