Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Companies (https://forums.salary.sg/companies/)
-   -   DSTA (under Mindef) (https://forums.salary.sg/companies/1940-defence-science-technology-agency-under-ministry-defence-singapore.html)

Unregistered 21-10-2016 10:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Liberators (Post 91382)
I have graduated. Fresh grad.

Far as i know, from the session i attended i've had another friend with me and the other interviewees all had their degree cert. That's like...4 graduates.

Thanks for always replying so promptly! I'm in my final year. Still keeping my fingers crossed and hopefully I will get a reply soon.

Unregistered 21-10-2016 10:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Liberators (Post 91366)
I received it just half an hour ago at 11am. There was no mention of next round. Just "facilitate our consideration". It feels like an automated mail but sent from an actual person's email address.

Hopefully it's someone sending manual and you'll get yours soon.

Hi after interview, you receive the G50 clearance email. Does it means you are accepted and you only need to clear G50?

Unregistered 22-10-2016 07:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 91385)
Hi after interview, you receive the G50 clearance email. Does it means you are accepted and you only need to clear G50?

Hi, may I know if you received the g50 too?

Liberators 28-10-2016 11:26 AM

Been a week since i have been here.

Since then, i have submitted my G50 and given a verbal offer for a position.

Will be signing next week.

Hope everyone else good luck for an offer soon.

Unregistered 28-10-2016 12:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Liberators (Post 91561)
Been a week since i have been here.

Since then, i have submitted my G50 and given a verbal offer for a position.

Will be signing next week.

Hope everyone else good luck for an offer soon.

Hi! Glad you are back. I received a verbal offer this morning too :)

Unregistered 28-10-2016 03:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 91565)
Hi! Glad you are back. I received a verbal offer this morning too :)

You received the verbal offer before completing G50? Or have you done your G50?

Unregistered 29-10-2016 07:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 91576)
You received the verbal offer before completing G50? Or have you done your G50?

Yes, but I am graduating next year

Unregistered 12-11-2016 12:57 AM

Why are your so enthu to enter govt service upon grad as an engineer? Govt dont really do real engineering stuff

Unregistered 12-11-2016 02:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 91944)
Why are your so enthu to enter govt service upon grad as an engineer? Govt dont really do real engineering stuff

Don't say like that lah! DSTA pays above average and economy is just turning South. Will be a few years before it starts to recover. Even if it's more project management than actual engineering, these young grads secured a job to weather the coming storm. Do you know how many people will love to be in their shoes? Just read the jobless thread and it is depressing.

Unregistered 16-11-2016 07:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 91945)
Don't say like that lah! DSTA pays above average and economy is just turning South. Will be a few years before it starts to recover. Even if it's more project management than actual engineering, these young grads secured a job to weather the coming storm. Do you know how many people will love to be in their shoes? Just read the jobless thread and it is depressing.

Dsta is a good job, pay package is attractive and very importantly, workload not as heavy compared to other jobs for graduates out there. Work life balance can be easily attained. Don't have to work on weekends as well.