Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Companies (https://forums.salary.sg/companies/)
-   -   DSTA (under Mindef) (https://forums.salary.sg/companies/1940-defence-science-technology-agency-under-ministry-defence-singapore.html)

Unregistered 10-10-2022 10:39 AM

anyone went for TGP interview and got a reply from HR? How long did HR take to contact you after the interview?

Unregistered 11-10-2022 10:06 PM

Infocomm Infrastructure PC

Hi, is there anyone who have information on how the culture is like for this PC, and what can a swe expect to be doing in this PC (i.e., dev work or support work)? Would appreciate any answers!

Unregistered 22-10-2022 07:04 PM

Pay range

Hi,anyone can enlighten on the pay range for the various
engineering grades in DSTA? Thanks.

Unregistered 01-11-2022 05:36 PM

Anyone applied for TGP with data analytics as first choice? How long did it take for DSTA to reply to you?

Unregistered 23-11-2022 09:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 232369)
Hi, has anyone applied TGP and chose Building & Infra as their first choice? How long did it take for the HR to contact u and schedule for interview? Pls help this poor soul out. TIA :)

Two weeks to complete game based assessment and some essay. Then another 2 days to inform me on the interview. 2 weeks after the interview, got the offer.

Unregistered 26-11-2022 09:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 232474)
Hi, is there anyone who have information on how the culture is like for this PC, and what can a swe expect to be doing in this PC (i.e., dev work or support work)? Would appreciate any answers!

they do IT infra work like network, 5g, cloud. swe will go to C3D or Info. need to clear coding test.

Unregistered 28-11-2022 04:08 PM

Hi, does anyone has any connection with DSTA hr or working in DSTA in this forum? I need some guidance. I'm applying for an Engineer/QS position in Building & Infra. Any advice on how to get the HR attention? Tried emailing them twice and sent in my application. However no response and status on the portal is just "Application Submitted". Any advice to secure an interview with them?

Unregistered 06-12-2022 06:03 AM

What type of connection? The carry balls or carry eggs type?

Unregistered 07-12-2022 01:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 235972)
Hi, does anyone has any connection with DSTA hr or working in DSTA in this forum? I need some guidance. I'm applying for an Engineer/QS position in Building & Infra. Any advice on how to get the HR attention? Tried emailing them twice and sent in my application. However no response and status on the portal is just "Application Submitted". Any advice to secure an interview with them?

bro those that are lurking this forum are either jobless or wanting to enter public service, just like you. They will not be able to give you any useful connections or advice

Unregistered 04-01-2023 12:10 AM

Recently I received "Request for Info/Document" in the system for a DSTA job posting. Now the status has become "Additional Information Received" after i submitted the necessary info.

what are the odds of the HR selecting me for interview?