Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Companies (https://forums.salary.sg/companies/)
-   -   DSTA (under Mindef) (https://forums.salary.sg/companies/1940-defence-science-technology-agency-under-ministry-defence-singapore.html)

Unregistered 21-08-2022 04:30 PM

For those who've been working here for a few years, possible to share your salary progression (including bonuses, benefits etc) from Y1 till your current year?

Thanks!

Unregistered 24-08-2022 12:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 228651)
Hi, does anyone knows how much is the salary for Local Uni Second uppers under DSTA TGP, Building and Infra?

guy 5.3k, girl 4.9k

Unregistered 24-08-2022 09:32 PM

Any idea anymore adjustments this year? Other stat boards are receiving much higher than what we got.

Unregistered 26-08-2022 10:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 228882)
Any idea anymore adjustments this year? Other stat boards are receiving much higher than what we got.

Whats yr position and total compensation first

Unregistered 26-08-2022 10:16 AM

Anyone knows whats the annual package like for a senior engineer, principal engineer indsta?

Unregistered 07-09-2022 02:19 PM

Hi, have anyone went for the TGP Panel Interview before & is willing to share their experience? Will there be any technical component to it? :)

Unregistered 14-09-2022 09:59 PM

Senior procurement executive
 
Hi,

Can I know what is the starting pay for this role? If my degree has no honours but GPA above 4.5, does that quantify?

Also, in terms of benefits is it worth the trade off if I am currently in a stat board?

Unregistered 14-09-2022 11:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 230291)
Hi,

Can I know what is the starting pay for this role? If my degree has no honours but GPA above 4.5, does that quantify?

Also, in terms of benefits is it worth the trade off if I am currently in a stat board?

If you are aiming for a technical role in dsta (I.e engineer), they only hire people with an engineering background/degree. Even though it is mostly proj management

And correct me if I am wrong, but arenít all engineering degrees direct honors?

Unregistered 15-09-2022 08:24 AM

No, applying for a non tech role. Senior prm executive. In terms of progression, possible to promoted within 1-2 years?

Unregistered 25-09-2022 12:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 230315)
No, applying for a non tech role. Senior prm executive. In terms of progression, possible to promoted within 1-2 years?

Yes, quite standard to promote to asst. manager in 2 years. Same with most other stat boards as long as you don't mess around.


All times are GMT +8. The time now is 03:47 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2