Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   Roles in accenture singapore (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/5068-roles-accenture-singapore.html)

Unregistered 19-10-2022 10:57 PM

What is employee ID for?

Recently my manager asked for my employee id. Not sure what is it about?

Unregistered 19-10-2022 11:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 232993)
Recently my manager asked for my employee id. Not sure what is it about?

culling people i guess..

Unregistered 21-10-2022 09:30 AM

Return offers or no

Does Accenture do return offers for its interns at the end of internship? Thought I had a good chance as I left on a good note with my proj manager (made it clear about conversion and they were supportive) but there was no offer anything and the HR told me their SOP is that they will contact me again closer to my graduation. Is this SOP even real or just something to placate people from bothering them? Context: think i was in the tech dte but am wanting to join s&c

Unregistered 21-10-2022 10:55 AM

I got cl10 with 4 years of exp. am I being lowballed?

Unregistered 21-10-2022 02:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 233069)
I got cl10 with 4 years of exp. am I being lowballed?

depends how relevant the 4 years is lel

Unregistered 21-10-2022 04:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 233059)
Does Accenture do return offers for its interns at the end of internship? Thought I had a good chance as I left on a good note with my proj manager (made it clear about conversion and they were supportive) but there was no offer anything and the HR told me their SOP is that they will contact me again closer to my graduation. Is this SOP even real or just something to placate people from bothering them? Context: think i was in the tech dte but am wanting to join s&c

Why do you want to join S&C instead of tech? :O they’ll only call you back for tech tbh

Unregistered 22-10-2022 04:01 PM

Anyone can share how’s the Bt project like? Is it good and if not what are the bad factors?

S&C Consultant 23-10-2022 11:46 AM

Smelly

Quote:

1. Sometimes you might be good, but there are no vacancies within the projects or within the account. Then you will be rejected.

2. You might leave on a good note with your project manager, but if you do not shine in the eyes of your other supervisors / project manager's supervisor, then you will be rejected.

3. Just because you made your demands clear, it doesn't mean Accenture has to accede to your request. You will be rejected if they see you have this "my way or highway attitude".

4. Return offers are for the truly exceptional creatures. If you deserve it, it will come to you naturally. Leaving on a good note =/= return offer. Many interns left on a good note but not all are truly exceptional.

5. The most annoying thing to do is to contact your Supervisor / HR and ask them why you are rejected. Projects are running at full speed. Don't be a nuisance. If you are not contacted, it means they don't want you.

Period.

Unregistered 23-10-2022 09:31 PM

Quote:

If you want to join S&C dte which means you’ll either be joining as consulting development analyst or strategy analyst, you need to apply for the opening. S&C dte offers are more competitive and thus they don’t do return offers automatically. At least this was for me and my other consulting peers experiences. But it’s a different story if you’re doing your internship as consulting intern in your final year and you complete the internship about the same time as you’re graduating, then the project may be able to auto convert you. But no promises as well.

Unregistered 24-10-2022 04:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by S&C Consultant (Post 233201)
1. Sometimes you might be good, but there are no vacancies within the projects or within the account. Then you will be rejected.

2. You might leave on a good note with your project manager, but if you do not shine in the eyes of your other supervisors / project manager's supervisor, then you will be rejected.

3. Just because you made your demands clear, it doesn't mean Accenture has to accede to your request. You will be rejected if they see you have this "my way or highway attitude".

4. Return offers are for the truly exceptional creatures. If you deserve it, it will come to you naturally. Leaving on a good note =/= return offer. Many interns left on a good note but not all are truly exceptional.

5. The most annoying thing to do is to contact your Supervisor / HR and ask them why you are rejected. Projects are running at full speed. Don't be a nuisance. If you are not contacted, it means they don't want you.

Period.

Jesus was there a need to be so defensive or condescending lol if my post came across as demanding I apologise that wasn’t my intention but was genuinely curious bout the process . But thank you for your inputs I guess 🫠 I hope not everyone there jumps to conclusions like that