Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Companies (https://forums.salary.sg/companies/)
-   -   DSTA (under Mindef) (https://forums.salary.sg/companies/1940-defence-science-technology-agency-under-ministry-defence-singapore.html)

Unregistered 04-01-2023 05:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 238120)
Recently I received "Request for Info/Document" in the system for a DSTA job posting. Now the status has become "Additional Information Received" after i submitted the necessary info.

what are the odds of the HR selecting me for interview?

gongxi gongxi. What job did you apply for ?

Unregistered 04-01-2023 07:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 238123)
gongxi gongxi. What job did you apply for ?

Engineer (B&I). But not too sure whether will they call me up for interview. because for the past applications there’s no response… shall not expect much

Unregistered 17-01-2023 12:19 PM

Did anyone applied for SE/E for Building & Infra? How'd the interview went and what kind of questions were asked?

Usually how long will it take for HR to process and get you to sign the offer?

Unregistered 17-01-2023 04:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 238846)
Did anyone applied for SE/E for Building & Infra? How'd the interview went and what kind of questions were asked?

Usually how long will it take for HR to process and get you to sign the offer?

Curious about this as well. Although not SW-related role.

Unregistered 19-01-2023 04:15 PM

Just curious, what’s the difference between an Engineer & Engineer @ Facility Management, both under Building & Infra. Because i saw 2 different job posting and their job scope are pretty similar. Any insiders care to share? Which is better in terms of workload and progression?

Unregistered 19-01-2023 04:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 238961)
Just curious, what’s the difference between an Engineer & Engineer @ Facility Management, both under Building & Infra. Because i saw 2 different job posting and their job scope are pretty similar. Any insiders care to share? Which is better in terms of workload and progression?

can u read the previous pages before asking? u apply first then see if u shortlisted or not lah then u ask better. knn all not even shortlist ask this ask that as if u can to choose DSTA like that

Unregistered 20-01-2023 01:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 238963)
can u read the previous pages before asking? u apply first then see if u shortlisted or not lah then u ask better. knn all not even shortlist ask this ask that as if u can to choose DSTA like that

erm actually i’m shortlisted for both. that’s why i’m asking.. lol. sorry if any of my words offended u :) happy CNY!

Unregistered 20-01-2023 09:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 238998)
erm actually i’m shortlisted for both. that’s why i’m asking.. lol. sorry if any of my words offended u :) happy CNY!

do u honestly think u will receive useful feedback here? those that linger here are hopeless applicants. this question was asked so many times over the past few pages.

Unregistered 21-01-2023 11:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 239000)
do u honestly think u will receive useful feedback here? those that linger here are hopeless applicants. this question was asked so many times over the past few pages.

Best way to get ahead of the pack and climb fast is to carry balls
carry eggs. The more u carry,the better it is.
Everything else is secondary.

Unregistered 24-01-2023 11:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 239075)
Best way to get ahead of the pack and climb fast is to carry balls
carry eggs. The more u carry,the better it is.
Everything else is secondary.

Getting into the good books of bosses is human nature lah, happens everywhere. Actually, in this aspect, garment job is better than pte companies since the bosses, especially the high flying ones gets rotated across govt. So nothing is forever and always got chance to start afresh. Pte companies, if the bosses don't like u, gone case liao