Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Companies (https://forums.salary.sg/companies/)
-   -   DSTA (under Mindef) (https://forums.salary.sg/companies/1940-defence-science-technology-agency-under-ministry-defence-singapore.html)

Unregistered 06-03-2019 05:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 114500)
has anyone gone for interview in this month already?

I applied on 1st Feb, till now still no updates in the application status.. probably not successful..

Unregistered 08-03-2019 10:45 AM

I just received an offer from DSTA for engineer role, application took abt a month and then interview.

Was told during the interview it was a 2 year contract before they decide whether to extend or confirm.

Are all the roles in DSTA supposed to be that?

Unregistered 09-03-2019 12:20 AM

DSTA Undergraduate Scholarship

Just received my A-level results and I want to apply for DSTA scholarship and I have some qns.

1. Although there isnt any cutoff rp for it, with 85rp and with decent portfolio, will I at least be shortlisted for interview?
2. How long do they take to reply to notify me of an interview?
3.What are some of the things that the organization is looking out for in possible scholars?

Unregistered 14-03-2019 09:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 114500)
has anyone gone for interview in this month already?

Hi, I applied for the procurement role opening this Feb too. Just went for my interview.
*Fingers crossed*

Unregistered 14-03-2019 05:47 PM

only procurement people went for interview already???

Unregistered 15-03-2019 05:43 PM

Hello, anybody knows whether DSTA pays SVP bonus to its employees just like ministries do? My understanding is that not all stat boards pay the SVP; some only pay the AVC, NPAA and PB. Would appreciate any replies thx!

visualstudio 21-03-2019 01:22 PM

Some job agency called and told me to attend interview at DSTA for the role of Senior System Analyst for a procurement system

It's a 1 year renewable contract and my pay will be paid by the agency not by DSTA.

Does it mean i'm not really under DSTA? Am I a vendor for DSTA or is it that's how government job works. As far as I know there will be AWS but still don't know anything about bonus.

Unregistered 19-04-2019 04:02 PM

Procurement

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 114847)
only procurement people went for interview already???

Hi , I recently went for the procurement interview it was quite fast , took only less than 20 mins. Hr is friendly and the interview is simple. May I know usually how long does it take for then to get back?

The area interests me alot and I am quite keen to get in :

Unregistered 19-04-2019 04:05 PM

Procurement

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 114809)
Hi, I applied for the procurement role opening this Feb too. Just went for my interview.
*Fingers crossed*

Hi , may I know how long did it take for them to get back to u ?

Heard it ‘s only one round of interview, did u do the online assessment ? It was pretty hard?

How long did the interview last , did they talk abt pay ? Did u get the offer ?

Unregistered 19-04-2019 09:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by visualstudio (Post 115249)
Some job agency called and told me to attend interview at DSTA for the role of Senior System Analyst for a procurement system

It's a 1 year renewable contract and my pay will be paid by the agency not by DSTA.

Does it mean i'm not really under DSTA? Am I a vendor for DSTA or is it that's how government job works. As far as I know there will be AWS but still don't know anything about bonus.

Sounds like a vendor role.