Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Companies (https://forums.salary.sg/companies/)
-   -   DSTA (under Mindef) (https://forums.salary.sg/companies/1940-defence-science-technology-agency-under-ministry-defence-singapore.html)

Unregistered 19-10-2016 12:55 PM

HELLO guys! Can I know if anyone are still waiting for interviewsome like the above guy? Mine is normal engineer.

Liberators 19-10-2016 12:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 91292)
Hi can I know if it is normal for Dsta to take more than 8 weeks to reply you? Does it means I'm rejected? This is the 8th week already!

How long did they tell you to wait after the interview? My friend was told to wait for 2-4 weeks but only got called up after 2 months.

Liberators 19-10-2016 01:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 91293)
HELLO guys! Can I know if anyone are still waiting for interviewsome like the above guy? Mine is normal engineer.

How long have you waited? I was called up for interview one month after the online application.

Unregistered 19-10-2016 05:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Liberators (Post 91294)
How long did they tell you to wait after the interview? My friend was told to wait for 2-4 weeks but only got called up after 2 months.

They say 8 weeks. Does it means I'm rejected? Even with a fch?

Unregistered 19-10-2016 05:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Liberators (Post 91295)
How long have you waited? I was called up for interview one month after the online application.

Hi I applied in late AUG. It's already 1 month though.

Liberators 19-10-2016 05:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 91307)
Hi I applied in late AUG. It's already 1 month though.

In that case maybe you are not even shortlisted for the interview. Could have something to do with your honours or degree type.

Unregistered 19-10-2016 07:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 91284)
Anyone went for the first round of interview recently and heard from them yet? I went for the first round on the first week of October but didn't get any reply. May I know what's the typical timeline that applicants will know the outcome of their interview and whether it's common practice for dsta to inform applicants that they are not successful? Thanks!

Hi, again. I'm the one that posted this. Surprised to see the volume of discussion on this. I'm not sure if they are not done with the first round of interview or that I'm already rejected. I was expecting government agencies to take a long time, but HR told us that we will be notified within 2 weeks after the first round. Thethe two weeks is almost up and sadly and I haven't heard from them. Hope they are still in the process of shortlisting, fingers crossed.

Liberators 19-10-2016 07:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 91309)
Hi, again. I'm the one that posted this. Surprised to see the volume of discussion on this. I'm not sure if they are not done with the first round of interview or that I'm already rejected. I was expecting government agencies to take a long time, but HR told us that we will be notified within 2 weeks after the first round. Thethe two weeks is almost up and sadly and I haven't heard from them. Hope they are still in the process of shortlisting, fingers crossed.

Yeah but interviews are continued throughout the weeks of our notice.

Someone how i feel that it's harder for us since our panel is the non-traditional 7 man panel.

Anyways, i'll mail them next week if i still do not get a notice.

Unregistered 19-10-2016 09:42 PM

Currently working in DSTA and I've posted the timeline for recruitment (my experience) more than thrice. Do take the time to scroll to previous pages if you're really concerned..?

Applied in April, got a call for interview in end June. Unless you've received some form of notification that you're rejected, anything is still possible. Patience is key. Don't jump to conclusions.

Liberators 19-10-2016 10:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 91309)

Would like to know from you also, were you asked to do any G50 clearance? Read that usually will ask to do one week after the interview but i don't have any notice to do it.