Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   Compare civil service salary (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/885-compare-civil-service-salary.html)

Unregistered 21-08-2022 08:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 228646)
27F, FCH, local uni.

Currently working in a bank (4YOE). Got offered $5.5k at a stat board - is this reasonable?

What is your current annual TC in terms of bonuses, benefits, etc?

What is the offered annual TC?

Are your working hours in the bank very long? Or office hours?

Unregistered 21-08-2022 09:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 228664)
What is your current annual TC in terms of bonuses, benefits, etc?

What is the offered annual TC?

Are your working hours in the bank very long? Or office hours?

Assuming good performance, 18 to 19 month package. Wlb is there as I get to wfh thrice a week.

Unregistered 21-08-2022 10:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 228668)
Assuming good performance, 18 to 19 month package. Wlb is there as I get to wfh thrice a week.

That sounds like EDB. Average stat board highly unlikely can hit 100k/year with only 4 YOE

Unregistered 21-08-2022 11:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 228680)
That sounds like EDB. Average stat board highly unlikely can hit 100k/year with only 4 YOE

Ah, my bad. Forgot all about the pay adjustment. Definitely possible

Unregistered 21-08-2022 11:30 PM

Hi, does anyone knows how much is the salary for Local Uni Second uppers under DSTA TGP, Building and Infra?

Unregistered 22-08-2022 07:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 228639)
something was announced in last week management forum, you may want to check with your DD (and above).

Can share what was being announced? As in will there be any adjustment.

Unregistered 22-08-2022 07:20 AM

How does the Movement Policy work? Assuming I have 10 yoe in a stat board, if I transfer to another stat board, my 21 days leave and salary remain the same?

Unregistered 22-08-2022 11:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 228702)
How does the Movement Policy work? Assuming I have 10 yoe in a stat board, if I transfer to another stat board, my 21 days leave and salary remain the same?

Yes, all years of service and benefits (eg. leave and/or possible long service awards) would remain the same

Unregistered 23-08-2022 06:38 AM

Currently in stat board was offered a post in ministry recently although is under movement policy but I was told I will be on contract term for the post even though I'm a permanent staff in stat board. Leave entitlement also different from current stat board, pay wise monthly got cut too. I thought transfer mean mostly terms remain unchanged but seems like is not if switch from stat to ministry.is this normal?

Unregistered 23-08-2022 08:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 228768)
Currently in stat board was offered a post in ministry recently although is under movement policy but I was told I will be on contract term for the post even though I'm a permanent staff in stat board. Leave entitlement also different from current stat board, pay wise monthly got cut too. I thought transfer mean mostly terms remain unchanged but seems like is not if switch from stat to ministry.is this normal?

Pay cut and less leave? So, is there a reason to take up the Ministry's job?