Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   Roles in accenture singapore (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/5068-roles-accenture-singapore.html)

Unregistered 24-03-2023 09:56 PM

Wait first, don't jump to conclusions and just relax.

For what it's worth, I'm from last year's intake. My current TL is some guy from India and he basically told me the same thing, next week got some big meeting and changes.

But I tell you guys first, they wouldn't take us in just to lay of us off lol that makes no sense, if anything, they will lay off the India side first because a lot of them are contractors.

Just relax and wait.

Unregistered 24-03-2023 10:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 243678)

For what it's worth, I'm from last year's intake. My current TL is some guy from India and he basically told me the same thing, next week got some big meeting and changes.

But I tell you guys first, they wouldn't take us in just to lay of us off lol that makes no sense, if anything, they will lay off the India side first because a lot of them are contractors.

Just relax and wait.

Thank you so much. I was low-key panicking since many
companies are layoff and jobs are hard to come by.

Let’s wait for next week and hope for the best☺️

Unregistered 24-03-2023 10:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 243678)

Just relax and wait.

MVC 10% pay cut ? No idea, not in accenture

Unregistered 24-03-2023 11:36 PM

we're all gonna make it brahs

Unregistered 25-03-2023 12:04 AM

they won't freeze hiring right?

Unregistered 25-03-2023 08:15 AM

ok gg, unless TAP programme is using external budget like citibank ICG or DBS SEED, we will confirm kena...

they mass hire or advertise doesnt mean not laying off, if u check the news, apparently its very abrupt meaning that most of their recruiters didnt even know and kena laid off halfway also

u see FAANG companies also halfway interview someone then kena laid off

fking gg, what a time to join this tech market, so trash

Unregistered 25-03-2023 10:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 243660)
Wtf shag, incoming updates with TAP programme hires lol next week will hear bad news :(((

eh, look on the bright side, at least we get severance packages right?

facebook get 4+ months, tesla give 6 months, accenture is a F500 company with 700k+ employees and billions in revenue, i hope we get at least 4 months too

can easily find a new job anyway

Unregistered 25-03-2023 10:32 AM

Looking at the numbers it's 2.5% of the organisation and half will be from internal functions. So hard to Kenna also.

Unregistered 25-03-2023 11:29 AM

Internal functions means what kind of roles affected?

Unregistered 25-03-2023 11:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 243729)
Internal functions means what kind of roles affected?

Meaning HR, admin all this. Those with project with customer will be safe