Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   DBS Graduate Associate Program (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/4917-dbs-graduate-associate-program.html)

Unregistered 03-03-2016 09:37 PM

Hmm but why would DBS rescind offers when their hiring is still ongoing?? I just received an invitation to go for the panel interview for T&O next week...

Unregistered 03-03-2016 11:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 80769)
Hmm but why would DBS rescind offers when their hiring is still ongoing?? I just received an invitation to go for the panel interview for T&O next week...

finish my video interview on 21 feb.

guess im rejected by now? :(

Unregistered 03-03-2016 11:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 80774)

nope, not necessarily true. it took me 5 weeks to be invited to the panel interview after doing the video interview. good luck!

Unregistered 03-03-2016 11:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 80774)

Im the person who got invited to the panel interview next week. I completed my video interview on 22 feb.

Unregistered 04-03-2016 12:25 AM

I guess they are not cutting headcounts. It's just they want to hire "better" person, plus allow me to guess, if you search LinkedIn profile, you can see all GAP are Singaporean(I've seen about 70 profiles ), cuz you can tell from the names.I don't know why but that cannot be coincidence. i also apply for this program and i just finished video interview, but i don't have too much hope in it because 2 foreign friends i know quite well are rescindered and they are the people who encourage me to apply for this program.

Unregistered 04-03-2016 09:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 80775)
nope, not necessarily true. it took me 5 weeks to be invited to the panel interview after doing the video interview. good luck!

wah 5 weeks?
guess i can only wait.

but i already give up on waiting. just dont put my hope so high. :)

Unregistered 10-03-2016 05:29 PM

Has anyone got the offer for SME Banking yet? Seems very long eh?

Unregistered 13-03-2016 03:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 81118)
Has anyone got the offer for SME Banking yet? Seems very long eh?

When did you go for the interview?

Unregistered 16-03-2016 01:52 PM

Hi I applied for the grad associate prog-sme banking.

I just checked the career portal and they state the application was complete and the content explains there was not a complete alignment.... and I am rejected.

Has my degree anything to do with it? I am from sim-UOL business.

Unregistered 18-03-2016 06:00 PM

Same here (sme banking)... taking so long to reply after the panel interview... anybody received anything or heard anything?