Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Companies (https://forums.salary.sg/companies/)
-   -   DSTA (under Mindef) (https://forums.salary.sg/companies/1940-defence-science-technology-agency-under-ministry-defence-singapore.html)

Unregistered 06-10-2022 07:27 AM

Pay scale

Hi, wonder if members are able to share the pay scale/range for the various
grades. For example,E1,E2,E3,E4 ...etc. Thanks.

Unregistered 07-10-2022 06:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 227597)
Why girls get paid $400 less for the same job?

Feel free to serve NS to get your additional $400. Your 2 years head start would have earned you more than the guys.

Unregistered 07-10-2022 07:06 PM

Ps/cs?

I understand that DSTA staff falls under public service, but are they under the civil service subset, given that they're under MINDEF? Tried searching online but to know avail, curious about the eligibility for mid and year end civil service bonus

Unregistered 07-10-2022 10:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 232195)
I understand that DSTA staff falls under public service, but are they under the civil service subset, given that they're under MINDEF? Tried searching online but to know avail, curious about the eligibility for mid and year end civil service bonus

no they are not eligible. they have their own bonus.

Unregistered 08-10-2022 02:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 232195)

Actually yes, eligible for the civil servant bonus published in the news every mid and end year too.

Unregistered 09-10-2022 08:41 AM

For those who applied for the TGP, how long did DSTA take to get back to you? HR said 1 month but it’s been more than a month and no news

Unregistered 09-10-2022 10:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 232290)
For those who applied for the TGP, how long did DSTA take to get back to you? HR said 1 month but it’s been more than a month and no news

I just applied last week and there’s no news sadly. how long did the HR contact you and said you’re shortlisted after u applied?

Unregistered 09-10-2022 11:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 232297)
I just applied last week and there’s no news sadly. how long did the HR contact you and said you’re shortlisted after u applied?

better luck next time

Unregistered 09-10-2022 09:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 232297)

they contacted me within a week and arranged for an interview. The interview was conducted on-campus

Unregistered 10-10-2022 09:42 AM

Hi, has anyone applied TGP and chose Building & Infra as their first choice? How long did it take for the HR to contact u and schedule for interview? Pls help this poor soul out. TIA :)