Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Companies (https://forums.salary.sg/companies/)
-   -   DSTA (under Mindef) (https://forums.salary.sg/companies/1940-defence-science-technology-agency-under-ministry-defence-singapore.html)

Liberators 19-10-2016 10:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 91309)
Hi, again. I'm the one that posted this. Surprised to see the volume of discussion on this. I'm not sure if they are not done with the first round of interview or that I'm already rejected. I was expecting government agencies to take a long time, but HR told us that we will be notified within 2 weeks after the first round. Thethe two weeks is almost up and sadly and I haven't heard from them. Hope they are still in the process of shortlisting, fingers crossed.

Would like to know from you also, were you asked to do any G50 clearance? Read that usually will ask to do one week after the interview but i don't have any notice to do it.

Unregistered 19-10-2016 10:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Liberators (Post 91323)
Would like to know from you also, were you asked to do any G50 clearance? Read that usually will ask to do one week after the interview but i don't have any notice to do it.

Yea, I went back to read the previous post and saw that most received instructions on G50...

Sadly, I didn't received any email or calls from them since the first round of interview...

khim22 20-10-2016 04:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Liberators (Post 91311)
Yeah but interviews are continued throughout the weeks of our notice.

Someone how i feel that it's harder for us since our panel is the non-traditional 7 man panel.

Anyways, i'll mail them next week if i still do not get a notice.

Woah really 7 people shooting questions at one interviewee? I heard from my friends it used to be 3 man panel.

Anyway, may I know what type of interview questions can I expect? I was just called up for interview next Tuesday.

Unregistered 20-10-2016 04:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 91324)
Yea, I went back to read the previous post and saw that most received instructions on G50...

Sadly, I didn't received any email or calls from them since the first round of interview...

did u call them to check ur status after first round?

Unregistered 20-10-2016 05:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 91341)
did u call them to check ur status after first round?

Attended the only 1 interview with Director, Team Lead & HR 1 month back.

Received rejection email after 10 days.
Career.gov.sg also updated to "Unsuccessful".

Unregistered 20-10-2016 05:31 PM

Hi guys, any tips for the first interview? And is there 2nd interview?

Liberators 21-10-2016 11:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 91324)
Yea, I went back to read the previous post and saw that most received instructions on G50...

Sadly, I didn't received any email or calls from them since the first round of interview...

Got the mail for submitting G50! Did you received it too?

Can only access from next Wed onwards though...?

Unregistered 21-10-2016 11:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Liberators (Post 91361)
Got the mail for submitting G50! Did you received it too?

Can only access from next Wed onwards though...?

Sadly, no, didn't receive yet. May I know when did you receive it and whether the email says if you were shortlisted for the next round?

Liberators 21-10-2016 11:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 91365)
Sadly, no, didn't receive yet. May I know when did you receive it and whether the email says if you were shortlisted for the next round?

I received it just half an hour ago at 11am. There was no mention of next round. Just "facilitate our consideration". It feels like an automated mail but sent from an actual person's email address.

Hopefully it's someone sending manual and you'll get yours soon.

Unregistered 21-10-2016 09:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Liberators (Post 91366)
I received it just half an hour ago at 11am. There was no mention of next round. Just "facilitate our consideration". It feels like an automated mail but sent from an actual person's email address.

Hopefully it's someone sending manual and you'll get yours soon.

Thanks for the reply. May I know when are you graduating?


All times are GMT +8. The time now is 06:47 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2